• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I am throwing another outdoor smash fest at my house. This one is for the ECRC Opening Ceremonies and get together. This will celebrate over 2 years of planning.

You know the deal...if you do not here is a list of things I have.

- GIANT POOL ( yea the one ppl swim in )
- FOOD ( Hot dogs and burgers )
- Billard table is now gone to make room for more tvs ( which we will need ) However if all goes well I have my dartboard be ready

Now the Tentative Date for this is Saturday June 28th and we will run this from Noon to midnight. However I need a hand with a few things.

- Wiis|Brawl
  • ME
  • Crismas
  • Rockin
  • Lord Khanti
  • Jayoyeah
  • Godot
  • Ritz
  • Dpch
  • TheDoom
  • Rhyme
- Melee|Cube
  • Ritz
  • Dpch
  • Lord Khanti
  • G$
  • Trademark
- TVs
  • Me
  • Rockin
  • Lord Khanti X 2
  • Ritz
  • G$
  • TheDoom
  • Rhyme
  • Trademark
- HYPE

This time around we gonna get a shade to help out with the TVs as well as oher random things. ITS FREE as always and everyone is invited. Last time we got SWAT, KF, NJ, and some Conn coming by so this time it will be TWICE as awesome.

Address :

2732 Fish Ave
Bronx NY 10469

Directions :

5 train to Gun Hill Road ( Seymour ave )

BX 26 on Allerton and stop at Fish Ave

bx 28 E Gun Hill Rd and Dewitt Pl

SPECIAL DRIVING/RIDES FROM DPCH

Originally Posted by Dark.Pch
I should have my drivers and car by then if all goes well. it would be a tuff task but the way things are going now, it should not be a problem.

I am willing to drive people from Alexes house back to your house. But here is the thing:

- If I have people who live in manhattan and queens I am not gonna go to those 2 places. I am going straight south till I hit brooklyn. If I hit queens I am going to Brooklyn, If I hit manhattan, I am going to Brooklyn. ( maybe.........MAYBE.....I'll bend this rule..I'll see..but for now this is how it is till further notice.

- chip in for gas money. If I am gonna do you guys this favor so best to help out if I am gonna be driving you guys back home.

- I plan to leave once alex kicks everyone out. Like when the party is over. So dont ask me to drive you back and you plan to leave early. Cause I am not leaving early.

- is first come first serve to be far. And I am not sure if I can get an SUV or a regular car. So for now the limit is 4 people I can hold. If I get an SUV, I will let you know and I'll throw in more depending on the SUV.

Bounus- Depending on how things are...maybe..........I may pick up people on the way to alexes. But ya have to be ready when I get there. and set a time cause I have to pick you all up at once so we have others waiting.

Now this is to help out alex and to insure a good time at this.

Updates will come along if anything chances, as for now, this is how it is.
Events :

This is for Melee and Brawl so no johns :)

singles
doubles
RANDOM CREW BATTLE ( was too good last time )

HOUSING

As far as housing I am willing to provide housing for that night provided people tell me on aim or on here. Housing only goes until that morning ( aka anyone who stays leaves at around 8-9am sorry but its the rules )

Housing List so far ( limit is 4-5 AT MOST ) -- HOUSING WILL BE SO FAR XIVIK BUT NOT ME DUE TO WORKING THE NEXT DAY -- No worries Xivik does live near me

1 - Lord Khanti
2 - Godot
3 -5 : The mages

If other people in the area can house let me know.

Hotels

In case people need hotels I have the following hotels/motels near my area

Econo Lodge Bronx

from $95.00
1000 Baychester Ave
Bronx, NY 10475
800-804-6835

The Econolodge enjoys the most convenient location in the Bronx - right off of I-95, and close to shopping and restaurants. This hotel was newly built in 2000, and it is AAA approved with a two-diamond rating. This hotel has two floors, interior corridors and it has an elevator. In addition to easy access off the highway, the area offers easy access to public transport. The guest rooms are all newly built and they offer a full range of amenities including cable TV with HBO and 25" televisions. Guests will enjoy a complimentary, continental breakfast, served in the lobby each morning. The Econolodge is a great choice when visiting this area.
  • Check In Time - 2:00 PM
  • Check Out Time - 11:00 AM
Howard Johnson Bronx Ny

from $90.00
1922 Boston Rd
Bronx, NY 10460
800-804-6835

Location.
  • The Howard Johnson Bronx NY is located in Bronx, N.Y.
  • One block from the West Farmers Square Station
  • One mile from the Bronx Zoo
Hotel Features.
  • Complimentary continental breakfasts
  • Complimentary parking
  • Complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas
Guestrooms.
  • Cable television
  • Coffeemakers
MORE COMING SOON

Get hyped and post up!

