• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stadium records with Zamus

Adapt

Smash Lord
What are your stadium records with Zamus?

Mine:
BTT1: 12:13
BTT2: 9.65
BTT3: 14.38
BTT4: 20.10
BTT5: 18.03

Home run contest: 1910 ft (yeah i suck at HRC)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
My Break the Targets 1 is exactly the same as yours. Haven't tried the others.

As for Multi-Man Brawl, I'm at 14 in Cruel.

Adapt

Smash Lord
do I really have to add the 's' in there to say it's seconds? :p

I kinda agree, I went through the stadium to get all the challenges. I beat all the timed records with Zamus and then thought to myself that I could do them better, and voila, I ended up with these records.
I haven't got any decent records with anyone but Zamus

Adapt

Smash Lord
do you have some vids online? I figure I need a new strat for #1, and I'm open to suggestions

for lvl 5 you have to throw the cracker launcher really precisely to get a good score, and I haven't been able to do it with zamus (it will hit both targets on the far left). The rest is simple. Thats why my record for #5 sucks

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
****. Just got 17.## in BTT 4. Now I really need to buy a gamebridge.

I could have gotten 16 seconds if my timing on some parts were a bit better.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I hate BTT4.... its the most annoying by far!

the 20.10 was the first time I managed to get every target without screwing it up. and I never tried it again. I know if I go the other way (right instead of left) I can cut my time down by 4-5 seconds but I can't stand it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I just made a better time of 15.56 on it. I actually like four the best because of how well suited it is to ZSS. The other ones work, but not very well.

Top Bottom