• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Brawl Tournament, April 19th Results

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Singles:

1: Cosmo (G&W)
2: Overswarm (ROB)
3: mendoza (Lucario)
4: sofa-king 742 (Pit)
5: joe brown (Olimar)
5: Zjiin (Snake)
7: nick (Pit)
7: Kel (MK, Sonic+Fox)
9: Dastrn (G&W)
9: Cdilling (Marth)
9: kyari (G&W)
9: rookie (Diddy + Lucas)
13: Dennis (Pit)
13: Fretz (Toon Link)

Doubles:
1. Turtlesplosion (Cosmo + Zjiin)
2. Overdrive Ostrich (Overswarm and Kel)
3. Payday (Sofaking 742 + Rookie)
4. The New Team (kyari and Joebrown)
5. Big Apple (Mendoza and Dastrn)
6. Brown Coats (Cdilling and Ben)
7. Blacklake (dennis and nick)

Shoutouts:
Overswarm - your ROB inspires me to be a better lover...ahem...smasher.
Kel - thanks for showing up early and helping setup...and for creaming me in friendlies.
Cosmo - your G&W is sick bro! i learned some good shiz from you.
Mendoza - best Lucario player i've ever seen. thanks for teaming with me.
Zjiin - you're cool, bro. I enjoyed meeting/playing with you.
Kyari - your pink DS is almost as hot as your hair.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah overswarm and kel got a few matches recorded. i think they got all of doubles finals and singles finals, but probably not much else.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i used pikachu in one match, but it was insignificant. I lost badly either way.

pikachu rox, by the way, i'm just not that good with him yet.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Kyari - your pink DS is almost as hot as your hair.
aww is that a joke? i hadn't been able to really get my hair cleaned up and organized in like three or four days... looked like really crappy that day i was sorta upset.... T_T

BUT, are you hosting anything again? the venue, although weird to get to, was a really spacious area i think you could host something pretty big there. our crew got LOST trying to find our way back after eating, despite our bad organization we had fun brawling. we need to do this again! we have a new recruit who has a camera so as to record matches. If i could be contacted early, I could bring VHS tapes to record matches with my VCR + anyone else who has one, then record the tapes all with my dazzle hardware and post them on youtube with in-game-like quality. :D

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah we're definitely having another one soon. I'm looking at June 7th as the probably date for that one, but I'm waiting on confirmation from my brothers about when they can come. (b-run and Jump20x6)

for now, save the date.

The sad thing is that I might be moving in July so we might stop using that venue after this next event, although the good thing is that if I move, it'll be to Chicago, and we can have biweeklies up there. My new place will be 9 miles from Zjiin's place, so I'm guessing we can get a good regular crowd up there as well.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
aww :| chicago sort of way too far just for bi-weeklies.... lmao.

but, i'll be asking you in a week or two if any june 7th plans or similar are in motion.

Top Bottom