Registration

In order to keep track ( and limit the amount of people coming this is a house after all lol ) I will be making a registration site to RSVP people that are confirm in going.

Attendees :
  1. - Jman
  2. - Rockin
  3. - Leo
  4. - PC
  5. - Jayoyeah
  6. - D1
  7. - Luck
  8. - DCScribZ
  9. - Lord Khanti
  10. - Kio Iranez
  11. - Reizoko
  12. - Shal
  13. - DMBrandon
  14. - Dionis
  15. - D. Pch
  16. - Xivik
  17. - Alukard
  18. - Omegawhitemage
  19. - Crismas
  20. - Dial - up
  21. - Godot
  22. - Ritz
  23. - Reno
  24. - HAB
  25. - Blood77
  26. - Ron
  27. - Shin
  28. - Eli
  29. - Alex Triad
  30. - Snaaake
  31. - Keitaro
  32. - Velocity
  33. - Xaz
  34. - G$
  35. - Blue Terrorist
  36. - Vanz
  37. - Sensei
  38. - TradeMark
  39. - MikeMoney
  40. - ZK
  41. - Awsm Sean
  42. - Brookman
  43. - Swift Bass
  44. - Bajisci
  45. - Bajisci Friend
  46. - Bajisci Friend
  47. - Bajisci Friend
  48. - Bajisci Friend
  49. - Starzonedge
  50. - Inui
  51. - OtG
  52. - Tag
  53. - MalcolmM
  54. - Eternal Smasher
  55. - CANISMASH
  56. - 718_ROOKI3
  57. - DJ Nintendo
  58. - Aesir
  59. - Hayato
  60. - SLH
  61. - Dmon
  62. - BigJ
  63. - thegooch
  64. - Pride
  65. - PHD
  66. - Thedoom
  67. - HTS
  68. - Rhyme
  69. - Dyce
  70. - jtails
  71. - Soul ark
Special Events :

MM will be made here as well so hype that up. Any big MM lets do this!! Not with but still HYPE!

I decided that if everyone donates a Mario Kart we can do 16 man Mario Kart...so sexy^^

UPDATES :

Pictures

Here are my pictures for my house.

my big *** pool I am trying to get ready for 2 weeks from now

my pool room. Its a decent size and I am moving the pool table to the side to have setups here

outside from the pool shack that will have 4 setups near the wall of the shack

walkway will have about 2-4 setups

in case you have trouble finding it this is the house front

second section of the walkway that will have people coming in...dont worry the black car will not be there.

and my cute dog :) - the mascot of the event:)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I am DEFINITLY coming to this. I will sneak out of my mom's house if I have to ^___^

Oh, I'll bring my Wii as well, including donations for food :p

D1

Banned via Administration
Hellz yeah I'm gonna play Super Patience Bros Third Strike when I get there ^_^.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow this is the same tourney i met F2b. at the time he was just a nervious selfconcious little smasher and now he is a loving friend and crewmember.

ill probably make a strong effort to come to this for memories sake.

f2b?? who is this btw? I forget who that is

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
remember guys I only have one tv ... so people need to bring tvs/wiis and power cables ( rather extension cords AND power strips )

Everyone who does gets first dibs on food and sodas/juices/whatever

BTW anyone needing housing has to IM me or PM me so I can mark it down...I have a limit so I want to keep it there.

Beyond that I'll be shopping for a canopy tonite to get some shade in the backyard :)...btw so ppl know its amazing:)

Personal goals

- 3 melee
- 3 brawl

thats minimum for me right now:)

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a Wii, if i decide I want to drive in for some reason i got 2 small tv's i carry around with me but right now i dont think ill be doin that since im on the island and thats a lot of gas to get out to Brooklyn. Also i dont kno what your parking situation would be like. I'll also bring a PS2, get my Guilty Gear on. And since I do live on the Island, I may want to take up your offer on crashing for the nite.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yo Kio!

Sign me up. Also, Reizoko and Shal. :)
I'm soo loving that Grimjaw Sig and icon! I can't wait to meet new people.

