• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Draw Analysis/w Video

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Alright so theres been a lot of talk about Quick Draw and some people are just **** sure that it is the move that will revolutionize Ike into being a top tier.

So like kirk I decided to make a video to explain a few things about it
...including some frame data (not *perfect* frame data, but pretty darn close nonetheless).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9VZGHiKtE <-- read the video description if you want to know why some parts suck.

I hope people can base there argument's on facts now not just there fights against there friend's. Also I didn't bother with the attack one because uhh you shouldn't be using it as an attack.

Disclaimer: I suck

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
stretching out the video in sony vegas so every time I hit an -> it only moves 1 frame in the video and I think the first IASA frame would be frame 46 because I used the clip from the reverse QDs. Which would be the least punishable QD since you can put up a shield there too.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
QD makes it nice attack =o its good as a random kill move on lightweights cause no one ever expects a QD at close range. No one... its like Link using dair as an edgeguard.

Top Bottom