• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l

SirKibble

Smash Champion
All right, after much deliberation... My votes! In no particular order...

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC by EL_DUDERINO ~ Simply epic. There was no way I could not vote for a moveset with this much epic detail.

AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE by EL_DUDERINO ~ Yet again, another insanely epic moveset that I just couldn't resist voting for. I don't even like the ATHF, but this moveset was golden.

CHRIS LIONHEART & RYANN TRUESHOT by CHRIS LIONHEART ~ By far Chris's best entry. Insane detail, and very well thought-out original characters.

ZERO by CHRIS LIONHEART ~ Maybe I'm just partial to the character, but I thought this was an awesome moveset!

SHY GUY by SMASHBOT226 ~ Done right, there's no way I wouldn't vote for a Shy Guy entry. And believe me, this one was done right.

THE THING by EL_DUDERINO ~ Originality at its most epic. What's that? I seem to keep using the word "epic" for El_Duderino's entries? Of course I do! Don't you think I recognize epicness when it's right in front of my face!

ERUTASHI ORRANDEY by IRON THORN ~ A great original character. Very well thought-out and detailed, too.

SOTHE & MICAIAH by CHRIS LIONHEART ~ I had no idea how these two would work as a team, but Chris pulled it off nicely... No, phenomenally.

KING K.ROOL by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ Great to see a character from the DK series who's not a monkey. I hate monkeys... Oh, the moveset was very well-done, also.

PRIMID by COMMANDER BLITZKRIEG ~ Okay, this is a freaking sick character idea to begin with. I would so main this. Lol, but seriously, I loved how true to the Primid this moveset stayed, while still making him a useable character.

PAPER MARIO by VULCAN55 ~ I was gonna do a Paper Mario moveset, so I examined this one carefully, and honestly, I don't think I could have done nearly this good!! Pure and untainted epicness here!

JEFF ANDONUTS by PKSKYLER ~ An Earthbound character whose every move does not begin with "PK" is a winner. I loved the creativity in this moveset as well.

VAATI by SMASHERK808 ~ Chalk one up for the Toon Legend of Zelda. Great detail, and he'd really make a great addition to Smash.

LEON PALOWSKI by SMASHBOT226 ~ "What?! No cloning?!" Sakurai would be very insulted. In other words, this moveset wins!

VENT by THE_GREAT_PANDA ~ Five movesets in one is a tough thing to undergo. I mean, I made a dual-character entry, and I started thinking, "Man, if either part of this entry isn't good, it'll ruin the whole thing." Undertaking five movesets in one and still creating an awesome character, that's hard to beat.

GARDEVOIR by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ Straight-up, I look up to these movesets. Mario_And_Sonic_Guy really knows what he's doing. Gardevoir is just the tip of the iceberg. Get ready...

GALLADE by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ Taking lesser-known Pokemon and making them so irresistably awesome, that's no easy task. But it was done. Oh, yes, it was most certainly done.

WALUIGI by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ Proof that he actually could be playable. Priceless. I had my doubts, but no longer do they plague my ever-so-naive mind. My eyes are opened.

SUPER ERASER by BIVUNIT94 ~ Yet again, the original characters never fail to be most epic. Excellent work here!

ANIMAL CROSSER by FIREMARIO149 ~ Here's a character of hot debate. "AC should be in." "No, he's not a fighter." Check this post, then tell me he's not a fighter. If you can still muster that after seeing this, consider yourself shunned.

ROSALINA by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ Disclaimer: My voting for this moveset is not at all affected by the fact that Rosalina is infinitely more attractive than Peach or Daisy...even though she is. But seriously, this moveset was very well-done, and detailed enough to prove to me that she's also a valid character choice.

BOWSER JR. by IVOYARIDOVICH ~ First off, this moveset is awesome. It's just well-done. That's all there is to that. Now I want to point out to those naysayers how different this moveset is from my Adeleine one. That's right, two paintbrush users, but their movesets are very different. Thank you, sir, for helping me in my endeavors.

EPHRAIM by GORGON. ~ The whole mounting and dismounting thing was a really innovative idea. Plus, he's a FE character with range. What's not to love?

KNUCKLES by MARIO_AND_SONIC_GUY ~ I told you I really love M&SG's movesets. Besides, Knuckles is just too awesome to pass up, and his awesomeness certainly shines through this moveset.

