• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silver Spring, MD Brawl smashfest!!! Date: Sat May 17 (4pm-midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cool, I'm working in Greenbelt till 10pm or so tonight, I'll try to drop by afterward. I can just park along the street there? I'll give you a call when I get off to make sure people are still there and whatnot.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
last minute notice isnt good either ;|
That wasn't a last minute notice, I give everyone a day in advance to prepare!
Haha man I guess that WAS too early of notice for smashfest. Instead of a day in advance next time I'll try TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE..............lol j/k.
Had about 5 people in the fest (me, my bro, my friend, thumbs, and his friend) =p
but w/e I'll plan this out a lot better next time.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i dont live in silver spring anymore, it was a false alarm. but i hope MD enjoyed having me on their team for once.

Wuss

Smash Champion
It's possible I'd come to this. Saturday is pretty free at the moment, and I could possibly bring a friend. not to mention I live like 15 minutes away in DC.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Is this close to metro?
Yeah my house is just a 5 min walk or less from the Forest Glen Metro Station. I'll update this info to the main post.

i'll try to come, when's a good time to show up?
4pm would be a good time =O but if you happen to find yourself coming early thats cool too. If you want I'll breakout the Rockman games since you such mad skillz in Megaman=p.

blues

Smash Journeyman
4pm would be a good time =O but if you happen to find yourself coming early thats cool too. If you want I'll breakout the Rockman games since you such mad skillz in Megaman=p.
cool, personally i was already planning to bring megaman =P
but yeah i should be able to make this, that goes for the rest of Mushroom Kings as well.
okin!!!!

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
wait.. when is dis shiz? i don't feel like reading the first page... i'd rather just have Boss print me directions and call it a day...

G-Reg- Never leave us again =0

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I can bring Megaman X with me. I'm pro at that game (not really). Wind tunnel is broken.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Look at Nacker trying to step on the toes of my ROB sig's awesomeness.

It looks like a lot of people are coming to this. You gonna have enough TVs? I have 3 small CRTs I could bring, though I'm not 100% sure I can come yet.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh really? Cause I only see some girly pink swirls coming out of your ROB's eyes. My ROB's eyes are too busy burning with rage from the mass robot genocide he's standing over.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
lol i smell a Megafest also if all the people who said they are comming show up its going to be like a minny good people tournament excluding the originals lol
If everyone wants we could do a little tournament/crew battle for fun later on in the fest assuming we get alot of people.

Wendy's (7min Drive)- it right by the Wheaton metro station<-take Q2 (wheaton)or the Forest Glen Metro to it.
Wheaton Mall Eatery(Chinese,Italian,Country,Popeye, etc) - Just go to the Wheaton Metro, Walk past Wendys and you'll see the Mall.

Downtown Silver Spring has Chipotle, Potbellys, MobyDyke(=p), PaneraBread All next to each other.
9mins drive down the Street of Georgia/15min metro/Q2 (Silver Spring)bus

All of these are really easy to get to. Its all pretty much Up or down the Street.

I can bring Megaman X with me. I'm pro at that game (not really). Wind tunnel is broken.
Screw your MegamanX! I got Japanese RockmanX^^. Nothing beat the original! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom