• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
@BO X7: Well, I did draw Eru's reference (or more accurately, traced it over from an old picture of her, tweaked it, and CGed it) picture, and a guy mentioned my deviantART. Also, you're not a bad artist.

*laughs* Heh, I'm not surprised at the absence of votes. I only made 3 movesets after all. But you better prepare for:

Bear holding a Shark
Nintendogs
Tron Bonne
Atlas (ZX Advent)
Froslass
Mightyena
and yours truly, Earn & Learn Liz!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
@BO X7: Well, I did draw Eru's reference (or more accurately, traced it over from an old picture of her, tweaked it, and CGed it) picture, and a guy mentioned my deviantART. Also, you're not a bad artist.

why thank you :) I'm not the best but i really appreciate that. Thats not my best work tho.. wait till 3.0 starts, the you'll better art work. ^_^

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Tron Bonne
Hell Yes! Omg Dont Make Me Go Megaman Legends/ Marvel Vs Capcom Up In This *****!

I should make a freakin` Servbot moveset next. But I dont wanna reserve yet because i might change my mind. but let it be known I have interest in it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well I vote for:
1 Vulcan55
2 CommanderBlizkrieg
3 El_Duderino
4 Mario and Sonic guy
5 Sir kibble

Also, I'm in the middle of creating Team Rocket (Jessie, James and Meowth), and this is where I am at right now:

Team Rocket (Jessie and James)

Team Rocket is an evil organization bent on world domination. Headed byGiovanni, their plans to steal and exploit Pokémon for profit and power is a central plot device used throughout the series. According to the anime, the organization only has bases in the Kanto and Johto regions, however that does not stop the show's antagonist trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth from following Ash Ketchum to other areas around the Pokémon world. Often, members of Team Rocket are broken up into pairs in order to perform specific heists - like Jessie and James.

Unlocked message: its double trouble, Team Rocket has joined the Brawl

Notes (for all): Arbok and lickytung get sent out of Jessies pokeballs, while james sends out cacnea and victorybell, Meowth just jumps to the playing field.Team Rockets pokemon don’t get fatiqued, but you are still forced to change pokemon when you get knocked off, also, being a five-in-one character, so you will have to pick your pokemon to the situation, also, it takes 1 second to change pokemon, you first send out another pokemon, and the pokemon you were currently using runs back to jessie and james, then get put back into the pokeball, Meowth takes 0.5 seconds to coome out as he doesn’t come from a pokeball, the order goes from Arbok > Victreebel >Lickitung > Cacnea > Meowth >Arbok, Down-B always changes Pokemon .

Arbok (the all-rounder):
A reptilian with purple scales over most of its body. It has lost the rattle it had on its tail as an Ekans. Like a cobra, it can spread out its ribs into a hood. On its "hood", it has a design much like an angry face. The frightening patterns on its belly have been studied. Six variations have been confirmed. It has a nasty bite with deadly venom. Terrifically strong, it is capable of crushing opponents by coiling its body around them and constricting. It can even flatten steel oil drums. If it encounters an enemy, it raises its head, intimidating the opponent with the frightening pattern on its body.

Stats:
Power: 6.9/10
Walking Speed: 4.1/10
Dash speed: 7.2/10
Range: 8.3/10 Tail sweeping has great range
Projectile distance: 7.9/10
Drop speed/weight: 6.6/10
Size: 7.2/10
1st jump: 5.2/10:
2nd Jump: 6.3/10:
Crouch: 9.2/10
Traction: 7.3/10
Combo: 7.8/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: Yes 9/10
Glide: no
Tether: no

Specials

Neutral B: Poison Sting: You charge it up for 4 seconds, and you can store it, Poison sting is as hard to see as sheiks needles, also the more you charge up, the more Sting needles you spit out, the final sting needle will make the enemy engulfed in darkness, which if it hit, will act like an flower head, doing 7%, when it’s uncharged, it will send out 1 Sting Needle (7%), when Fully charged, you’ll send 5 Sting Needles, every Sting needle does 3%, apart from the last hit.

