• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords are Bringing Sexy Back! results (now with pictures!)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I left my notebook with the full results at the store, so I'll put them up tomorrow. In the meantime, here are partial results:

Melee Singles
1. Nus
2. KevinM
3. Pipe
4. Budai
5. Spawn
5. Aesir
7. Jam Stunna
7. Icylight
9. JV Smooth
9. Roman
9. Baka
9. PoF
13. Spife
13. Ocean
13. Omar
13. Variola
17. Cdim
17. Samikay

Brawl Singles
1. OBM (Game and Watch)
2. Buuman (DDD, Metaknight)
3. Noodles (ROB)
4. OWM (ROB)
5. Prince of Fire (Metaknight, Snake)
5. JV Smooth (Metaknight)
7. Jam Stunna (Ike)
7. Pipe (Game and Watch, ROB)
9. Samikay
9. Kun
9. Syler
9. Baka
13. Beware
13. Fate
13. PKmen
13. Andre
17. Chris
17. Tengosku
17. Impulse
17. Omar
17. Rican
I'll edit in the rest of the results when I get my notebook tomorrow.

EDIT- Ankoku, there were 20 entrants.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i think i left my 2 gamecube controllers there. one purple one black. if anybody picked em up please let me know on here or on facebook or something, my name is Sam Keener, look me up if uve got em. also jam if nobody picked em up check in the store when u go back tmrw. thnx

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey guys i think i left my 2 gamecube controllers there. one purple one black. if anybody picked em up please let me know on here or on facebook or something, my name is Sam Keener, look me up if uve got em. also jam if nobody picked em up check in the store when u go back tmrw. thnx
Will do .

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yay for me splitting with Nus and then Bowser Dittoing in the finals ^_^.

Good stuff shoutouts to come when I'm not being lazy.

Buuman

Smash Ace
OBM - good **** man, the GW is too good, so hard to outspace lol

Noodles - close matches, grab more, fun playing you

OWM - good **** yesterday man, that whole match was camping xD

POF - good seeing you again, very aggressive meta knight

KevinM - good seeing you again big guy, BOWSER FTW

everyone else - fun stuff, wish more people went, keep it up guys

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Joey- I'm the best navigator you've ever seen, get ***** :p <33. Stop squandering in Tournies thanks for telling me to enter because I definitely wasn't going to.

Budai- Those sets were to good, I'm so gay on Mute City I'm sorry :( But come on at least it's funny.

Jam Stunnah- Dude, I love you and little Gabe is soo cuteee your IC's are scary stuff.

JV- Smooth as always, I missed you man, our duel link team is to good, even if I take 40 before I can move every match ^_^.

Roman- Yar no dice on the money match but always a pleasure. Fun teams matches.

Spyfe- I'm telling you my advice will hold true I promise.

Nus- We finally played, haha you're always amazing to talk to and your fox is so funky it makes me laugh. I beat you in Bowser dittos though, so technically I won the set ^_^.

Pipe- Always a pleasure to play you, I finally beat you in a set and it was hella fun ^_^, mute city is gay but Jiggs had to be done.

Spawn- Fox Dittos were hilarious! Always a pleasure to see you, it had been to long.

Zoso- Always a pleasure.. TO SEE YOU ***** OUT AND NOT COME.

Brookman- Good stuff.

Skler- Miss you

Pine- Hi.

Aesir- Lulz Sheik. You're definitely getting better man ^_^.

Guy whom I joked I was going to go a ton of characters with- I'm super serial.

PoF- Nice talking to you.

OwM- STOP SQUANDERING.

ObM- Yeah pretty basic you won big surprise :p

Buuman- Play more melee.

Those two little kids- ****.

Spife

Smash Master
i'm to tired to do shout outs now, I'll do them later. Yes. but i have ot make a new post

quick shout outs

everyone I link ditto'd that I beat: YEAAAAAAAAAAH (no one?)

Everyone I link ditto'd who beat me: The sun was in my eyes/I didn't get to sleep last night/i got poor sleep last night/my girlfriends been ragging on me/I haven't played for a while/I heard brawl in the background/brawl was in the same room as me/my controller stopped working for a while/Even though I play Link he's a really really bad character/I couldn't concentrate because I sensed a disturbance the force/Blimpie.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
KevinM - You owe me money. Now get back to those moneymatches!

Aesir - Good matches, I wish I could have given you more of a fight than I did.

Jam Stunna - Interesting venue, but it worked out in the end. Thanks for holding this.

Nus - I'm interested in meeting this clone of mine. See you Friday, lots of Melee please!

Roman - Awesome doubles, your Doc is ridiculous. Also, we can claim the loudest yelling of the tournament for my hilarious antics going Marth 2 on 1. I just wish we could have recorded my two ridiculous edgetechs.

Spife - I'm going to step up my Kirby game. Watch out!

JV - Good stuff, I wish we could have played more matches before it ended.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Roman - Awesome doubles, your Doc is ridiculous. Also, we can claim the loudest yelling of the tournament for my hilarious antics going Marth 2 on 1. I just wish we could have recorded my two ridiculous edgetechs.
omg i forgot all about that... that **** was nuts! I mean honestly that was so crazy and they couldn't kill you! <3 melee

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
This **** was so fun. Brookman you definitely should have come (and knocked us all up (read: down) a notch). Pipe was there... I mean come on! I haven't seen him in like 8 years!

