• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Center (FFC) Brawl Tournament #5 - Omaha, NE - August 24, 2008

cue

Smash Journeyman
would host but have to work late that night :( hope to see everyone there tho

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
ahhh i don't have anything better to do on sunday so i guess i'll come play this garbage, need a doubles partner though

Tyser

Smash Champion
30 people came. Pretty crust. People, bring your buddies next time please.

Teams:
1st) David n Smeesh
2nd) Shrink n Firewulf
3rd) Tyser n Uli

Singles:
1st) David [Snake]
2nd) Smeesh [Peach]
3rd) Shrink [Olimar]
4th) Tyser [Jigglypuff]
5th) Majik [Kirby]
5th) Juan [Ike]
7th) Tab [MK]
7th) No0b [Random]

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Burn we're suppose to play a while back but that Link player hogged the system, i just hope i can play u at least once before u quit this game for sure

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah dude.... we will have to get some games in sometime... i know its melee but were u planning on going to dark's tourney in October.... its going to be buck

§chizm

Smash Lord
yeah dude.... we will have to get some games in sometime... i know its melee but were u planning on going to dark's tourney in October.... its going to be buck
I know C. Love and I are probably going to go, so I'm just going to drag Joker with me even if he doesn't want to go. :094:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I should go, i don't think I'll entering but I'll be there just to hang out with everyone, I'll also probably bring my Brawl(Melee game too) set up so i can play all by my self T.T but hey who knows i may get to play M2K in Brawl.

Top Bottom