• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

oh yeah something cool.

Renth

Smash Hero
I was playing on delphina? the mario sunshine level i dunno whateve

there was an oppoent (ike) in the water, right before he jumped out i down b'd him and spiked him through it killed him, i lived.

thought you'd like to know

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
After reading this story earlier this afternoon, I tried it on my friends when we played later that day. Needless to say it worked and it was just as epic as I imagined it would.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Saw this at a video once, pretty cool, but too bad my friends always choose FD:ohwell:.

Stryks

Smash Hero
The DownB spikes in the 1st frames of the attack, so I dont see why it wouldnt spike him, tough I havent tried it on the water, nice find...

Tenki

Smash Hero
While on the topic of down-B's spike, it doesn't send people STRAIGHT down, but more .. diagonal. Also, since Ganondorf's aerial down-B doesn't send HIM too far horizontally, you can use it to edgeguard.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah his DownB is really poweful in the air, doesnt matter if he spikes the oponent or not, its gonna hurt...

Yeah his spikes sends him diagonally down, same angle as ganons downb attack, tough theres this one time where it did send him straight down, tough the ******* hit a platform and survive T-T

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
That mario sunshine stage is a great place to spike since u dont have to worry about getting back on the stage.

Top Bottom