• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

list of projectiles that deploy the rocket barrels

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
couldn't find the banana/barrel cancel thread so i just made a new one. hope that's fine with you guys

Link- (Down B, Over B);
Samus- (B {charged at all}, smash over b, over b, down b)
Kirby- (Up B)
Peach- (down b)
Pikachu- (B, Down B)
Diddy- (Down B, when he pulls it out {that's what she said}, when he throws it or when you trip on it)
Zelda- (Over B)
Sheik- (B, Over B)
Pit- (Charged B)
Falce- (Down B)
Ivysaur- (Over B {must be in close range to cancel})
Charizard- (Over B {any rock shard that hits at all will cancel the barrels}, B {Notice how bowser's B doesn't work})
Snake- (Down B, Over B, B, D smash)
Yoshi- (Up B)
IC- (Down B)
Dedede- (Over B {even the electricity from the waddle doos})
Wolf- (B)
Lucario- (B {charged at all})
Ness- (Over B, Up B, B)
Sonic- (Up B {spring gimp})
Wario- (Bike or wheel when thrown, down b charged at all)
Young Link- (Down B, Over B)
Rob- (B, Down B)
Pikmin- (Purple Over B)
Lucas- (Over B, Up B, B)

took about 40 min. to test with my sister. (it was really hard for her to input an up-b haha. she would always do a neutral b or do a tap jumped b, or a tap jumped over b.)

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Turnips do cancel, I've tested all projectiles.

You should have made a disctinction between those that cause damage when they cancel and those that don't. There are a few projectiles that do not cause damage to Diddy when they cancel your Rocketbarrel Boost.

Original thread

Skarmbliss

Smash Cadet
as soon as i study this list. I will definitly use my rocket barrels more and so that way i can change up my strategy a bit. All i have been relying on lately are my bananas but thats only because I admired Naners playstyle

edddddie

Smash Cadet
I'd link to the original thread cuz that's where all the vids are.
Thanks for this, man, it'll help a lot. Ever since I saw that vid I've wanted to mess aroudn with this but everytime I try it doesn't work. I guess now I'll know what I can use it against so I can try it out more.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
aw can anyone test zamus' suit parts? i'm pretty sure that they would do it but just in case. i won't be able to use my wii till the weekend.

psike

Smash Apprentice
Turnips do cancel, I've tested all projectiles.

You should have made a disctinction between those that cause damage when they cancel and those that don't. There are a few projectiles that do not cause damage to Diddy when they cancel your Rocketbarrel Boost.

Original thread
^^^if this topic had such information, it would be totally sticky worthy

Top Bottom