• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Reaper - Luigi Combo/Montage Vid By VirtualVoid

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I never know where to put these vids.. they belong both in the combo forum and in the character specific....

- Original post in the luigi forum -

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5hVRT0VbBw

As far as my expirence tells me most of luigi's combos are low-mid % barrages of aerial attacks combined with up tilts, sadly resulting in a bit repeatitive video...

I still think you will enjoy it tho because there are other interesting clips there like the footstool jump uses, dair spikes and forward B as an attack.

Enjoy!

- End original post -

Link to original thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4432660#post4432660

Osi

Smash Ace
Just simply amazing. By far one of the best combo videos I've seen on brawl. The recovery gimping bairs and bair to nair combo's were awesome, not to mention the up B kill combos. Great stuff man!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Very good, Luigi´s Up-b is too good :p. Midair combos were nice to watch, as well as the edgeguard. There was just one thing bugging me: Metaknight could´ve sometimes recovered with better control of glide. But it doesn´t really matter, good video!

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
its alright, people your playing are terrible but i guess it cant be helped...
I've posted this in the other thread but I guess it needs to be posted here too:

About me being alot better than my opponents, you might look at the video and obviously notice that alot of the stuff is avoidable but during actual gameplay when I do something like fair to fair to forwardB I charge the forward B and only release it when I know it will hit, like after they mistimed an airdodge. My opponents have an expirence airdoding luigi's aerial combos but since his aerials (Besides the nair) end so fast they recover from the airdodge after I recover from my (Missed) move, ready to be hit again. The R.O.B player with the tag Robin recently won a local tournament (I finished second) and the videos should be up soon. Hopefully when you see them you will realize my opponents arent as bad as you might think. The red metaknight player (ZeRo) might be an exception, give him credit he doesn't even have a Wii :p

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
I've posted this in the other thread but I guess it needs to be posted here too:

About me being alot better than my opponents, you might look at the video and obviously notice that alot of the stuff is avoidable but during actual gameplay when I do something like fair to fair to forwardB I charge the forward B and only release it when I know it will hit, like after they mistimed an airdodge. My opponents have an expirence airdoding luigi's aerial combos but since his aerials (Besides the nair) end so fast they recover from the airdodge after I recover from my (Missed) move, ready to be hit again. The R.O.B player with the tag Robin recently won a local tournament (I finished second) and the videos should be up soon. Hopefully when you see them you will realize my opponents arent as bad as you might think. The red metaknight player (ZeRo) might be an exception, give him credit he doesn't even have a Wii :p
first of all...no johns

Are you kidding me man? That was an amazing combo video. I don't know you can say otherwise.

second of all.. no are you kidding me? it was mediocre at best against mediocre players, some of which don't even own a wii...relax..its a fine video but its most definitely not "amazing"

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
first of all...no johns

second of all.. no are you kidding me? it was mediocre at best against mediocre players, some of which don't even own a wii...relax..its a fine video but its most definitely not "amazing"
Fair enough. It's all just an opinion anyway right?

Just out of curiosity, are there any brawl combo videos out there that you would consider exceptionally good? or in my words, "Amazing." link please.... (if any)

It appears that the only good combo videos you would be referring to should be ones against pro players (which I understand) It's just that not everyone has an opportunity to obtain and provide that sort of rare footage yet alone get to face anyone on that level. So I'd like to know how this can be pulled off given our limited options.

Thanks!

:)

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
im a hard critic so dont take it so hard, there are no amazing combo videos right now, the only mastery of any characters ive seen are a few ice climbers videos, everyone else has a lot to go, but ill be putting up a few character combo videos here soon so youll have the chance to critique me..

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
im a hard critic so dont take it so hard, there are no amazing combo videos right now, the only mastery of any characters ive seen are a few ice climbers videos, everyone else has a lot to go, but ill be putting up a few character combo videos here soon so youll have the chance to critique me..
That's understandable. Every video will have it's critics.

I'm very lenient when it comes to this stuff so I'd probably end up liking your video regardless.... lol

:chuckle:

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I think that this video is the first of the really good videos. Now that the game has been out a while and everybody isn't rushing to make a video, we'll start to see a rise in quality.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i like this video aside from the metaknight. cuz he sucks=p still greta to see anotehr good luigi combo vid out there keep it up=)

Dubz

Smash Cadet
Zombies ate my neighbors music? You win. Oh yea, the video itself was awesome too :p.

Top Bottom