• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy's Official Tourney Thread{Clan War!}

Trela

Smash Lord
Aura Energy's Official Tourney Thread!

Welcome to Aura Energy's Official Tourney Thread! This is a thread that shows the latest news on our clan's Tourneys, and is where we will host them! This Thread will be updated almost every day(like every 2-5 days), and will also show a ladder of our clan's best players. So, lets get started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table of Contents
Key: Orange= Tourney Title and Aura Energy members. Blue= Tourney Rules. Red= Very Important information. Green= Ladder Score and Metal Case.

1. Latest Tourney News
2. Player Ladder
3. Latest Clan Warz News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Latest Tourney News

Aura Energy's First Lucario Tourney!

To celebrate our creation of the Clan, we are going to start a little Tourney Online. It might not be that big, because we haven't got a whole bunch of members. Anyways, here are the Rules:

Jab Locks are banned in ths Tourney!

*= Might change.

Double Elimination (Winner/loser bracket)

All rounds are best out of Three, exept for Semi-Final and Final matches, which are best out of Five.

*Characters: Any Characters.
Stock: 3 lives.
handicap: Off.
Stock Time Limit: 8 minutes.
Damage Ratio: 1.0

Stages:
At the beginning of the set, each player will pick a stage to ban for the 3 matches. The 1st stage to be chosen will be a random pick (these picks can be from any of the stages mentioned below, with the exception of the stages banned by the two players). The 2nd stage to be chosen will be loser's pick, and the 3rd stage to be chosen (if made to) will be winner of the previous match's pick. -Thanks Slido!

No Stalling the time of the match so you can win. Again, NO STALLING! If there is 7 or less seconds left, Then this is allowed.
Remember to set "Random Stage Switch" to only the Neutural stages!

Neutural: Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1

*Counter Picks:Luigi's Mansion
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 2
Halberd
Delfino Plaza

PictoChat

Banned: EVERYTHING ELSE.

Items: Off.
Damage Gauge: On.

Currently we are not doing this Tourney.

2. Player Ladder

Ok everyone. This is where I show who's doing the best in our clan Tourneys. It's kinda like a tier list, lol. Anyways, here's how it works:
For every Brawl you win, you get 1 point.
For every Round you win, you get 2 points.
For every Semi-final round you win, you get 5 points.
For every Tourney you win, you get 10 points.

Another way of getting points is by what place you were in:
If you are 5th, you get 2 points.
If you are 4th, you get 3 points.
If you are 3rd, you get 4 points.
If you are 2nd, you get 5 points.

You also get metals for every Tourney you win, as so do 2nd and 3rd place people =D

PM me your info on your matches for every Round you complete in a Tourney. in it, tell me how many Brawls you won(1,2, or 3).

If you dont want to be in this ladder, dont PM me.

Trela
Score: 0
Metal Case: NONE

Raiken

SuperSmashKing009

Zay

3. Clan Warz News

Aura Energy Vs. High Voltage

Its here everyone! Aura Energy's first Clan War has begun! This one is with the Pikachus, Hugh Voltage. This Clan War will be tough, so look over the Match-Up with Pikachu in the other thread here in the Lucario Boards if you need help.

CW Rules

The Rules will be added later.

Sign-Ups

Trela
SSK009
Slido
Sigrid Fiinikkusu
FlameWaveK

It is not really necessary to post here, but if you see a typo or a problem, post it here. RANTING IS NOT ALLOWED. If you want to discuss about this Thread, go to our Chatroom.

If you would like to Sign-Up for a Tourney or Clan War, post here.

NOTE: You must be a member of the clan to post here.

Hope you have fun here in Aura Energy!

=Trela=

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
im new but id like to try my lucario is rather beastly hoop to hear more on tourney and hopefully join clan if im good enough

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
Lawlz...

With these rules just about everyone will be disqualified....

How is it possible not to lag on Wifi

Also why is there no Time Limit? Do you want people to run around and camp?

Trela

Smash Lord
Lawlz...

With these rules just about everyone will be disqualified....

How is it possible not to lag on Wifi

Also why is there no Time Limit? Do you want people to run around and camp?
Well, I guess I can remove the lag rule =/ sorry bout that.

I dont think they are gonna do that, but we should still set the timer anyways.

Slido

Smash Cadet
i would sign up, but i cant really travel anywere right now. i would like to be a part of this clan however...
No need for traveling with this one, all you need is a copy of brawl, a wii, and WiFi. Oh, and about joining the clan, all you have to do is post your information in the Aura Energy clan thread. Hope to see you in the tourny.

Slido

Smash Cadet
Hmm.... only one thing to add to the recent update. For quick and easy use of setting up matches or deciding banned stages in your set please use our clan chatroom.(the link to this is found in our clans thread, i know this is kinda useless to say, but you never know) Also please set your random stage select to the set neutral stages list provided in this thread.(it helps to save a lot of time and frustration)

Trela

Smash Lord
I would love to join the clan and participate in this tourney.
But alas, I have no Wii... -_-
Ouch! I'd hate not having a Wii =(

You can still join. We've got a lot of things coming up in the future! Most of these you will need a Wii to participate in though =(

Go to our other Aura Energy thread if you would like to join.

Trela

Smash Lord
Everyone, the Tourney has begun! Please logg on to Wi-Fi and come into our chatroom. Comon everyone!

If nobody comes, we will have to delay this again.

Trela

Smash Lord
EDIT: The Tourney is moved to Saturday, at 12pm - 12am Eastern time.

If you want to participate in this, PM me saying that you want to.

Trela

Smash Lord
Oh, alright Sam =(

Ok. I moved it back to 12pm - 12am so it can be easier for some people.

Remember to PM me if you want to be in this Tourney!

Trela

Smash Lord
I wanna be in, but my lag is horribly balls.
Well, you can try to play it. But if it starts lagging a lot, then you can drop out if you want to =(

This Tourney might be kinda small, but still. Remember to be on time everyone!

Oh, and PM me after every Round you complete saying how many brawls you won (1 or 2 [3 if you did semi-final or final]). I'm gonna PM Blade again before we start for the match-ups, but if I dont get the match-ups, i'm just gonna type down a quick match-up chart =O

Trela

Smash Lord
EDIT: I'm really sorry for ANOTHER delay everyone. This will be the last delay!

Look at the Tourney section for more on when the Tourney starts.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
Just so you guys know, double/triple elimination doesn't mean best out of 2/3. Double elimination means a tourney consisting of a winners/losers bracket (if you lose in winners you go to losers and if you lose in losers you're out) and I've never heard of triple elimination but I guess it could be a tourney consisting of 3 brackets.

You should probably change it to clear up any possible confusion.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
we should do a round robin if we have this little. and you know what would be cool!?! if we could money match using the points we earn! that would be sick!! what u guys think?

Trela

Smash Lord
Well guys, after long waiting, the Tourney is about to begin! (LOL)

We just need 1 more Clan Member to participate. After that, we start!

So, who's the lucky #1?

Trela

Smash Lord
I'd like to join if you'll have me : o
Alright, its settled. We now have enough people to start! ^_^

Since most of us havent got much practice done (ME =D), the Tourney will officaly start Wednesday, October 1st.

I'll show yoll the Brackets the day before the Tourney. Now remember, you must do your match before the 5 days are up. If you dont, your disqualified D= PM your opponent and find a time to Brawl.

Also, we have our Player Ladder. If you want to be in it, you MUST PM me saying that you want to.

I hope this Tourney goes well! Good Luck everyone!

Raiken

Smash Cadet
I hope i can make the first match lol D:

Going to be out of town from friday-sunday this weekend...

Top Bottom