Quick shoutouts:

KevinM - Jiggs ownage, good **** brah

Nus - way to rock it, good to see you

Pipe - it's been a while, good to see/play with you again! way to own in both games

Spawn - GG's m8

Aesir - *pound*

Noodles - nice job in Brawl, you probably would have taken me out if I entered

PoF - good **** in Brawl but way to rep melee too

Jam/Baka - Thanks for hosting this tournament!

Spife/Roman/Louis clone - awesome doubles friendlies... these are always my favorite part of a tournament

JV - good to see you again; good games

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I called the store today...no word on my notebook or Samikay's controllers. Oh well, it wouldn't be a Smash tournament if something didn't go missing.

pKNeM

Smash Cadet
Sorry to hear about the missing stuff :/ I had a good time at the tourney. Got pretty much thrashed as expected (especially by noodles). But still had a good time. Team friendlies were fun screwing around with jiggly/MK/DK/DDD. I guess since I suck so bad I might as well be annoying in teams...

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
**** it I knew i shouldnt have left it up to Mike Gale to remember the controllers. ****... ordering replacements :*(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Allright, pictures are up. Time for shout-outs!

KevinM- Trash talk successful! I always knew you were a Jedi, me picking Peach just confirms it. Thanks for coming.

Nus- Stop taking my money! This is the second one of my tournaments that you've won. Double Yoshi is too good.

Aesir- We finally got to play! LOL, Ganon vs. Marth is now a 17-minute match.

Spife- Good to see you again dude. Hopefully we can train in GG and Melee together.

Cdim- Good matches, you have a good Marth.

Samikay- I'm really sorry about your controllers, man. But on a lighter note, you had the pleasure of playing me in both Melee and Brawl! ;)

PoF- Star Wars > Brawl set. Haha, Pirate Ship.

Buuman- I used to like fighting D3 with Ike. Not anymore!

Mages- Thanks for coming down, and thanks for the help in seeding/running the Brawl brackets.

Pipe, Budai and Spawn- Thanks for coming guys, even though I didn't even play you. And yes, Spawn is gay in all his matchups.

Noodles- Ha, good stuff, you said you were going to win money, and you broke even. Nice!

Baka- Thanks for getting the venue for us, it was awesome. We'll definitely do more stuff in the future.

JV- Always good stuff when we play each other, sir. Let's train up and get ready for CTCon!

Ocean- I love you baby.

If I forgot anyone, just yell at me.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where's the pic of me, kevm, jv i think and someone else who i can't remember right now?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone who came had a great time..
i want to appologize for the early mix-ups in the beginning, but it went really well besides that

Time for some shout outs

Jam: (i don't play icees annoy more, yet im gonna 0- death like everyone with them, yah) Thanks for putting your name on this since all of like 3 people would have came if i had mine on it lol

PoF: Fun matches as always, I convince you to play in the brawl tourney and you take me out not cool.. lol umm its nice to know i got better in a game i really don't play though also hannebow johns

Smkay: always good times playing with you, pit and snakes dittos were too fun, melee teams was good times as well. sorry about your controllers sam, ill see if i can locate them for you. also let me know when that lan center goes up, having one close to eastern is awesome

MG/Nus: it was cool to get my *** kickd by you guys in friendlies hope you can make it to my next one

Spife: nice to finally meet up with yah.. thanks for bringing the 3 setups it was a big help, awesome link, cool friendly matches, triple nair death = sex

kevinm: i see why you like bowser on yoshi's story, plus joking around with you while watching jam's icees go to work was good times also you need maor bowser in your life

beware: cool to finally meet you, nice match... ps i hate rob

OBM: thanks for showing up and getting a good turn out for the brawl half and helping run it too. Too bad we didn't get to play. next time

OWM: good to see you again, we didn't get to play enough though.. ps i hate rob

JV: thanks for giving my nephews dbz nicknames and team name.. and thanks for showing up always more fun when your around

Ocean/ Zoraida: I think i spelled it right, maybe? anyway thanks for coming, stinks we didn't get to play though also i want a copy of the pic with me and my nephew if possible

The Dragon/Baka: Your the guy nobody knew.. hold more tournaments so people recognize you, but its ok i still love you

those others who i playd, talked with, kickd my *** and forgot to mention i had a great time and thanks for showing up and hopefully you can make it to my next one next month sometime
p.s. my nephews (goten and trunks) as jv likes to call them will be accepting money matches next time.. be afraid

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
double post of necessity.. i have the complete melee results on my laptop. i dont have the brawl ones though so unless jam finds them sorry guys

Melee Singles
7/27/2008

1 Nus
2 KevinM
3 Pipe
4 Budai
5 Aesir
5 Spawn
7 Jam Stunna
7 Icylight
9 JV Smooth
9 Roman
9 Baka / The Dragon
9 PoF
13 Spife
13 Ocean
13 O.G
13 Variola
17 Cdim
17 Smkay

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
LAWLZ turns out i never lost my gamecube controllers. They were in the BOTTOM of the wii box. im sooo silly

Edit: LOL tied for last in melee...

Top Bottom