• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Situational Shiek AT

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, maybe it's been posted somewhere else, but here goes.

Shiek's B-up. Far too predictable to use for attack. The explosion radius is less than impressive. If only there was some way to expand it... but, there is.

This AT is far to easily avoided to use against pro players, but against low level players or CPUs, it can do some massive damage... I call it, Bomb Planting.

This is possibly the easiest tactic in the book. All you do is put yourself over an Explosive Box or a Smart Bomb... then use B-Up, and hold to the side.

The explosion, and the surprise upon using it used on someone the first time, is truly impressive.

Even though the explosion extends to Shiek's respawn point, no damage, knockback, or any other effect is applied to her.

I hope that this low level, situational AT helps, I know it lead to some fun moments in my Brawl gameplay!:chuckle:

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Sorry, I made a topic about this already.

Check "Sheiky Little Devil - A Guide to Special ATs and Tricks". The info is there.

I'm sure the original topic is in the forum somewhere under like "Nifty little trick" or something.

Agi

Smash Lord
Sorry, I made a topic about this already.

Check "Sheiky Little Devil - A Guide to Special ATs and Tricks". The info is there.

I'm sure the original topic is in the forum somewhere under like "Nifty little trick" or something.
Okay, thanks. But it's nice to know that I actually discovered something useful :)

I'm gonna check out that thread now.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
If you pick up a bomb and Vanish Glide you can use it as an added boost to KO power which is nifty.

Top Bottom