• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DARKSIDE COMICS BRAWL #2 1v1/2v2 TOURNAMENT RESULTS - Sarasota, FL - April 26th 08'

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
DARKSIDE COMICS BRAWL #2 - April 26th '08

RESULTS

Doubles
(7 Teams)

1 Anal Buttrape Fire (Ted Boosley & Juib) : $58.80
2 Game & Waft (Abe & Raef) : $25.20

3 Zion ( Chops & Abscent)
4 Bimmy & Jimmy (Det & Bergoth)
5 ArghBlack (Argh & Kingblack)
5 Team **** (Polmex23 & Tank)
7 Team NONAME (Sage & ROFL)

Singles
(24 Participants)

1 Abe : $79.20
2 TedBoosley : $43.20
3 Raef : $21.60

4 Polmex23
5 Juib
5 Nero
7 Lobo
7 Bergoth
9 Abscent
9 Chops
9 T-RAV
9 Pink
13 Jooz
13 Neo
13 Daisy
13 Beach
17 Kingblack
17 KEV
17 MOMO
17 Malik
17 Tank
17 DET
17 KingUnreal
17 Argh

Even though I posted that it would be store credit the payout was cash.
The owner of DARKSIDE COMICS suddenly wanted to do a cash payout on
the DAY OF the tourny, he said he felt sorry for the out-of-towners.
If all tournys are gonna be cash payout, Abe & I might decide to stay with this venue.

DARKSIDE COMICS has three rooms, about the size of Gigs, maybe bigger.
We had 4 TVs, and we were done with both tournys in about 6 hours, pretty smoothly run.
We had some serious competition and it was a fun tourny even though we had less people than last time. There were people from Plant City, St. Pete, Orlando, & Tampa that came out.

I'm sure if I had posted that payout was going to be cash, it would've been a MUCH bigger turnout,
but we gotta hype the next one so we can get 50+ people next time...
I'm not sure when the next one will be, sometime in June most likely because of all the May tournaments. Good job everyone, and thanks for comin' out...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dayumm TED boosley doing it real big with ike!!
ike's unite!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
truuuuuuuu
Yo, when I got beat by Abe I was pissed. I knew my DDD had a better chance, an thats how I beat him last time, but I was stubborn an didnt change.

You, Ted Boosley, are a really good player an I respect your skill so much. I worked through, an got to you. An, I, honestly, underestimated you. I said to myself..."Ike, pshhh"

Well, ****, first stock of first match, I thought I was goin to work you. Then your edge mindgames , just through me off. Well, now I know how a real Ike player looks like, an NOW I know never to use DDD against one xD.

All praise to you my friend, I will never treat an Ike the same, I never get 2 stocked. When I do, Im always humbled.

Good job bro, real cool guy. Cant wait to play you again, Itll be different though, now I know that Ike has the reach of a back hand from a pimp =)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Yo, when I got beat by Abe I was pissed. I knew my DDD had a better chance, an thats how I beat him last time, but I was stubborn an didnt change.

You, Ted Boosley, are a really good player an I respect your skill so much. I worked through, an got to you. An, I, honestly, underestimated you. I said to myself..."Ike, pshhh"

Well, ****, first stock of first match, I thought I was goin to work you. Then your edge mindgames , just through me off. Well, now I know how a real Ike player looks like, an NOW I know never to use DDD against one xD.

All praise to you my friend, I will never treat an Ike the same, I never get 2 stocked. When I do, Im always humbled.

Good job bro, real cool guy. Cant wait to play you again, Itll be different though, now I know that Ike has the reach of a back hand from a pimp =)
sorry sir but Ka master is the best Luigi

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nice job being able to get a cash payout. too bad it was extreme last minute. Even though it was an hour more of a drive than the tourney in orlando, i would've come to support your tourney since you my boy....that and i still owe you a boot out of a tourney like you gave me at spring hill =P

All of june is open right now for tourneys, so you may want to make your thread relatively soon before its overrun. Im guessing shortly after gigs #2 is done, the thread for the 3rd one will be made, so try to stake out a weekend now before it gets overrun by that one. Ill make sure to come to the 3rd one and wreck some face

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm also interested in the rest of the top8.
4 Polmex23
5 Juib
5 Nero
7 Lobo
7 Bergoth

I'm guessing Polmex plays Luigi?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no, he is at both. your a fool if you disagree, and should MM him lulz
Hmm..you know what. That will be my goal for the rest of this year, To find him, whip his ***, an show you the tape or send you a link to youtube of his destruction. You are utterly mistaken, an should see me before you make stark presumptions and guarantees. Oh an in melee, I believe Drephen had the best Weegee.
4 Polmex23
5 Juib
5 Nero
7 Lobo
7 Bergoth

Yes ma'am. I do main the Italian Mobster, and I argue I'm one of the best Luigis in Brawl at least. Early declaration ... yes. I couldn't touch Drephens luigi (hes was the best not Ka master, an he didn't even main Weegee.) in Melee though xD. Brawl, different story.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
nice job being able to get a cash payout. too bad it was extreme last minute. Even though it was an hour more of a drive than the tourney in orlando, i would've come to support your tourney since you my boy....that and i still owe you a boot out of a tourney like you gave me at spring hill =P

