• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Pikuchu Is Best Charutur In Bralw Evur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
pickachu is teh best charactor evar becuase al u do is pres down b and no one can kil u
if dey shiit ther lasers or arows den u jump bcus pikachu is super fast chractr guy.
plus he can shut lightning out of hid cheeeck so he amkes you zaped
then u al git uberpwned by his sid a

:pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
You're not very good at this.

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
Naruto is a good show.

Naruto aside, this is a spam thread, and your grammar is below par.

Lurk more, and please, organize your thoughts before you rant about how great Pikachu is...

Thanks.

-Killress
u cnt tell me how 2 think
my thrad is rly gud
it has lots valid ponts
k

Yaya

Smash Champion
Funfact, Thunder Can Be reflected by Fox's Shine.

You lose, and please do not spam like this, we do have Pikachu Boards and we DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, need more reasons to avoid the General Brawl Discussion.

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
Funfact, Thunder Can Be reflected by Fox's Shine.

You lose, and please do not spam like this, we do have Pikachu Boards and we DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, need more reasons to avoid the General Brawl Discussion.
ten u just use super fast a atack and mak him ded

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I wish I was a mod - -;
/thread
Lol same.

Sorry, pikafan, you phail. Lol the mods have probably not closed this yet just to laugh at your gramatical errors and stupid statements. Speaking of your grammar, it makes my eyes bleed :/

/thread

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
God. I thought MY threads were bad.
This is the only thing I will say that continues this poor thread:

Shut up.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
trols r imaginary things:laugh:

:laugh:
No, they live under your bridges where you live...I've seen 'em! This is proof that trolls exist! They come out, with their terrible grammar and knowlege of a peanut, and come on here to do what trolls do best: troll!

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
Lol same.

Sorry, pikafan, you phail. Lol the mods have probably not closed this yet just to laugh at your gramatical errors and stupid statements. Speaking of your grammar, it makes my eyes bleed :/

/thread
i hab a vald point. u vnt tel me wat 2 think
bsides u just jelus cus i cn pwn u al teh time with pkichus

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I just died a little on the inside. This thread fails so hard, you can't describe it as fail. It's Epic... Well, it's worse than Epic Fail, even. Oh, poo. I just don't know what to think.

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
No, they live under your bridges where you live...I've seen 'em! This is proof that trolls exist! They come out, with their terrible grammar and knowlege of a peanut, and come on here to do what trolls do best: troll!
no dey dont
they live with gots

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Oh, yeah?

Well, really Metu Knite is teh bezt charaktur, becuz he haz swrd an bat wingz. Hiz swrd is fazter thn ur pikuchu 2. Pluz he haz kool mask with frikn glowin yelow eyz, not liek ur big wimpy pikuchu eyz. plus, pikuchu is yellow rat, so he culd no be teh bezt.

Dangit... Reading your post made my eyes bleed, now my fingers are bleeding from the horrible grammar and spelling... And I am sorry, everyone, I know I shouldn't feed him, but some things are too painfully stupid not to comment on.

brawler15

Smash Cadet
pickachu is teh best charactor evar becuase al u do is pres down b and no one can kil u
if dey shiit ther lasers or arows den u jump bcus pikachu is super fast chractr guy.
plus he can shut lightning out of hid cheeeck so he amkes you zaped
then u al git uberpwned by his sid a

:pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2:

Pikafan8269297

Smash Rookie
Oh, yeah?

Well, really Metu Knite is teh bezt charaktur, becuz he haz swrd an bat wingz. Hiz swrd is fazter thn ur pikuchu 2. Pluz he haz kool mask with frikn glowin yelow eyz, not liek ur big wimpy pikuchu eyz. plus, pikuchu is yellow rat, so he culd no be teh bezt.

Dangit... Reading your post made my eyes bleed, now my fingers are bleeding from the horrible grammar and spelling... And I am sorry, everyone, I know I shouldn't feed him, but some things are too painfully stupid not to comment on.
but pikuchu has super gud b dawn attack and den metnite gets rly rly pwned and then pikchu maks him ded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom