• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27 Mini-housing-smash-o-festo for Birmingham, AL monthly

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Yep. If you're not coming to this tourny, the AL crew will never forgive you. The one time we get a tournament in Alabama and everyone gives the cold shoulder despite AL's frequent treks to Georgia and beyond!

For starters, click here for the tourny thread if you haven't checked it out yet.

When? WHERE? HOW!? WHAT?!?!

• I'm located about 8 minutes from the venue! No need for early risers.
  • It's easy to get to! Just right off of 31.
  • Well, I consider this a 'mini' smashfest because (1) I've never done it before, (2) the housing is relatively small, and (3) I should have posted sooner = |
  • 2 TVs, a Wii and a Cube supplied by yours truly. Melee + Brawl = happy everybody.
  • I will be housing as many people as I can. Floor space is ample (with a comfy rug!), and there's a couple of couches.
  • I should be there all day Friday, so any arrival time would be good. Just don't make it awkward and arrive early and alone, being stuck in an apartment with me for hours <_<
  • A stoner lives next door, so he'll be pretty chill if it's excessively loud.

Dire directions!

20th ave S, Birmingham, AL. (Google maps! Use this, please.)
When you get into the complex, it's apartment #1. Sorry I don't have an exact address, but I'll make it up with easy visual aids!
Keep an eye out for this -->
<-- it will be hanging above the complex's main entrance.
If you need any help at all, PM me before Friday. On Friday, call me on my cell. (two zero five) four seven one - four six nine three. Asking for Duchock (Pron. Doo-CHALK) is fine, as it is my name, but I'll probably be the only one answering anyway.

RULES!
  1. No drugs. No alcohol. No questions.
  2. Please be considerate to the condition of the apartment. THIS IS MY PARENTS' PAD. Clean up after yourself, use coasters, no feet on the table, delouse yourself; the normal stuff.
  3. Parking is tight, and residents leave nasty passive-aggressive notes on your cars. If you can, park down the street.
  4. We have a bathroom. It is not your bathroom. You may use it; do not abuse it.
  5. No raiding the fridge. There's a 24 hour McDonald's nearby. If you're lucky, I'll drive you!

Post if you're coming/bringing people. The more the better! Together, we can make this AL tourny a great one!

Edit: I forgot that not everybody has eastern fonts installed. Problem fixed~

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I will probably come to this smashfest sometime in the evening, although I probably can not make the tournament.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ill tyr to come to this too, and it might be best if i can house with u since your 8 minutes away form the tourney

Top Bottom