All of june is open right now for tourneys, so you may want to make your thread relatively soon before its overrun. Im guessing shortly after gigs #2 is done, the thread for the 3rd one will be made, so try to stake out a weekend now before it gets overrun by that one. Ill make sure to come to the 3rd one and wreck some face
Bro you need to. Your diddy has been slackin xD. So have I =(. It won't continue. 4 tourneys have gone by, an I won the first Darkside one, placed 4th at the recent one, and failed miserably due to suicides ( several at Seibriks) and getting 9'ned by Bane at 0 % ( now its funny, but at the time, nots so much. Being in the lead, just pure...it was horrible lol ) xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no offense polmex but you john a lot.

bane got nines on me twice in one game and i still beat him.
I guess it could be johning chris...but I dont think so. A 9 to lose was pretty traumatic. An I blamed myself for suiciding no one else. Just the reasons I lost, no excuses.

I mean, johning was me saying I lost to you cuz I picked Luigi over DDD, which is alittle true, cuz I have a better chance. Buts thats a john xD

An an he got the 9 when I had 0%, an he had 72%, both final life. So, no chance for me to make a comeback after that one since it was third map xD. lol and final life xD

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Yes ma'am. I do main the Italian Mobster, and I argue I'm one of the best Luigis in Brawl at least. Early declaration ... yes. I couldn't touch Drephens luigi (hes was the best not Ka master, an he didn't even main Weegee.) in Melee though xD. Brawl, different story.
;>___>

Jesus christ. Learn some more about your main. Drephen wasn't the best with luigi. He never placed with Luigi, he only 2nd mained him. Ka Master has been the best luigi for awhile now.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
;>___>

Jesus christ. Learn some more about your main. Drephen wasn't the best with luigi. He never placed with Luigi, he only 2nd mained him. Ka Master has been the best luigi for awhile now.
Lol cash money i wanna meet you now. Wed probably argue about the stupidest sh*t xD. Yea, I did say he 2nd mained him. But, I never saw Ka Master almost beat PC Chris, nor Ken. Correct me if im wrong xD.

yea, but I expect to see you at gigs. Youll see some real brawl luigi im tellin you

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Lol cash money i wanna meet you now. Wed probably argue about the stupidest sh*t xD. Yea, I did say he 2nd mained him. But, I never saw Ka Master almost beat PC Chris, nor Ken. Correct me if im wrong xD.

yea, but I expect to see you at gigs. Youll see some real brawl luigi im tellin you
hahaha. Yeah, I do argue about the most pointless stuff sometimes ;;>__>

Ka Master has beaten PC's characters before(Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris). He's probably beaten ken too. But it's not as possible. Drew's Luigi has done neither, so why mention them? lol

I may come to gigs, I may not. Next month has 3 other events that are non smash, so I may be busy with other stuff.

btw

its Mooney

not money like $$$$

Mooney, like moo, and ney. yeah. >_____<

PolMex23

Smash Champion
hahaha. Yeah, I do argue about the most pointless stuff sometimes ;;>__>

Ka Master has beaten PC's characters before(Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris). He's probably beaten ken too. But it's not as possible. Drew's Luigi has done neither, so why mention them? lol

I may come to gigs, I may not. Next month has 3 other events that are non smash, so I may be busy with other stuff.

btw

its Mooney

not money like $$$$

Mooney, like moo, and ney. yeah. >_____<
Aww **** alright cash Moooooney xD. yes, i know ka master has beat PC. But, it just brings ka masters luigi down when he got beat by a luigi ditto by Azen. ..but Azen mains everything....so nevermind lol xD

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
4 Polmex23
5 Juib
5 Nero
7 Lobo
7 Bergoth

Wow, Ankoku, VERY curious are we...?
I mean, for someone who doesn't even live in FL.

Yea, the boot's staying in YOUR *** buddy, lol...
Yea, the next one will be posted shortly, I'll see you at Gigs...

stupidalien

Smash Cadet
hmm maybe i should start showin up to these tournies. **** work has been keepin me out but i may need to bring some more competition to the side. grats abe on winning the singles.

-kyle

edit - reaf what is your number. i need someone to train since i havent played in almost a month now, maybe longer. pm it to me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What spring hill? Theres a tourney up there again? Ill come xD
i think he meant just to play him..lobo's tourney in spring hill isnt until june 1st.

btw, you all should go to it. Link is in my sig, its the 3rd one.

im already 99.9% sure im coming to your next tourney raef if you can keep up the cash payouts. I can't say 100% cause i dont know the date yet, and gay things tend to pop up over the summer that ruins fun

be careful raef...when you least expect it that boot can transfer from my *** to your face at gigs. better watch yourself =P

and Ankoku probably wanted to know everyones char because he's probably coming to FAST in july. Not that he'd be able to tell who these people are in that large crowd anyway >.>

Top Bottom