• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This bread sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
oh my god you guys all suck. what's this crap about bread and keeping your hands off it. falco is so bad, just play metaknight bc you guys will suck with anyone else. and im so much better than any of you and if you think im kidding than you might as well quit brawl.

actually all of you should stop playing brawl bc you cant beat me so no offense hands off this game.

im better than you all

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Oh my god, you guys all suck. What's this crap about bread and everyone keeping their hands off of it. Falco is so bad. Play Meta-Knight because you guys will suck with anyone else and I'm so much better than any of you. If you think I'm kidding then you might as well quit brawl.

Actually all of you should stop playing brawl because you can't beat me. No offense, hands off this game.

I'm better than all of you.
This is what your insult should have been typed out. People never stop amazing me on how stupid they are. You're almost as bad as this girl I walked past saying "This girl don't need to be telling me about no verb. All up in my grill trying to tell me what a verb was."

I'm only commenting on how bad this is because there isn't already a topic above it besides the sticky-ed ones.

Epic failure and no bread for you. :-P

By the way...who are you?

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Dear Tommy_G, a.k.a. crap Falco player,

I am the light that shines down on your pitiful feathery body.
I am the path that you will seek since you play a crappy character.
I am the answer to all the losses you've had, and all that you will experience.
I am better than you.
End of discussion.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
It's fun pissing off stupid people though...

Again, since you didn't really answer the first time, who are you?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I love how right when I called you out about the grammar and punctuation, you changed and started to type the correct way.

Also, I love how you knew there was an underscore in Tommy_G. Most people assume it's a space, so you must have done some detective work on my profile.

Work on your mind games and get back to us when you're not a complete waste of time.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Dear Tommy_G, a.k.a. crap Falco player,

I am the light that shines down on your pitiful feathery body.
I am the path that you will seek since you play a crappy character.
I am the answer to all the losses you've had, and all that you will experience.
I am better than you.
End of discussion.
omg this guy is awesome (sarcasm internet doesnt express this well)

watch those words rip out your balls kick you in the *** etc etc
just for the fellow falcos he isnt only trying to piss you guys off

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188047&page=2

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
I knew there was an underscore in your name because normally noobs pick underscores, and I changed the way I typed so I can accurately tell you all about your awful skills.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
hey it's my turn tell me how awful I am i would like to here it from a person i haven't played or never seen me play.

p.s. i start it off for you i DESTROY metaknights and their spammy whorenadoes

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
i actually dont care about grammar or anything like that. i like to get people to change it to show how i control them. (which even though you tried, you still failed miserably at.)

give up, you can't win. XD

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
I actually laughed at this. I couldn't care less about your silly life, but all I know is that you play a character that is in all ways inferior to mine in every way, and your skill is both laughable and nonexistant. Truthfully, I know such a bad character isn't capable of controlling even bottom tier trash

which I might add should include you with captain falcon.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
GL in the game, i doubt any of us will know ur name.
BTW, hands of my smashboards troll.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Hands off my smashboards troll? That's right. keep your hands off of me, because I don't wanna get infected by bottom tier cells.

For the love of God, please keep your hands off of me.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Also, I might add that you may as well keep your hands off of your controllers, because the moment you will have picked it up, you will have lost.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
lol double post for the win. wats ur fc kid ill beat ur ***** *** metaknight with falco right now.

Edit: falco isnt bottom tier

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who is not worthy will not recieve my friend code. If you think you are worthy, upload a video in which you can 3 stock 3 level 9 MK's with under 100%. I can even sense you are one of the worst players I have ever seen and it almost makes me sick talking to you.

null55

Smash Master
Why do you people keep feeding this guy? Seriously, stop posting in this thread...

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"Why do you people keep feeding this guy? Seriously, stop posting in this thread..."

It's fun feeding the loser.

For example,

omegaknight is so bad at brawl, he got 4 stocked by the title screen.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Trolling? I'm not sure what this is, I know all I am here for is to inform you you are all the worst bunch of players I have ever seen, and I hope I never see you in my line of sight.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
"Why do you people keep feeding this guy? Seriously, stop posting in this thread..."

It's fun feeding the loser.

For example,

omegaknight is so bad at brawl, he got 4 stocked by the title screen.
*Sigh* Must I see you on 3 fronts? You are more pathetic than you sound. I know why you keep on replying to me, I believe you wish you were .0001% as good as my metagame could reach. However, the Great Omegaknight is far beyond the reach of any noob such as yourself, and their shallow dreams.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
considering that you are the almighty god of smash, why do you have to use meta knight omegaknight? your so skilled you could beat me or anyone here with yoshi right? beating us up would only take seconds please battle us :D

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
*Sigh* Must I see you on 3 fronts? You are more pathetic than you sound. I know why you keep on replying to me, I believe you wish you were .0001% as good as my metagame could reach. However, the Great Omegaknight is far beyond the reach of any noob such as yourself, and their shallow dreams.
Yeah you'll see me on 3 fronts or more punk. I'm a retired troll 2001-2006 little *****. I know your ******** moves a$$wipe. 6 years mother****er, you think I'm new to this game?

I've trolled the likes of which you've never seen. I've trolled for hours, days, WEEKS non stop. Your tactics are garbage, pre school type of ****. :laugh:

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
I will not ruin my life by playing such bottom tier garbage. Although I can absolutely destroy anyone with even yoshi and Pokemon Trainer, I chose Meta Knight to fully reach my potential of the best meta game. I am so good that when you blink, I will 10 stock you, and make out with your girlfriend, and take your money. I have mastered every character in all, but choose meta knight.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you'll see me on 3 fronts or more punk. I'm a retired troll 2001-2006 little *****. I know your ******** moves a$$wipe. 5 years mother****er, you think I'm new to this game?

I've trolled the likes of which you've never seen. I've trolled for hours, days, WEEKS non stop. Your tactics are garbage, pre school type of ****. :laugh:

That is a funny and feeble attempt to try to phase me. You didn't know it, I just beat you in 3 games of brawl, and also, you must have sucked at trolling because you play as captain falcon.

SilentFalcon

Smash Apprentice
I just realized that this is a funny thread!

I love people who go on the internet to argue about nothing!

I love them so much, I am officially ending this thread...

You play Meta Knight who is OP, I play Falco who is BADDASS.
I have "BREAD," you do not.
I have "Pizza Cake," you do not.

THE END

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
How about after this post we all stop posting in this thread.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"You didn't know it, I just beat you in 3 games of brawl,"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

Is that it? PRE SCHOOL TYPE OF ****!!!

Dude, just get off the computer, otherwise I'm going to tell your mom, who then is going to punish with the new strap on she bought.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Silent Falcon - Bread is nothing and is tasteless, just like your pathetic bird.

Melfice Z - I just beat you in brawl. You were awful. So is Pit. My metagame allows me to run through the arrows and actually consume your puny swords. I also chop off your wings with my sword. It was very very easy, you left your defenses open.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
"You didn't know it, I just beat you in 3 games of brawl,"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

Is that it? PRE SCHOOL TYPE OF ****!!!

Dude, just get off the computer, otherwise I'm going to tell your mom, who then is going to punish with the new strap on she bought.

Once again, this is the usual denial that is experienced. Please quit smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom