• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aisengobay Pit~

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!

Here are all my matches, friendly and competition ones!
But the use of Wingdash as only began on August 30, because it was when I started to use it.

I hope all of you enjoy it and I´m looking for coments, from now on I´ll post more vids only on this topic!

Here goes the matches! =)

Friendly's Matches !
(23 March)~

dede [Ness] vs Aisengobay [Pit]

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Dede [Falco]

(03 May)~

Aisengobay (Pit) vs Chaudgobay (Wolf) 1

Aisengobay (Pit) vs Chaudgobay (Wolf) 2

Kovarish (Olimar) vs Aisengobay (Pit) 1

Aisengobay (Pit) vs Kovarish (Olimar) 2

Aisengobay (Pit) vs Kovarish (Olimar) 3

Kovarish (Olimar) vs Aisengobay (Pit) 4

Aisengobay (Pit) vs Kovarish (Olimar) 5

(23 May)~

Aisengobay (Pit) vs John de Zelda (Zelda)

(10 August )~

Aisengobay (Pit) vs dede (ROB) 1

dede (ROB) vs Aisengobay (Pit) 2

Aisengobay (Pit) vs dede (ROB) 3

(30 August)~

Aisengobay [Pit] vs dede [Sonic] 1

Aisengobay [Pit] vs dede [ness] 2

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Quip [Ice Climbers] 1

Quip [Ice Climbers] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 2

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Quip [Ice Climbers] 3

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Quip [Ice Climbers] 4

(13 Setember)~NEW VIDS!

Banze [diddy] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1

Banze [diddy] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 2

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Banze [diddy] 3

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Banze [diddy] 4

My account -> www.youtube.com/user/Aisengobay

Tournament Matches!
(22 June)~

Leso [King DDD] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Leso [King DDD] 3

Mc$³³ [Luigi] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1

Bobesco [Snake] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1.1 WF

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Bobesco [Snake] 1.2 WF

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Bobesco [Snake] 1.3 WF

Bobesco [Marth] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1.4 WF

Bobesco [Marth] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 1.5 WF

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Bobesco [Snake] 2.1

Aisengobay [Pit] vs Bobesco [Marth] 2.2

Bobesco [Marth] vs Aisengobay [Pit] 2.3

Thanks Aisengobay~

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Extremely loud. :X

Very nice Pit. I love to see other Pit players that use the Mirror shield. Only suggestions I can think of right now is to not hold the bubble shield out for so long- players quickly catch on to this and go for a grab. I would also suggest a slightly more cautious use of WoI, especially against a character like ROB who can so easily gimp your recoveries.

All and all, very good battles. I hope to see more from you!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Nice get more accuracy with arrow loop. I seen no problem with shield, and you played like its melee a bit, you gotta break that.

kupo15

Smash Hero
good matches. My suggestions:

I would say that you as well as everyone has to practice our wall techs more
I think you should tone down the arrow looping a bit
I would like to see some AR

This will be my last time asking you but wingdashing. I know you dont think its useful but I believe that you find it most useful to space yourself against snake's tilts and you will find that picking up ROBs gyro and Diddys banana easier to pick up without sacrificing movement.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah, you might want to work on your edge game. All I see is either a N air or a normal edge attack when you are recovering from one... If the opponent is like right next to you, waiting for you to attack so that he/she can set up a grab, try to do something like f air and other things.

Also, you seemed to arrow loop at times when you could have been using an off-stage guard to go for the kill...

That's all I could see a little wrong in those videos. Other than that, you did really well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Your style of spacing in the first match really does make me think a lot. You are a better Pit than some of the weak ones I faced (dont worry guys, im not talkin about u), I mean the standard Spam/camping ones.

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for coments !
Coming soon more vids !

I'm starting to use Wingdash !

My stily is more melee, but is slowly, i'm adapting to brawl.

