• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIDWEST/OHIO - Brawl Singles & Doubles Tournament - ***CANCELED***

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND EMERGENCIES THE SSBB TOURNAMENT ON AUGUST 30th IS CANCELED. WE APOLOGIZE GREATLY ESPECIALLY TO ALL OF OUR LOYAL SMASHERS! UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TOLEDO GAMING CENTER IS CLOSED.

SMASH-N

Smash Rookie
Me and my friends will be there. I had a great time at the last one...just hope to do better at this one :)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Great time but dubiously ran with only having two setups. :p Shame I'm gonna be missing this one, though, going to a ballgame that day.

nojoes

Smash Ace
sorry he's already taken joel. guess you're going to have to place second in teams and third in singles.

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
THE DOOR FEE IS A ONE TIME ONLY DOOR FEE OF $5! JUST LIKE LAST TOURNAMENT....ITS NOW FIXED ON THE FIRST POST.

BUMP :bee:

dchester

Smash Rookie
i may come but i doubt i can bring six like last time everyone i brought last time didnt like the 2.5 hour drive along with 2 wii setup.

nojoes

Smash Ace
there's going to be 6 set ups if you guys didnt read, they learned their lesson so i'd suggest heading out to this. I am.

Tink

Smash Hero
noj said:
joe me and a scrub embarassed you and vidjo. your not good on teams, sry ill find a scrub and beat u guys. vidjos knows i will too
i could be that scrub joel =)....im thinking of going to this.

nojoes

Smash Ace
$20 team money match joel?

put your money where your mouth is?

and when did you and a scrub embarass me and vidjo in teams? Vidjo and myself have never played you in teams.

nojoes

Smash Ace
nojoes... that's a bad idea, FYI. :p
no. it's really not. joel's an idiot that talks himself up way too much, he's an attention *****. hence the numerous pointless threads filled with garbage, johns, and stupidity that he starts. if he actually teamed with a "random scrub" myself and vidjo would **** him in teams. not saying that it wouldnt be mostly by vidjo's contribution but joel thinks he's awesome just because he traveled to florida, sorry joel, you're not that great. :)

and if you're really implying i'm that bad, particularly at teams, you aren't much better at all, all you can do is ledge camp and spam.

EDIT: also going back, if i offended you with my comment about you getting second and third in singles and teams respectively joel, i was just messing and didn't mean anything personal.

nojoes

Smash Ace
lol win somthing then talk. vidjo doesnt lose teams. or at least thats what i thought
We won teams at planet x you fool. and I won Middle of Ohio tourny singles (granted no one spectacular of the brawl scene was there) and multiple double tourny's, most recent being the most recent digi ops with vidjo. what was the last tournament you won? that michigan tournament i was at with my brother after we haven't played for two months?

Sliq

Smash Master
If it's any consolation, you both are ********.

It isn't, is it? I'm so bad at consoling people.

"I can't believe grandpa is dead."

"Yeah...Ok, well dry your eyes faggot, let's play some pinball."

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
im pretty sure me and debo ***** u guys in money matches after planet x
and yes the tournament that u hadent played in 2 months or whatever, still in facts counts as a tourney. i dont have the game? you played the game more before it even came out than ive played it ever. and i still beat u every time. its going to be sad when i get the game, prove snake is broke, prove GW is low tier and main rob just to be gay.

you want to 20 dollar moeny match fine.

and the only reason youve been BARLEY winning tournaments is because of vidjo and the fact sliq and kel are fu ck ing terribad on teams(well at least one of them is i cant figure out which yet) and any team that loses to any team your on is fu cking terribad

nojoes

Smash Ace
sounds good joel, we can agree on a random scrub you can team with and we can money match for 20 each. otherwise i'm not wasting my time anymore, you're white trash.

lol at sliq's comment.

SMASH-N

Smash Rookie
sounds good joel, we can agree on a random scrub you can team with and we can money match for 20 each. otherwise i'm not wasting my time anymore, you're white trash.

lol at sliq's comment.
This is going down at the tournament? $20 money match...i gotta see this.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion

lol at sliq's comment.
cmon guys u can host the tourney still its just friendly **** talk CMON DONT CANCEL ON US NOW!!!!

Top Bottom