• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash Brawl Tournament #1 April 26

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Doubles Results:
1: team munkus (munkus + duchock) ($126.00)
2: Comb Your Beard (George + Poet) ($63.00)
3: Game Theory (Moogle + 3GOD) ($21.00)
4: Boxy Thief (Easy + Thief)
5: Squirtle Kombat (Phantom + Pr0t0)
5: A-Team (SS + Quez)
7: Tengen Toppa (Lee + Rasputin)
7: Yardco (Midguy + Fox)
9: Cloak and Dagger (Lou + Tuvara)
9: Team Sandstorm (Zach + Justin)
9: Double Penetration (Gaara + Pip)
9: Clown-Shoes (theONEjanitor + Loki)

Bracket= http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/theonejanitor/doublesbracket.gif

Singles Results:
1: Munkus $132
2: theONEjanitor $66
3: Moogle $22
4: George
5: Phantom
5: Midguy
7: Pr0t0
7: Quez
9: Duchock
9: Zach
9: 3GOD
9: Poet
13: SS
13: Orion
13: ahrnygoose
13: Stin

Bracket= http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/theonejanitor/singlesbracket.gif

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Shoutouts:

Munkus: I will learn to fight metaknight one dayyyyy. you've gotten pretty good in general though. you play smarter than i remember. maybe next time I will give the spectators a more interesting finals instead of just getting slashed back and forth.

moogle: watch out for those bananas! I think you're going to get great at brawl in due time. You play much smarter than pretty much everybody i've ever played. Most Brawl players right now just roll around and spam smashes. Right now people are basically winning because of their characters, once we figure out all this stuff, people like you will begin to shine

George: Good stuff taking second in doubles. you got kind of screwed in our match. weve got to learn to fight metaknight. ROB is too good :-D

Poet: cool as always, i didn't really watch any of your matches so i don't have any comments :-D

3GOD: you're good at getting that Wario bite on me :-D Good Matches, good to see some good players in the South.

Thief: sorry you got bored lol

Duchock: for real keep working on that Ness, you're the best Ness i've played. i think you can do some good things with it.

Everyone else I played: Good matches, this tournament was fun, i'm glad everything worked out. and we got it done at a reasonable hour.

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Moogle: You know I want to win my quarter back :), plus next time I will be ready for your snake. It was fun, maybe next time I will get to play you in brackets.

Munkus: Well you play metaknight. Thats really all I have to say. I kid, its was fun playing you in doubles next time we wont lose though. Oh and we are going to waffle house next time.

t1j: Thanks for having the tournament. It was wicked fun didn't get to play you much hope next time I while get to play you a little more. Always fun though.

Midguy: You know I got your back, and vis versa I hope. :)

3GOD: It was fun playing you at the end of the night, hope we get to play a little more next time.

Everyone else: It was fun.

Midguy

Smash Cadet
Moogle: I hate you

Munkus: I hate you

MK: <insert random Johns>

Janitor: I hate you

George: Comb your beard. Kirby is good, but your fro is OP.

Poet: Thanks for not putting me in the awkard position of having to beat someone up for you, lol. Cause I would do it (maybe). Good to know you have my back though. Makes me feel safe around you.

I had a really good time and it was great seeing all of yall again. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Janitor: Fun tournament - I hope you can have another one soon - I'll definitely come if it's a good weekend for me (not any weekend in May probably, and definitely not June 28). Your Diddy is pretty good - first good one I've really played. I look forward to our next matches.

Acid Burn: You were Poet? I did enjoy playing you at the end of the night.

George: nice Kirby and I think you're DK would be a great asset vs Meta Knight in the future.

Midguy: It was fun to play your Wolf at the end of the night - we need more matches next time.

Munkus: You definitely know how to play Meta Knight and keep him relatively unpunishable.

Moogle: Well played Snake. Sorry that I SD'd in that one match in Teams - we coulda been a contenda.

Top Bottom