Smash Suits FTW! O yeah! I hope the mages are attending. I will like to meet them. I will be bringing my Wii. I'm looking forward for this event. I can't wait

Jay0yeah

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I can bring a Wii, if i decide I want to drive in for some reason i got 2 small tv's i carry around with me but right now i dont think ill be doin that since im on the island and thats a lot of gas to get out to Brooklyn. Also i dont kno what your parking situation would be like. I'll also bring a PS2, get my Guilty Gear on. And since I do live on the Island, I may want to take up your offer on crashing for the nite.
parking = amazing cause we have our own section. If you bring guilty gear i'll call my friend sean from SI to play he plays competitively.

Also I'll add you to my housing list. If your coming with others like HBK and them let me know.

As far as the tv's I live in the bronx so its LI-queens-bronx so its not that far about a 20-30 min ride from hofstra check it out.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Hofstra+University,+Hempstead,+NY+11549+(Hofstra+University)&geocode=1232379992099964502,40.716820,-73.599770&dirflg=&saddr=2732+fish+ave+bronx+ny+10469&f=d&hl=en&dq=hofstra&sll=40.764253,-73.972965&sspn=0.10257,0.74541&cid=40716820,-73599770,657137288698692717&ie=UTF8&z=12

Hax

Smash Champion
dayum.. me/brian are definitely gonna be away at pokemon nationals on june 28th. if y'all want some swat action at ur smashfest i suggest this gets rescheduled!! :) but it's up to you alex lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dayum.. me/brian are definitely gonna be away at pokemon nationals on june 28th. if y'all want some swat action at ur smashfest i suggest this gets rescheduled!! :) but it's up to you alex lol
WTF that **** exsists O.o

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Just to let u kno there pretty small tv's, one is melee restricted since it doesnt have A/V but i got an adapter for GC, the other has A/V. Usually I use em as portable Smash tvs, the screen to my GBA when playing FF:CC, heres a link so I dont have to explain how it works if ur interested (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zivqno6zWLY) or a personal Halo/2/3 screen in a Lan

They should be fine for 1v1 and even 2v2, just not good for the spectators

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just to let u kno there pretty small tv's, one is melee restricted since it doesnt have A/V but i got an adapter for GC, the other has A/V. Usually I use em as portable Smash tvs, the screen to my GBA when playing FF:CC, heres a link so I dont have to explain how it works if ur interested (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zivqno6zWLY) or a personal Halo/2/3 screen in a Lan

They should be fine for 1v1 and even 2v2, just not good for the spectators
well the rf we can use a VCR to get passed that so no worries man...but if ur bringing let me know...I know how big those are..about 20-22 inch right?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea it does ... and me and mista aziz are beastly at it and won mad monies doing it =)
Well **** man my bad...I'll see by tomorrow cause I dont want to push it back a week cause thats July 4 weekend and people are gone:( and week after that I am in canada for MLG

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
TSA CT is considering...
wow GG lol...all you gotta say is me brook and ct might.

Oh before I forget guys...

One thing that has been bothering me is back talk in the community. It happens in every game but this is my house and the people who come should enjoy themselves. Do not come in acting High and Mighty because you are with X or you are the best Y. Have fun and remember pools are for everyone :)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Chill son. You better go. **** pokemon for that day. Swim in the pool/play pool all day! =P. I'll be there, and probably bring my Wii. I would bring my T.V. if it wasn't so big. >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
Chill son. You better go. **** pokemon for that day. Swim in the pool/play pool all day! =P. I'll be there, and probably bring my Wii. I would bring my T.V. if it wasn't so big. >_>
quit life ... we ****ing win tournies ... and $$ .. and this is nationals ... i made over $600 last year over there ... sooo hmmmm $600 or smashfest ?? ... yea nuff said huh

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
quit life ... we ****ing win tournies ... and $$ .. and this is nationals ... i made over $600 last year over there ... sooo hmmmm $600 or smashfest ?? ... yea nuff said huh
****. I only gotta sit at a desk for 1 week and a 1/2 for that kind of money. =P! Nah, go do your thing, but if you lose, I'ma be very disappointed. Haha.

Alukard

Smash Hero
****. I only gotta sit at a desk for 1 week and a 1/2 for that kind of money. =P! Nah, go do your thing, but if you lose, I'ma be very disappointed. Haha.
well its not a tournament ... i go to buy things they sell only over there and sell it to the stores in nyc and make profit ... its buisness my man ... also i never asked how much u make >.> i get my work monies my own way too guy

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
well its not a tournament ... i go to buy things they sell only over there and sell it to the stores in nyc and make profit ... its buisness my man ... also i never asked how much u make >.> i get my work monies my own way too guy
Lol. I never told you how much I make. You were just determined enough to do the math to figure it out. Quit life.

Top Bottom