• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT: (Kinda) Claw Jump with Diddy Hump

DethSmasher

Smash Cadet
ok, so i ddint know how to bring this to anyones atention, but after messing is ISJR some, i figured out that you can jump twioce, do a diddy hump close to the ground, then jump AGAIN. not incredibly game breaking but it is just another trick. just jump twice, then diddy hump close to the ground and after you can jump for a third time. just bringing it to didy gorums attention.

DethSmasher

Smash Cadet
sorry no recording stuff, its rerally really easy. you can only do it on stage too. all you do is

1. jump twice
2. do a diddy hump very close to the ground
3. jump again because your jump was renewed

it just gives you another jump after chasing with a diddy hump

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Cool find.
I still find ISJR hard to make use of -_-

EDIT: But that would make this an 'SJR Hump' since it's not an infinite.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've used this a few times in a match, it isn't really useful, but if you want to test it out try to be away from the opponent, but not to far. It has worked for me a couple of times in banana combos but not really useful

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
While it looks cool, I've still yet to find much return from practicing SJRs with any character, really. I don't see why it's all that useful :\

Mindgames, I suppose.

DethSmasher

Smash Cadet
the way i have found it useful is when they DI away after you jump twice jugling them . you can didy hump then jump and fair/bair them after some upair jugling

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I would love for someone to post a vid of it. However, I feel that such a tactic would be useful once to surprise the opponent because once you land without hitting your target, you are momentarily vulnerable. But good find anyway.

Top Bottom