Forward B: Gunk Shot: You charge up for 3 seconds, this isn’t storable, and it moves similar to Mario’s fire ball, just further. The longer you charge it, the bigger/further/stronger it becomes. When you use it, you’ll spit out a Big, purple ball, resembling poison, it moves quite slowly, and when it bounces, it bounces quite high.
When it’s uncharged, it will do 9% and low knockback, when it’s completely charged, it will do 19%, and mid-high knockback, you can’t spam this due to ending lag.

Up B: Haze: This does no damage, and covers the distance 1.5 of Lucarios Up-b, at the same time, covers the area of the recovery of a light brown smoke about 1 meter away from the body, on the floor, he does a giant cloud of light brown smoke in-front of you, you can aim it up and down, this could be used as some mind games, this is even more effective in 2v2 battles.

Lickitung (the strong one):
The most famous feature Lickitung possesses is a long prehensile tongue, which it uses to manipulate objects and possibly to consume them, aside from being very receptive to all sorts of tastes, it is also very dexterous. It also has pink skin with yellow markings on its belly and a thick tail. Licks from its 6' 6" long tongue can paralyze foes. Its saliva is gooey and sticks to everything.

Stats:
Power: 8.0/10
Walking Speed: 3.1/10
Dash speed: 4.1/10
Range: 7.3/10
Projectile distance: N/A/10
Drop speed/weight: 7.9/10
Size: 7.4/10
1st jump: 4.3/10:
2nd Jump: 5.2/10:
Crouch: 5.1/10
Traction: 5.3/10
Combo: 6.3/10
Crawling: no

Specials:

Neutral B: Roll-out: It’s the same as Jigglypuff roll-out, instead it does 23% fully charged and High-mid knockback, it travels faster as well, but it’s harder to recovery with, as it travels in the air in a 45 degree angle, so it’s useless in recovering.

Forward B: Body Slam, its animation is similar to Bowser Forward B, just without the grappling part, Lickitung jumps up high, and falls down very fast in the air at a 35 degree angle downward. If you are hit in the time when lickitung goes down, you get pushed downward in the direction Lickitung goes. This does a maximum of 23%, and high-mid knockback, it sends the foes upwards. If you miss it, the ending lag is quite long (as long as Bowsers down B ending lag).

Up-B: SmellingSalt: You gain as much horizontal distance as Bowser up-b, and the height of Donkey kongs, Lickitung does 3 somersaults before lunging forwards, if you get hit by one of the somersault, it will do 13%, an the knockback will push them forward so far that it doesn’t get hit by another somersault, but not far ahead of lickitung.

Meowth (the light, fast person):

Meowth has a distinctly feline appearance, resembling a small house cat. It has cream-colored fur, which turns brown at its paws and tail tip. Its oval-shaped head features prominent whiskers, no nose, black-and-brown ears and a gold oval coin (also known as "charm") embedded in its forehead. Meowth's coloration, its love of coins (see Special abilities) and its charm indicate that Meowth is based on the Japanese Maneki Neko, a cat-shaped figurine that is said to bring good luck and money to its owner. Meowth are valued for their ability to collect coins using Pay Day. Meowth is the only known Pokémon that learns Pay Day. Meowth is also known to be one of two non-legendary Pokémon that can speak Human language.

Stats:
Power: 6.2/10
Walking Speed: 7.2/10
Dash speed: 8.3/10
Range: 5.1/10
Projectile distance: 7.9/10
Drop speed/weight: 4.6/10
Size: 4.2/10
1st jump: 7.2/10:
2nd Jump: 6.8/10:
Crouch: 4.2/10
Traction: 7.5/10
Combo: 6.9/10
Wall jump: Yes

Specials

Victreebel (the heavy, projectile user):
Victreebel has the same shape as Weepinbell, only upside-down. There are four sharp teeth in Victreebel's mouth. Victreebel has a leaf covering its mouth that has a long, brown vine with a yellow tip growing out of it. Victreebel lures prey into its mouth with sweet-smelling scents, then clamps down, trapping it.

