• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tech Video

Eddosan

Smash Cadet
Here's something I made while in training mode: Yoshi's 1337 Techs.

Most of the basic Yoshi techs are shown here, but the largest section of the video is dedicated to all the things you can do out of a Yoshi Bomb Slide close to Lylat Cruise's ledges.

The video's kinda long (6:22), so I'll list where each section of the video begins if you don't have six minutes on ya.

•Pivot Grabbing - 0:15

•Edge Cancelled Eggs - 0:25

•Yoshi Bomb Sliding - 1:02

•Possible Uses for Dair - 4:04

•The Double Double Jump (done with SH Nair for better timing) - 5:24

•Double Jump Cancelled Egg Lay (Try this out guys. It looks like it has some uses for mixing up an approach, but I haven't had too much experience with it.) - 5:36

•Oh Da Bairs (Just me practicing Bair spacing and doing a cheesy little combo at the end) - 5:55

Enjoy. ^^

Eddosan

Smash Cadet
Just don't try YBS into Egg Roll. From my experience, a tad bit of wrong timing can embarrassingly gimp you to your doom. As you can see in 2:26. :(

Top Bottom