• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS training course

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Well since my 1on1 got kinda burnt from screwing around in so many FFA's, I made a stage area specificly for practicing recovery and aerials and spacing and all that good stuff..

Great spots to tether high or low, drop down platforms, belts at the bottom for movement.

a small aera under the main platform for spacing.

Use this stage if you want to well feel like jumping around and if you feel your game is abit off you can use this for aerials from the ground or above all kinds of possibilitys.
I can't post the actual file because mY SD card doesnt fit in my PC, so this is all I can supply.

Edit:Stage Builder View

Edit:
Alternate version with an icy bottom for those who need to deal with an icy situation, IE pokemon Stadium 2 or Ice Climbers stage

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow...what a great idea.

I'm gonna make that now.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I should show you all the ricochet stage I built. It's fun to say the least ^_^.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I got an alternate version picture now added, for those who have to deal with icy portions.

Bouse

Smash Ace
A good idea for this stage, which helped me on dodging/evasiveness/spacing, was setting it to x3 level 9 comps x2 damage and put the 3 computers on a team against me. If you ever want a warm up to get ready to play brawl... that's a good one.

The_RoyalJester

Smash Rookie
Hey man! I like that stage and being a Link main I think I could use it too. I added a Link on the Link Board and gave you some mad props for this. Hope you don't mind the endorsement.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Hey man! I like that stage and being a Link main I think I could use it too. I added a Link on the Link Board and gave you some mad props for this. Hope you don't mind the endorsement.
Don't mind at all.

sasook

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvdOtkaMAlU&feature=related
watch from 3:10

anyways im kind of new to zzs's metagame. can anyone explain in depth about how this stage works? or even with a vid? thx
The first thing to know about her metagame is Rule 0.

RULE 0: HER NAME IS ZERO SUIT SAMUS. THAT MEANS THE ACRONYM IS ZSS. NOTE: NOT ZZS. ZZS =/= ZSS. IF YOU COME IN HERE PROCLAIMING ANYTHING ABOUT ZZS YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE AN IGNORANT MORON.

But I think this stage is just for practicing basic techniques and spacing. The OP is pretty old.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
^
oh my god what a typo. just the other day i corrected this dude on youtube. how ironic +___+ i feel slightly better at the fact that i was asking a question not proclaiming something. anyways.

i'll try it out. maybe by testing it i'll get what its about.

thanks btw

Top Bottom