• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY Poll

When entering a Brawl tournament, which event(s) would you be more inclined to enter?

• Both Doubles and Singles

Votes: 56 38.6%
  • Doubles Only

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • Singles Only

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Doubles, but I would probably enter Singles too

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Singles, but I would probably enter Doubles too

Votes: 37 25.5%

• Total voters

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hey folks! The next Smashtality is coming up around February 2009, and I've decided to add Brawl to the events after all for the sake of advancing our community.

However, TSA needs your help!

Please answer the following poll - your vote helps us in deciding how to organize the event. Thanks for your answers, and we'll see you at the next Smashtality!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
singles and doubles
if i had to choose one its singles, but by all means both are just as important

Eggm

Smash Hero
You left no option for "none" so I voted for brawl doubles. It uses less tv's and then we can have more melee setups.

Also at FAST brawl doubles day was really fun, we ended up using 4 tv's (half the total setups) for melee and had a side melee tournament while brawl went on. And at singles day people were falling asleep and wanted to leave cause pools took 7 hours.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
You left no option for "none" so I voted for brawl doubles. It uses less tv's and then we can have more melee setups.

Also at FAST brawl doubles day was really fun, we ended up using 4 tv's (half the total setups) for melee and had a side melee tournament while brawl went on. And at singles day people were falling asleep and wanted to leave cause pools took 7 hours.
I'll just co-sign this statement.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I didn't leave an option for none because then you wouldn't be entering the Brawl tournament, silly. That contradicts what the poll asks.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Doubles & Singles have always done it for me, though my Cali crew always likes only Doubles, I prefer to enter it upon singles as well since I get to challenge as many people as possible, fee's are no problem since i'm rich :p

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
The main reason I posted this thread is because while Singles has always been the "main event" since Melee, Doubles gets better results in terms of crowd reaction and excitement overall in Brawl.

Anyone in agreement or otherwise?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ill try to be at the next smashality regardless.

i couldnt make the last one.

but regardless do BOTH.

if u make it 2 days, idk how i would attend id need some one to house me and a crew member or 2..

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Was this post truly necessary? I mean, in all seriousness.

Totally un-needed in a thread like this, mate.

More on topic, I said Singles, but I'd probably enter doubles too.

Top Bottom