• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the MW Metknights

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
after looking at some videos of some unnamed MK's in our region somthing ive noticed is that our meta knights NEED to up their game on TEAM more specifically. so i found a video of a meta knight that i teamed with once in florida and we pretty much *****..... everyone. His name is Rx-

and i think he has a prescription that our meta knights should try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VJfxaHkCg&feature=related

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well yeah i figure since everyone and their mom has a meta knight i would post up who i think is prolly the best teams MK player ive played so far

im glad i got to play with him on my team or i may have never known truley. you could say we made an exact match, XYZ is lucky to have him.
i was sopposed to team with Rx- for FAST1, meaning we woulda won FAST1. unfortunatly he thought i wasnt going.....(dont get me started) and i had to find a teamate pretty much on the spot. and you know how many super great people come to national tournaments with no partner... welll besides good ol NOJ

i was gonna do a write up on florida and about my time there but i said *** it, florida knows its all good :)
it would pretty much just have been
Afrothunda is the best player in florida
Rx- is the best teams player in florida

but in like 3 paragraphs

oh and ginger is hot :)

lain

Smash Master
Rx- was alright. Standard MK is what I saw.

But he played MK how he should be played, and for that he gets a point.

:colorful:

aquteen

Smash Ace
He seamed pretty good but he just stayed away from his teammate and used the tornado a lot. I don't really see how that makes him a great teams player.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
he stays away from his teamate because his teamate is GW, the most ***** sporadic char in the history of smashbrothers. if you go near GW dont be surprised if you get hit/killed. even i kill my own teamate alot simply because they come near me to much i cant help it, its just the way GW is. if GW needs you hell come to you :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
He basically locked down Cort's Snake and frustrated M2K because when M2K tried to do the same cheap stuff he quickly daired him out of it. All with one move.

This just proves how much "skill" it takes to beat the top players in brawl =P

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
He basically locked down Cort's Snake and frustrated M2K because when M2K tried to do the same cheap stuff he quickly daired him out of it. All with one move.

This just proves how much "skill" it takes to beat the top players in brawl =P
Cort and M2K still won you know.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Anyone who spams B is gonna eat all my aerials, tilts, a couple of my own smashes or my own tornado. MK has an unfair amount of options to stop it as opposed to the rest of the cast.

Top Bottom