=)

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Your Pit is very fun to watch! Its very fast and I like how you always fire arrows from a jump . i watched all 3 games and they were very good.!

arm

Smash Apprentice
In the first vid, I saw you fthrow ROB, then attacked with a dair. I would have leaned more towards trying to chain that throw into another fthrow, or combo a dthrow to u-air. I think its possible to chain 3 throws, then grab and combo into a dthrow u-air, so it would be:

fthrow -> fthrow -> fthrow -> dthrow -> u-air

That gets about 50%-ish. I cant quite remember.

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Hugglebunny
Yes, i play melee with Fox/Marth/Sheik!

Today i will post more videos!

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yourll starting to wingdash? Yay how exciting. I have been getting back into melee and I now realize that Wingdashing really is inferior to Wavedashing but it still has uses as long as you dont abuse it. Even now Im still not 100% sure when wingdashing is most effective other than when I use it to space myself and pick up items quickly like Diddys banana.

You may have to reconfigure a little to make it easier. Ppl set R to special as well as B. Idk what button you shield with but that is just a troubleshooting tip. Glad to hear it!

kown

Smash Lord
so i gave up watching once i realized the opponent using ICs couldnt chaingrab very well.....
it seems like u got a good pit tho.

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!

Here are all my matches, friendly and competition ones!
But the use of Wingdash as only began on August 30, because it was when I started to use it.

I hope all of you enjoy it and I´m looking for coments, from now on I´ll post more vids only on this topic!

My vids in first page!

kupo15

Smash Hero
Great ill be watching. Just promise me you wont go overboard with the Arrow looping and wingdashing. I saw a bit much of the arrow looping in a couple of vids. Keep with your basics and your great combos and figure out when to use the ATs. They are way too hyped up for you to focus alot of attention on them. Its there for more options and to create openings to work your combo magic

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Yes, don't worry, I wont go overboard with them.

The wingdash is only effective at certain moments.
Wing is useful, you were right, but I liked it for Mind and to catch itens, and at random times.

I noticed that I got better with the addition wingdash.
I didn't lose anything in my game.

I like my Melee style, being agressive, I know that this isn't right with pit, but this is my style.
My videos wont feature wingdash that much, only when necessary.

kupo15

Smash Hero
that is what i like to hear. The more I discuss wingdashing, arrow looping, ART, or any other tech the more I realize that it is another approach option to start combos. Its taken me this long to figure that out. :urg:

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
I'm really impressed and happy for what you've said Sagemoon, I'm so glad!
And I think you are the best in the world, cuz your videos are ****ing good!

Thanks man, you've motivated me to train more my Pit! XD

Thanks rinoH

All comentaries are welcome

kupo15

Smash Hero
Very nice. You seem to have figured out how to fit wingdashing into your game well. Couple things I noticed (you may already know this)

-If you are sent away with only your Up B like in smashville, I would suggest to use it ASAP. This will act similar to when Snake goes really high. This way you are safely over the stage and have to worry about a well timed air dodge
-Use Bair more for edge guarding because it stays out longer. I saw a lot of missed opportunities because you went with the Fair which has a slow start and requires precise timing.
-If you are recovering with your Up B from below and they are trying to ledge hog you or anything, go for a footstool. Its your best way to get on the stage safely and quickly. You may have to dodge the attempted gimp first but if they are on the ledge, this is easy to do.
- I liked the first Banana pickup at smashville. The second one was not needed and you got punished for it. A simple pick up was fine there. So I guess if your being pressured then the wingdash pickup works fine. If you have the time, use the regular pickup. Or you can short hop pickup using the grab button and you wont air dodge so you can throw it right away.

A suggestion but maybe throw in a little but of AR combos to be unpredictable and experiment with wing refresh. Its a great edge guarding tool.

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
I have successfully adapted my metagame and I’m going very well!

This wouldn’t be possible without you help and I’m thankful for that!
I can ensure you I will take every tip into consideration

Thanks Kupo!

Top Bottom