• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Omnigay (possibly the most devastating team strategy ever)

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
Every one here should know the omnigay, for those of you who dont know what that is. it is when metaknight grabs snakes with a grenade then grabs snake and up throw him the grenade should blow up right when metaknight is at the top of the screen. that will kill snake and meta will remain alive. here is a video http://youtube.com/watch?v=xhmRoAz_4CQ credit for the omnigay goes to InfernoOmni

The addition i made is for team battles your team must consist of a metaknight and a snake. you get snake to put a c4 on metaknight. then metaknight needs to grab your enemy an u-throw him (THE C4 MUST BE ON THE ENEMY WHEN YOU THROW HIM NOT WHEN YOU GRAB HIM). snake needs to time his detionation so that the c4 detonates the moment metaknight is at the peak of his u-throw. if it works your enemy is dead and you float back to the stage. if your timeings not right metaknight could die or your enemy and metaknight could die, also you need to have the higher controler port so pick player 4.

PS- I know it needs a better name. i did not make the origanal AT (i made an additon to that AT),there for I can not name it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sounds interesting. I'll be able to later today after 5:00pm central time if you'll be free around then.

Muzga

Smash Ace
This threads title fails:p give it a better name
(sounds like a good idea)

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
im sorry but i did not make omnigay some one else did i just thought of the team stratagy were you can use it on anyone. normaly you can only use it on snake.

Kilut

Smash Cadet
Thats a great idea, especially with the c4, it eliminates the need for timing on the part of the metaknight. If someone can do this i think weve got ourselves a dominant team

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
My team mate is a Snake. I play more 2on2 matches than singles. We've done this many times and more reliable tricks.

The up-throw insta-kill C4 works but is seemingly based off port priority, much like the grenade method. However, we have used it.

A more effective trick is for Snake to place the C4 on Meta Knight, then have Meta Knight Mach Tornado into the enemy, which will transfer the C4, etc.

I'm saving our other two tricks for a video :)

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
My team mate is a Snake. I play more 2on2 matches than singles. We've done this many times and more reliable tricks.

The up-throw insta-kill C4 works but is seemingly based off port priority, much like the grenade method. However, we have used it.

A more effective trick is for Snake to place the C4 on Meta Knight, then have Meta Knight Mach Tornado into the enemy, which will transfer the C4, etc.

I'm saving our other two tricks for a video :)
so just make meta get the 4th port

Top Bottom