• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Yes, yes you are.

The Young and the Moveset sneak peek: TWILTHERO struggles with alcoholism. How will this impair his ability to drive an airplane?! =O
*sigh*

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody wants to be alone in the world
Having more fun than me tonight

I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid tonight

(ten bucks for the person who can guess the artist)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I'm just finishing Cervantes, I've been hard at work on it since my last post. All that remains are some trophy descriptions and the SSE role. After that, I should probably work on catching up with all my requests for reviews, and in the mean time I can brainstorm ideas for Cortex's moveset.

To directly answer your question, blitzkrieg, it'll probably go into serious production in around a week or so.

The Cervantes moveset will be posted once the spam fest dies down and I've done the SSE role. I'm considering just dropping the trophy descriptions/remaining ones I haven't done due to how surprisingly time consuming they are.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I was in a coma? No, I just wasn't online, I was out... Uh, yeah, I was in a coma.
More like evil twin.

TWILTHERO said:
I can't tell you the artist, but I can tell you this: when we find out who it is, we're totally going to make fun of you for it. :bee:

Party Pooper said:
spam awesome fest
Fix'd.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm just finishing Cervantes, I've been hard at work on it since my last post. All that remains are some trophy descriptions and the SSE role. After that, I should probably work on catching up with all my requests for reviews, and in the mean time I can brainstorm ideas for Cortex's moveset.

To directly answer your question, blitzkrieg, it'll probably go into serious production in around a week or so.

The Cervantes moveset will be posted once the spam fest dies down and I've done the SSE role. I'm considering just dropping the trophy descriptions/remaining ones I haven't done due to how surprisingly time consuming they are.
Good. By that time I should have BJ and Nina finished up for the most part.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young and the Moveset: Chris Lionheart is back from the dead! He was buried alive by Cheap Josh, who wanted to cash in on the life insurance! He was saved by a mysterious stranger who is yet to be revealed....

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Young and the Moveset: Chris Lionheart is back from the dead! He was buried alive by Cheap Josh, who wanted to cash in on the life insurance! He was saved by a mysterious stranger who is yet to be revealed....
I'll reveal who that stranger was....

I was saved by Jesus. :)

And now to get my revenge on Cheap Josh... *draws sword*

peeup

Smash Lord
2 announcements: I will eventually (NO TIME FOR THE NEXT WEEK) make my calvin and hobbes moveset (which has a seal of approval... go blitzkrieg).

Second announcemnet/question: PLEASE ANSWER: What ever happened to the MyM character, the one whose moves are actual posters in this thread... was it posted already? Will it be released soon? Who's making it?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
It can't be jesus....how about....WAMMY!!! XD (he'll get killed off soon...)
We won't be able to defeat him. He has the power of Fierce Deity and Skull Kid. All we have is a dark mage (Pelleas), a guy who's afraid of the light (Dracula), whatever you made Sundance, and a Ninja turtle (Leonardo). WE CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEAT HIM!!!!!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
2 announcements: I will eventually (NO TIME FOR THE NEXT WEEK) make my calvin and hobbes moveset (which has a seal of approval... go blitzkrieg).

Second announcemnet/question: PLEASE ANSWER: What ever happened to the MyM character, the one whose moves are actual posters in this thread... was it posted already? Will it be released soon? Who's making it?
Hah.. I bet I'm the Final Smash. :bee:

Well if noone makes it then I might.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
We won't be able to defeat him. He has the power of Fierce Deity and Skull Kid. All we have is a dark mage (Pelleas), a guy who's afraid of the light (Dracula), whatever you made Sundance, and a Ninja turtle (Leonardo). WE CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEAT HIM!!!!!
I made a toy spaceman, a hotdog, and a boomerang-throwing tiger...:(

Well...Chris will be saved by WAMMY...who is on TWLTHERO'S PLANE!! AND TH is drunk!!! the plane crashes and WAMMY dies. TH somehow survives....:******:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
But the Fierce Deity Final Smash gives credit where it is truly due. :bee:
You are most correct, Lionheart. Fierce Diety Link is the only moveset worthy enough to be the final smash. I demand it be so!

And just fyi, chris, when I was doing the movesets not by request I happened to review your zelos wilder moveset. Might wanna check it out.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
*sigh* Simple Plan.

10easybuttonsIhaveallthealbumsceptthecrappyliveone

No doubt Fierce Deity Link will be the Final Smash...

He will keel us!! Nothing we have could possibly hope to stop him...

We have to cross the streams!!

Someone get that, please, or I'll feel dumb.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You are most correct, Lionheart. Fierce Diety Link is the only moveset worthy enough to be the final smash. I demand it be so!

And just fyi, chris, when I was doing the movesets not by request I happened to review your zelos wilder moveset. Might wanna check it out.
I already checked out the Zelos Wilder review.... I was a little disappointed (was he really that generic?)

And I used the "hunnies" line a lot because that is THE single most abused line that Zelos used in ToS.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
HA HA HE'S SILLY AND HAS BAD TASTE IN MUSIC

Also Ghostbusters.
Actually, it's decent stuff, and it's not like I paid for it or anything, I'm just good at stealin' crap from my friends and brothers without them noticing. ;)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom