• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

0kin

Smash Journeyman
am I not worthy of Honorary member? =[
of course u are mang, who do u use now? i havent seen u or any1 from bmores in forever...

-to Ch0zen : lol, i was about to add him but i got tired...im adding him right now.

@Lobos- LOL man, im not picky, as long hes not too loose, i dont want a pink sock drooping down my thigh:(

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
oh snaps!

I use Link as a main and Falco/Marth as secondaries

^_^

Okin come to Travis next torny, all you you mofos should come

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Yeah too long in fact, I dunno if I'm going to c3 though lol, hopefully they'll be another smashfest soon.

also: "Fact : Knows Okin as the guy who wouldnt fix him ramen at one of DKs Smash Fests"

****ing Lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Where is all the footage from yoster's smashfest if anyone knows? Just wondering......also I should be an Honorary member too since I provide rides lol

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
I main everyone. fix that.

tho i usually open up with d3 and close out with lucario and wolf..depending no mah mood U:

...sigh. can't wait till i get back home. seems you guys have been having fun. hopefully all this training I did beforehand, wasn't lost out here :\

blues

Smash Journeyman
*is proud to be an honory member of mrk, bowsertree should be one too that guy is too funny =P

blues

Smash Journeyman
Christ were gonna have more honorary members than actual crew members lol.
it's because this crew is too good, so everyone wants to be an honorary member, and we ain't jokin okin

Lobos

Smash Master
oh yeah I do have secondaries they just suck but ......

Link, Dedede, rob, wolf, lucario, pikachu, and lucas

0kin

Smash Journeyman
r we really having a fest today cuz im literally about to walk out my door to go play basketball, also have u even contacted Spl0de

0kin

Smash Journeyman
lol so i jus finished watching the crew battle vid with us and the dark hawks, and jake goes " Anthony if u lose ill forfeit my 3 stocks i have", and then right after Jake says that Tony gets spiked at like 23%....phail

Top Bottom