GENGAR by DREAM LAND WORKS ~ Too often, the Pokemon entries here got bland and boring. Such was not the case with Gengar. Now, maybe it's just because Gengar is one of my favorite Pokemon ever, but I loved this moveset. I really did.

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG by GORGON. ~ A note to all idiots: Check this moveset. Note that Shadow is not a Sonic-clone. He's a completely unique and innovative character. Such is the awesomeness that gorgon. has created.

ISAAC by THE_GREAT_PANDA ~ A great portrayal of a great character. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Isaac for SSB4!

BANJO-KAZOOIE by ETERNAL SMASHER ~ As I was also planning to do a Banjo-Kazooie moveset, I took the time to really study this one, and I must say, I approve it.

RIDLEY by COMMANDER BLITZKRIEG ~ All right, you know what, I doubted. I was wrong. He could work in Smash. Forgive me the errors of my ways...

TYPHLOSION by IRON THORN ~ Again, I disliked most of the Pokemon entries, but this one was just plain good. I must admit, though, Iron Thorn, my Typhlosion is a male, so I have a hard time thinking of this one as a female, lol.

MALLOW by MANTLECORE77 ~ Mallow > Geno. I really wanted to see a good Mallow moveset, and now I have. Props to you, mantlecore, many props to you.

TEEN NESS by PKSKYLER ~ It would have been so easy to semi-clone him, but no, Teen Ness is far from his younger counterpart. This moveset is creative, innovative, and full of epic win.

FAWFUL by IVORYFLAME ~ No question about it; to everyone else, this moveset truly is the mustard of your doom!

TOAD by VEGGI ~ I once said I didn't want Toad in Smash. I take that back. I want him in Smash now.

COLONEL.EXE by MARTHTRINITY ~ I'm a sucker for a good Megaman entry, and this one just blew me away. Just plain awesome!

SERGE by SMASHERK808 ~ I really need a way to play Chrono Cross. I've been convinced of its awesomeness by this moveset. I swear, I will find and play that game. Excellent work!

TABUU by MARTHTRINITY ~ Dang! Now that's what I call getting creative! Taking the final boss of the story mode, and making him playable? How often can anybody boast that? Major props to MarthTrinity!

LIP by SPADEFOX ~ You always hear calls for Lip to be in Smash, but half the time, you can't help think, "How in the world would she work?" Well, here's how. This is it, right here. Don't ask questions; just smile, nod, and agree with me.

THE BLACK KNIGHT by CHRIS LIONHEART ~ It's about time we saw a really good moveset for a FE villain. The Black Knight was portrayed extremely well in this moveset, and I'm convinced he'd make a great addition to the franchise.

LINK CABLE by ZOOK ~ Reaction to the beginning of this one: "WTF?!" Reaction at the end: "Holy crap..." For taking the most random accessory of all-time, and giving it a fitting moveset, many e-brownies for you.

PETEY PIRAHNA by COMMANDER BLITZKRIEG ~ Yay for making SSE bosses playable! I liked this moveset a lot, for both the detail, and the trueness to the character.

SIGMA by MANTLECORE77 ~ Told you I'm a sucker for a good Megaman moveset. I hate this guy. I hated facing him a billion times in the first Megaman X, and I'll hate him forever, lol. But at the same time, I love him and I love this moveset. Don't ask; it's complicated...

ZANT by MANTLECORE77 ~ Ganondorf's clone moveset cowers in fear and agony at the awesomeness of Zant. Excellent work!

DANTE by MARTHTRINITY ~ Beyond being an awesome moveset, this moveset...is really two movesets! The weapon switch was excellently implemented, making for a really great entry!

--------------------THE FINAL 6 (ADDED AFTERWARD)--------------------

SLIME by ZOOK ~ This is like making a moveset for a blob. How many of us could do that? Zook.

STANLEY YELNATS by HALF_SILVER28 ~ Stanley... He's just cool. Who doesn't love Stanley. And the moveset was just plain funny. Lol.

TROGDOR by SONIC THE BARON ~ Honestly, more detail would have made this moveset much better, but the fact of the matter is, it's Trogdor. "Trogdor was a man..."

MILES “TAILS” PROWER by DANCINGFROGMAN ~ Tails seems to get overshadowed (npi) by Shadow and Knuckles as far as a second Sonic rep goes. But this here proves that Tails is just as plausible as either of them. Kudos to dancingfrogman!