Stats:
Power: 7.8/10
Walking Speed: 3.9/10
Dash speed: 5.2/10
Range: 7.3/10
Projectile distance: 8.4/10
Drop speed/weight: 7.5/10
Size: 8.2/10
1st jump: 6.4/10:
2nd Jump: 5.8/10:
Crouch: 4.1/10
Traction: 6.2/10
Tether: yes

Specials

Cacnea (the small one):
Cacnea are round, green Pokémon that are primarily found in deserts and otherenvironments. It has to stubby, cone-shaped feet. Cacnea has Cacnea's head. Cacnea has two club-like arms that are dotted with spikes. Aside from its numerous poison abilities, Cacnea also carries Sand Veil. In a Sandstorm, Cacnea's ability to avoid attacks is raised, giving it a sort of home field advantage. Cacnea, and its evolution, Cacturne, are the only known Pokémon that learn Needle Arm.

Stats:
Power: 6.9/10
Walking Speed: 7.3/10
Dash speed: 7.6/10
Range: 5.2/10
Projectile distance: 7.5/10
Drop speed/weight: 4.4/10
Size: 4.1/10
1st jump: 6.6/10:
2nd Jump: 7.0/10:
Crouch: 2/10
Traction: 6.4/10
Wall cling: yes

Specials:

Entrance: Team rocket will jump out of the meowth balloon, pictured below:

Final Smash: Rocket Rocket Bombs (don’t know what to name it)
Look at this video at about 1:22-1:26
They jump into the Meowth balloon, go to the top of the screen, whilst moving left to right, Jessie, James and Meowth will throw Bombs downwards all one after another, each bomb does 16% and mid-high knockback, they’ll throw bombs quite quickly and the explosion sends the enemy straight upwards, most likely into another bomb which would kill them, this lasts for 17 seconds.

Alternate Costumes (pokemon will be tinted with that colour):
Default: white clothes, and a red R symbol
1: Red clothes, and a yellow R symbol
2: green clothes, and a blue R symbol
3: blue clothes, and a green R symbol
4: Black clothes, and a red R symbol
5: gold clothes, and a silver R symbol (pokemon are there Shiny versions)

Wii Remote sound: Prepare for trouble (Said by Meowth, Jessie and James)

Crowd Chant: Team Rocket Rocket (in a deep toned voice)

Stage: Team Rockets HQ

(I wish this was a bit more detailed, but no-of-the less it's the general stage

In the grey box, Pokemon come out of it, The following Pokemon are used

Porygon Z: Tri attack: spits out 3 balls one after another, one fire, ice and electric, each does 10%, and can set you on fire/in an ice block/electrocuted

Haunter: the door opens, no one comes out, if you go near the door, he’ll pop-up, and sends the foe flying (not KO) but does 7%, when the door closes, you no Its gone.

We'll, I've still Got LOTS, and LOTS left to do, especially with 5 Characters to do.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Smellingsalt....I didnt think that was a soumersault. I thought it was something smelly(armpit sweat or something xD) that would wake up a foe, in the pokemon games that is.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I gotta go with mario and sonic guy as my favorite but on another note just when is this fake dojo gonna be up? I want to see it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Smellingsalt....I didnt think that was a soumersault. I thought it was something smelly(armpit sweat or something xD) that would wake up a foe, in the pokemon games that is.
Well, like most pokemon in Brawl, There moves DO differ from Pokemon itself quite a bit (see jigglypuff, lucario and maybe some others) and if you look at Lickitungs moves which he learns from being in an egg/leveling up (i'm not using TMs/HMS), he doesn't that many protential moves that can be used as a recovery, so I used it, also at the time, i thought Smellingsalt sounded like somersault, so there you go

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
WOOT! Super-Eraser won! #25 :) So when is the fake dojo gonna be up???
Well as I previously mentioned I have to re-install some things on my new computer since my old one broke. But it will be shortly.

Team Rocket
I dont think you should start posting new move sets until Blitzkreig tells us the new rules and says its started.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Lol, Yipes moveset.
It'd be like PT but with Mag-****in-neto, Psylocke, and Storm.
Taunts would include:
"Oh, he's so pringles, WHERE YO CURLY MOUSTACHE AT?!"
and
"MAKE IT RAIN!"
and, of course,
"IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!"

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
You made team rocket without Wheezing or Wobbufett? WTF is wrong with you?
Wheezing is near impossible to impleiment as he has no hands, therefore he'll can't grab or hold edges. Wobbuffett, I have no idea what his recovery would be. and his only moves are counter, mirror coat, safe guard, destiny bond, splash, charm and encore, I would have no idea how to make his specials differ from each other aswell.

Grunt

Smash Master
Wheezing is near impossible to impleiment as he has no hands, therefore he'll can't grab or hold edges. Wobbuffett, I have no idea what his recovery would be. and his only moves are counter, mirror coat, safe guard, destiny bond, splash, charm and encore, I would have no idea how to make his specials differ from each other aswell.
Wobbufett is the joke character. instead of actually sandbagging, you can send out wobbufett and He'll do the work for you.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
This thread must not fall off the first page.

I have completed work on
Paper Luigi
now, so
Cutman (from Megaman)
is currently in the works for MYM3! :)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
well since were all reserving i reserve seth the the trainer from pokemon collosseum so far he has umbreon and espion so i guess dont make those either also when is the fake dojo up?and whats it at fakedojo.com?

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I look forward to SirKibble's...

Cutman (from Megaman)
Well, since everyone else is doing it and I don't wanna take any chances, I have reservations on two characters...
Peter Griffin... Donald Duck & Goofy (from KH series, tag team)

And my own original character! But I doubt anyone would steal an original.

EDIT: Spoiler!

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Just to make things clear, though we've done two megamans the Megaman from Starforce should still be doable right? I mean he is a whole different person and draws all of any of his power from different sources. they just share a name>.>

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Ok umm from me you will see
The mozilla Firefox, Sandman (from spiderman), and a pokemon
thats who im planning soo far

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Joe Perry has been completed, and so I am now contempalting whether to begin work on
Boba Fett
or my original character.

C'mon MyM3, I'm a'waitin'!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag

Just a little mini-reference sheet I farted out. Unfortunately, I have her dash animation pictured in my head perfectly, but can't draw it nor find one sufficiently like it. I guess the closest would be Fox's. Also, the side B would be going a LOT faster than it is in the sketch.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, since nobody's voting for best designer, here are where things stand:

1) Commander Blitzkrieg -- 8 votes (I think that was everyone who voted)
2) El_Duderino -- 7 votes
3) SirKibble -- 6 votes
4) Chris Lionheart -- 4 votes
5) Mario_and_Sonic_Guy -- 3 votes
5) MarthTrinity -- 3 votes
7) mantlecore77 -- 2 votes
7) HeoandReo -- 2 votes
7) Vulcan55 -- 2 votes
7) smashbot226 -- 2 votes
11) Smasherk808 -- 1 vote

There's still time to vote for your favorites!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Well, since nobody's voting for best designer, here are where things stand:

1) Commander Blitzkrieg -- 8 votes (I think that was everyone who voted)
2) El_Duderino -- 7 votes
3) SirKibble -- 6 votes
4) Chris Lionheart -- 4 votes
5) Mario_and_Sonic_Guy -- 3 votes
5) MarthTrinity -- 3 votes
7) mantlecore77 -- 2 votes
7) HeoandReo -- 2 votes
7) Vulcan55 -- 2 votes
7) smashbot226 -- 2 votes
11) Smasherk808 -- 1 vote

There's still time to vote for your favorites!
don't forget, voting ends at 11:59 EST on sunday!!

& I am also procrastinating on making movesets for 3.0 (whenever that'll be) :ohwell:

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
We aughta add a character and item division for mym 3>.> have different people tally votes for each division just to make things a bit easier on all of us>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom