• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not Goop's: Melee Tournament

Corigames

Smash Hero
Saturday June 21st, 2008
From 11:00am -5:00pm

This was a melee tournament held at my home for all of AZ to come to. Because they are jerks, they instead went to the last minute Brawl tournament at Atomic Comics. These are the results:

Doubles:
1. COREYgames (Corey)
2. Asians Hating Brawl (Tai + KGA)

Singles:
1. SA-X (Corey)
2. KGA (KGA)
3. Tai (Asian dude)

I would like to thank everyone who came out today. I know my house was crammed with a lot of people, but you guys endured it like men and I'm thankful you did. Even though it seems like brackets for both tournaments seemed to take forever, I think everything went smoothly. I'm glad some of the names of AZ came out, like Tai, it really made it all worth it.

I guess the rest of this can be for shout-outs and tournament discussions. Sorry we didn't record anything, but we lacked the hardware to do so this time.

Once again, thanks to everyone for participating.

Corigames

Smash Hero
You would think, but we ended up splitting the pot between top 3 for singles and top 2 for doubles.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Much better than that silly Atomic Comics tourney. What a shame that tourney would've been. Geeze!

coreygames: We should've played MK! Still, beastly Samusu you have there.

Tai: Good games, man. We need to keep playing some more.

Anyone else who attended: Hi.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Corey: Gg running and winning the tourney. You're pretty good, and your Samus is super gay. It's a compliment.

Kosuke: **** you and **** your dice roll. LOL

The other guys that came: I didn't catch your names before we had to leave, sorry. That one guy (you know who you are), you were pretty good. I'd like to play you again.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I seriously think that everyone in AZ is s super **** for not showing up to this. Come on AZ... come on.

Corigames

Smash Hero
No, I've moved on. I'm done with AZ. If this is the way it is going to be, then there is no point in participating. If you guys want to play melee sometime, give me a call or w/e. I think by now Tai knows he can get in contact with me through Trent's AIM. Anyway, **** BRAWL. It destroyed everything.

Top Bottom