KING BOO by DANCINGFROGMAN ~ I love Boos. I really do. In Mario Tennis, I main Boo. That's how much I love Boos. Oh, I main Koopa, too, but that's beside the point. The King Boo... Well, he is the king of all Boos. So naturally, he is the epitome of Boo-ness. Lol, anyway, this moveset was just clever.

WARIOLAND WARIO by DANCINGFROGMAN ~ Simply put, this Wario is 100X better than the Wario we have now.

Let's see... That totals up to... 44, unless I'm counting them wrong. So now's your chance if you want your movesets recognized. Send me a link, I'll check 'em out. If I think they're decent, I'll probably add your moveset!

That makes 50!!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@sirkibble: well...

time for more moveset plugs... lol.

Sheena Fujibayashi(pg 15)
Lloyd Irving(pg 75)
Colette Brunel(pg 75)

The main goal of these movesets was to capture the fighting style the characters showed in Tales of Symphonia (one of my fav rpgs, btw), and to include as many extras from the game as I could in order to 'complete' the game's representation. GCM already gave Sheena 5 gold stars, & I hope both Lloyd & Colette will rated just as well. Of course, I'd like them to be included with the winning movesets first... so please look at all my movesets & vote for them! :p

Stanley Yelnats(pg 102) ~ I got the idea to do a moveset of the 'Holes' protagonist after I heard the song 'dig it' on my friend's mix CD (lol). There were many events and such in the novel that I could draw from to make up his moves. He definitely was a pretty 'wtf' character for me to make a moveset from, for sure. Again, look at his moveset and vote for him!!!! XD

as for my personal votes... I'm still deciding those. :)
I still don't know if my tales of symphonia movesets have any appeal to those who havn't played the game, but I spent a lot of time detailing these movesets & I would love to see them win :)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I have not played the game, but I will check the movesets when I get back from work! :) I'll probably be pretty lenient with those last 6 spots.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
@ SirKibble...

Hahaha, I loved all of your reasons for voting! You suddenly are compelled to root for all those characters you once thought would be dumb for SSB... i love it!

And on a selfish note, thanks a ton for the votes! I've actually gotten a couple now, all I care really is that SOMEONE likes my move sets.

Thanks again. Good work.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Wow, thanks for voting for Isaac SirKibble, reminded me to do it myself, how could I forget to vote for one of my ownv.v Plus the great respect I have for Isaac, he stands a chance due to the fact he already featured in ssb and he's nintendo born>.> though i really want levin in, his chance is probably the smallest of all my entries, all due to the fact he isnt nintendo...but yea im gonna quit rambling now

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Oh well, whatever :ohwell:

Oh! i'd also like to vote for smashbot226's Stefan on Page 90 and smashbro29's smashbro on page 91 if i'm still aloud to vote :p.
cool your the first person i dont know and voted for me you get lots of e-pastries thanks

smashbot226

Smash Master
I should really count who voted for me...

But I can tell that Shy Guy, Meme Man, and possibly Leon Palowski have a lot of votes.

BUT:
ISN'T VOTING OVER???

EDIT:

Mah votes:

Meme Man: 9
Shy Guy: 4
Leon Palowski: 4
Darkrai: 1
Stefan: 1
Bioshock Jack: 0
Cervantes: 0

I admit, Cervantes WAS a bit rushed for the end, and Stefan is a bit broken, but COME ON, WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR JACK?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
ISN'T VOTING OVER???
I don't believe so. I hope not, I'm not quite done. It says voting ends Tuesday, but doesn't say what time on Tuesday...

By the way, everyone who mentioned their characters up to this point, I am looking through them right now.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
COLONEL.EXE by MARTHTRINITY ~ I'm a sucker for a good Megaman entry, and this one just blew me away. Just plain awesome!

TABUU by MARTHTRINITY ~ Dang! Now that's what I call getting creative! Taking the final boss of the story mode, and making him playable? How often can anybody boast that? Major props to MarthTrinity!

DANTE by MARTHTRINITY ~ Beyond being an awesome moveset, this moveset...is really two movesets! The weapon switch was excellently implemented, making for a really great entry!
You offically rock. : )

And I'm seriously surprised about how much love my Tabuu moveset is getting xD

And...if you still have some votes left, there's no point in not suggesting one of my personal favorites Lucy. Shameless plugging, I know : (...

smashbot226

Smash Master
WHO-cy?

Just kidding. But your other movesets are a plug better.

Here are my character pages:

Shy Guy- Pg. 14

Darkrai- Pg. 33

Bioshock Jack- Pg. 56

Stefan- Pg. 90 (Easy to find; it's the only one on there. LOL.)

Meme Man- Pg. 94

Leon Palowski (A.K.A. Not Star Fox Clone.)- Pg. 102

Cervantes- Pg. 108

CHECK IT OUT Y'ALL!

Every time you check on of mine, you save a puppy from an evil puppy predator.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, I put the final 6 in my list. I went on sort of a first-come-first-served basis, so the first few who posted movesets after I said were the ones who got it. All apologies to those who posted a little later, I did what I could.

MarthTrinity said:
You offically rock. : )
QFT.

:laugh:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
PLUG:

In order of decreasing "vote for them plz or i eat ur family"...

Erutashi Orrandey (AKA Erutashi, Eru, or "Miss Eru") - Page 54
Typhlosion - Page 63
Harvest Moon Guy - Page 82

Every time you vote for me, a Brawl n00b is simultaneously Lightning Kicked, Falcon PAUNCHED, and Justice knee'd. Oh, and you get +15 points on your cool rating.

Man, advertising is FUN.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I don't believe so. I hope not, I'm not quite done. It says voting ends Tuesday, but doesn't say what time on Tuesday...

By the way, everyone who mentioned their characters up to this point, I am looking through them right now.
In that case look at smashbro on page 91! he is after all, quite smashing.
(shameless plugging ftw!)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Every time you vote for me, a Brawl n00b is simultaneously Lightning Kicked, Falcon PAUNCHED, and Justice knee'd. Oh, and you get +15 points on your cool rating.
I want pics/vids of this... Twice, as I voted for two of yours. ;)

Okay, my turn again:

Bomberman -- (Bomberman)-- Page 12
Protoman -- (Megaman) -- Page 13
Knuckle Joe -- (Kirby) -- Page 13
Biospark -- (Kirby) -- Page 14
Ray 01 -- (Custom Robo) -- Page 28
Baby Mario Bros. -- (Super Mario / Yoshi's Island) -- Page 28
Megaman.EXE -- (Megaman) -- Page 29
Sir Kibble -- (Kirby) -- Page 43
Ivan -- (Golden Sun) -- Page 43
Erk -- (Fire Emblem) -- Page 45
Adeleine -- (Kirby) -- Page 54
Toon Zelda / Tetra -- (The Legend of Zelda) -- Pages 83 and 87, respectively

And remember kids, a vote for SirKibble is a vote for me. Plus, I'll pretend to give you cookies, because I'm just that awesome. It all goes something like this:

"[-----] voted for SirKibble's moveset"
"[-----] got a pretend cookie"
"[-----] gained 15000 exp. points"
"[-----] became awesome!"

With a little smart voting, that can be your name inside those brackets.

D

Deleted member

Well, I put the final 6 in my list. I went on sort of a first-come-first-served basis, so the first few who posted movesets after I said were the ones who got it. All apologies to those who posted a little later, I did what I could.
Thank you.

*Votes for Baby Mario Bros.*

half_silver28

Smash Ace
STANLEY YELNATS by HALF_SILVER28 ~ Stanley... He's just cool. Who doesn't love Stanley. And the moveset was just plain funny. Lol.
~ thankxx!!! I did vote for u right?? yeah I did, cause ur movesets are awesome lol. &.... *gives u an e-cupcake* :)

anyway, it goes something like this for my movesets:

Sheena: 4 or 5 votes & 5 gold stars from GCM. She'll probably will get in

Lloyd & Colette: 1 vote for each. dunno if GCM likes them enough to include them... :(

Stanley: 2 votes. I tried to detail it as much as my others, but I don't think its as good (that may just be the tales of symphonia fanboy talking though lol). It may get in thanks to the 'wtf factor' :laugh:

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE VOTED FOR ME!!!

Ok i just got bak from vacation and im gonna start my voting... i start with

Toon Zelda/Tetra
and
Yoshimitsu (by Blitzk)

(unless voting is already over...)

and P.S.- Look at all my characters for the contest in my signature!!!!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom