• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
These are some I'm going to do:

Jimmy T. (Warioware)
Magnezone (Pokemon)
Santa Claus (Santa)
Russian Skeleton (Original)
Lizardman (Soul Calibur)
Louie (Pikmin)
Prince Akeem (Coming to America)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow, was it like this in MYM2? It looks like there are more CHARACTERS being done than PARTICIPANTS. By at least two times.

Also, along with my dibs on Twilight Princess Skullkid, I call...hmm...has Darknut been done yet?
Or Death Sword?

I know I call Death Sword, I don't think he's been done either.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, I looked it up.

So I call
Skull Kid (TP Version), Darknut, and Death Sword.

If someone already did
Darknut
, feel free to correct me. :chuckle:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Much adding has been done to the list. Check to make sure I got you!

And as long as we're listing off our planned characters...
Paper Luigi (Paper Mario universe)
Cutman (Megaman universe)
The Chosen One (Check YouTube for the video "Animator vs. Animation II." Oh, and watching the first Animator vs. Animation might be good, too.)
Worm Soldier (Worms universe)
Sandslash (Pokemon universe)
Mewthree (Pokemon universe)
And an original character

...for now.

Oh, and I had a thought. I could keep a list of reservations that are made in MYM3, but I don't think we want to count all of them. Perhaps we should say that reservations will only count if the user has already posted at least one valid moveset. That way, we avoid every random Joe reserving characters they'll never end up doing.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning to do:

Joe Perry (Aerosmith)

?????? (Original Character) (Sorry, keeping him under wraps until he's presented, really want it to be a surprise)

Boba Fett (Star Wars)

Shroob (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)

and some others

But, SirKibble, that's a good idea.

D

Deleted member

The Chosen One (Check YouTube for the video "Animator vs. Animation II." Oh, and watching the first Animator vs. Animation might be good, too.)
You just gave me an idea.

The Chosen One (From Kung-Pow)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Oh, and I had a thought. I could keep a list of reservations that are made in MYM3, but I don't think we want to count all of them. Perhaps we should say that reservations will only count if the user has already posted at least one valid moveset. That way, we avoid every random Joe reserving characters they'll never end up doing.
I actually plan on making Skull Kid...I would appreciate if my reservation was left as is, because I'll be working on my entry all day and all weekend.

I'll leave Darknut to someone else, unless I find time to make him a moveset.

I want to keep my Death Sword moveset, because I plan on doing his right after Skull Kid's. If I get both done, I'll ask for my Darknut reservation if someone hasn't taken it.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Well...since everyone's doing it...

Algol (Soul Calibur 4)
The Apprentice/ Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/Soul Calibur 4)
Hayden Tenno (Dark Sector)

If these have already been done before, just let me know. I haven't been checking in here enough :ohwell:

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Well...since everyone's doing it...

Algol (Soul Calibur 4)
The Apprentice/ Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/Soul Calibur 4)
Hayden Tenno (Dark Sector)

If these have already been done before, just let me know. I haven't been checking in here enough :ohwell:
Wait Boezy do you have any problems with Nightmare's page on the site you need me to change.

Also about the Carmeldansen thing, I'm capable of animating it but not I'm not really capable of drawing the pictures for so if someone else gives me the art I can animate and add the music and make it a flash video.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Question: what's going on here? Maybe someone could give me a quick briefer on the whole "3.0" aspect of this thread, becasue as far as I knew, this was over, but it looks like it's starting again...

I'd like to get in on it this time around, but I don't want to just start posting movesets/"reserving" movesets, on the off-chance I'd be breaking a rule.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Question: what's going on here? Maybe someone could give me a quick briefer on the whole "3.0" aspect of this thread, becasue as far as I knew, this was over, but it looks like it's starting again...

I'd like to get in on it this time around, but I don't want to just start posting movesets/"reserving" movesets, on the off-chance I'd be breaking a rule.
2.0 Ended. Results are on the first page, and GreatClayMonkey, the creator of this thread, handed the responsibility of managing/creating 3.0 to Commander Blitzkrieg. Right now, Blitzkrieg has announced that the "competition" for MYM will start next week, but it's not for sure as to if 3.0 will continue on this thread of if he will start a new one.
The reason this thread hasn't been dead since voting ended is because people are "claiming" characters for MYM 3.0. You can do the same, but don't claim a cool character then NOT do it. That would bug everyone.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You can do the same, but don't claim a cool character then NOT do it. That would bug everyone.
Thanks for the info man.

I don't think you really have to worry about me not doing stuff--I've got some credentials. (Note: you might have to scroll through the page a bit on those last two to find my 'set. Also, all three of those characters have probably been done already, but that's just to show I will do this stuff)

Anyway, with that, I'd like to call rights to the following:

Richter Belmont (Castlevania)
Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
Alastor (Viewtiful Joe)
Bill Rizer & Lance Bean (Contra)
Lord Yamanouchi Nobutada (Odama)
vanessa Z. Schneider (P.N.03)
Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan Troop (Elite Beat Agents/Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!)
Metamo Ark (Meteos)
Phoenix Wright(?) (Ace Attorney)

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
2.0 Ended. Results are on the first page, and GreatClayMonkey, the creator of this thread, handed the responsibility of managing/creating 3.0 to Commander Blitzkrieg. Right now, Blitzkrieg has announced that the "competition" for MYM will start next week, but it's not for sure as to if 3.0 will continue on this thread of if he will start a new one.
The reason this thread hasn't been dead since voting ended is because people are "claiming" characters for MYM 3.0. You can do the same, but don't claim a cool character then NOT do it. That would bug everyone.
Cause I'm lazy. Also it will be in a new thread so
LET THIS THREAD DIE WHEN 3.0 STARTS

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Hey, I have another question. I looked up the Phoenix Wright moveset that's in the table of contents in this thread, and no offense to whoever did it, but...well it's not even complete.

So I want to know what regulations there are concerning movesets for characters that already have one posted here.

Fawriel

Smash Master
HI CHIEF MENDEZ

YOU PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER ME

I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI

Also, new Make Your Move? Jesus Christ. I might actually start paying attention and contributing to that one. Not like there's anything left for me to do on the forums.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
So I want to know what regulations there are concerning movesets for characters that already have one posted here.
Well, if it's a GOOD moveset that was rated well by GCM or actually won, you can't remake it. But if it failed or was incomplete then I'm sure that the Commander will let you re-make someone. But again, it's up to the Commander.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well, here are the people I'm doing..so far

Team Rocket (Jessie and James from the pokemon aime)
Bean (from Sonic the Fighters)
Nights (from Nights)
Manboy (original Creation)

Thats what I have in mind for now!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Well, if it's a GOOD moveset that was rated well by GCM or actually won, you can't remake it. But if it failed or was incomplete then I'm sure that the Commander will let you re-make someone. But again, it's up to the Commander.
Thanks again.

I don't think Slickslicer's Phoenix Wright was rated, as it's incomplete. So I'll just put that sucker down on my list, and take it up with the top brass when 3.0 goes live. :)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Therefore...

...I can has
Dry Bones
? :3
I'm gonna shut up before people start taking my quotes for granted.

It's up to the Commander, Iron Thorn, so I don't know what to tell you.
I don't think Dry Bones was incomplete or less than 3 stars...?
Ask GCM & the Commander.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Yes, you can has Dry Bones. Also, I call (although no one will probably want him that bad)
Jim Cramer from Mad Money (The Show on CNBC, not the movie).

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I have a question... ok if someone does a character can you still include that character in a team? Like if someone did Typhlosion then could i do a team of Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion?

(NOTE: I am not actually planning on doing a team of Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion but i just used it as an example)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I have a question... ok if someone does a character can you still include that character in a team? Like if someone did Typhlosion then could i do a team of Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion?

(NOTE: I am not actually planning on doing a team of Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion but i just used it as an example)
I don't have an answer to your question but ironically, I was thinking the same thing.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord

I'm not sure of the Commander's policy on this cause I to would like to know.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Hey, I have another question. I looked up the Phoenix Wright moveset that's in the table of contents in this thread, and no offense to whoever did it, but...well it's not even complete.

Gonna challenge my Miles Edgeworth moveset with your Phoenix Wright moveset? xD Now that's a battle I'd like to see...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Gonna challenge my Miles Edgeworth moveset with your Phoenix Wright moveset? xD Now that's a battle I'd like to see...
Really? I'd like to see that, but it's not listed in this thread.

PM me with it, if you actually go through all the work of finding it, alright?

EDIT - Unless you were planning on making it for 3.0. In which case nevermind.

kr3wman

Smash Master
My computer died and my stuff with it. I'm supposed to get one before the end of the month, but I'm not sure of that at all. And I had tons of hope for my projects...T_T

SirKibble

Smash Champion
So, um... There are a lot of movesets here in this contest, and in making a comprehensive list, I'd rather only include the ones that actually had some substance, since those are the ones we'd like to avoid having duplication of. For this reason, I'm not going to copy and paste HeoandReo's list, though I'd like to. If anybody would be willing to help me in this undertaking, I'd greatly appreciate it. Splitting up this work between a few people would make it a lot easier. All I'd be asking you to do is look through a few pages of this thread, and keep track of all the decent movesets on those pages. Thanks in advance to anyone willing.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I finally finished my Skull Kid moveset. I'm going to review it until the contest instead of making a Death Sword moveset, so I don't have him called anymore.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
So, um... There are a lot of movesets here in this contest, and in making a comprehensive list, I'd rather only include the ones that actually had some substance, since those are the ones we'd like to avoid having duplication of. For this reason, I'm not going to copy and paste HeoandReo's list, though I'd like to. If anybody would be willing to help me in this undertaking, I'd greatly appreciate it. Splitting up this work between a few people would make it a lot easier. All I'd be asking you to do is look through a few pages of this thread, and keep track of all the decent movesets on those pages. Thanks in advance to anyone willing.
Wait, so you want people to basically read this thread and pick out the decent/good movesets?

If that's the case, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise clarification's needed--I'm a bit new round' here, y'see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom