• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/12 Trash Day 4 Results and shoutouts

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so this is the results thread for
Trashday 4
on
April 12th

1v1's
1. T-rex (Snake)
2. Jra64 (Ice climbers/ Marth/ Metaknight)
3. Roy (Marth/Metaknight)
4. Sethlon (Falco/Ike)
5. Stiltzskin (Olimar)
5. Felix (Metaknight)
7. Pozerwolf (Snake)
7. Hylian (Game+Watch/ Ice climbers)
9. DMK (Metaknight)
9. KSK (JigglyPuff)
9. Julius (Metaknight?)
9. Mr.3000 (Sonic/Dedede)
13. PIMPSLAP (Kirby)
13. Manic (Wolf)
13. Abren (Zero Suit Samus)
13. Axxo (R.O.B.)
17. Furbs (Yoshi)
17. Rocket Trainer (Marth/Lucario)
17. Fliphop (Diddy)
17. Cool Fool (Mario)
17. Lonewolf (Wolf)
17. Salocin (Metaknight)
17. Kage (Toon Link)
17. Kitsuziza
25. Chozo (Zero Suit Samus)
25. Slippy
25. Falcon5547
25. Kirby commander (Lucas/Kirby)
25. Nana
25. Legendary Pimp
25. Itach (Lucario/Sonic)
25. DingDing (Link)
33. Void (Peach)
33. Nyquil
33. Feng
33. Jebus
33. M0FR0
33. K
33. VlaD (Luigi/Ness)
33. WSilvia
33. Azn soal
33. Gnes (Peach?/Metaknight?)
33. Gen
33. Wilzy Boy
33. Celia
33. Staj
33. Travis
33. Jio
49. Alex
49. EP
49. Big nasty (Snake)
49. Erix
49. Thebadnewsbear06
49. Wolverine2010 (Snake?)
49. Jfunk
49. Ronald
49. Aion
49. Wendy
49. Chicken Wing
49. Zee
49. ABDK (Metaknight)
49. Chop
49. WH0

2v2's
1. Five letter S word
2. Paper cut
3. Team Lubbock
4. Julius and Felix
5. We suck
5. BB
7. Brawlers
7. Team sea slug
9. Inside slip's link pouch
9. Wolfgang

IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT LISTED,
or you know one of the players characters please post so i can add! :D
ok shoutouts

Hylian: Duuuuude it was bangin' having you guys over for the weekend, just let me know when you need housing next time. also 4FURB tag FTW!!!! don't feel bad though, you may have lost that one >< but at least you took his money, and thats all that matters :D.

Sethlon: Read above, replace everything after "next time" with: Thanks for getting me some awesome replays on my wii!, also let me know how u like radiant dawn!

Roy: Lame you have so much homework :/. but we'll play this week yea? you're gonna pick up snake and im gonna pick up IC's! good to see ya man.

Rocket trainer: lame, not only do i hate your lucario but your marth and falco as well.... haha at least im slowly catching up to you! :D

Kage/Axxo: good to see you guys, lame to lose to you guys lol jk. good matches though you both did really well!

3000: Duuuude fun tournament! its always fun to hang out with you guys, haha ill bring a set-up and sonic comics next time ya?

T-Rex: Toooooooo good dude! I'll bring my armored dragons next time and beat up on some clouds!

DF: Always a pleasure! thanks for hosting w/ 3000!

Pimpslap: haha i didnt eat so much this time! idk why i ate so much at play 'n' trade lol.

anyone else i forgot.......lol sry

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
thx.

As much as I hate to say it since I wanna be unique in using Olimar, I used Meta extensively in the tourney : P.

Anyways, did not expect to place fifth after a first round loss.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Oh wow, now that I read it in the order that it was in, I was 17th :D. Furbs I didn't get a chance to face you this time. But the tourney on the 29th, I'm definately going. Gotta bring my A game

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lots of freakin' Metas...

I believe the match-of-the-day was the one match of Dedede vs Lucas on Corneria. EVERYONE was watching that match.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
oh yea you guys should of watch what i did to the mario that was epic but nobody watches me except when i was doing good against a marth:(
i had 168 he had 0 and i won. rocket trainer saw it.....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Great Tournament guys. Though my bracket was ****'ed up.

What was with all the people from Austin being in the same bracket? My bracket was so hard :(.

Shoutouts:

Furbs: Thanks a lot for the housing man!!! You are too cool and generous :). Too bad 4Furbs didn't work out so well.

Sethlon: I told you we would **** in teams. Death by Papercut FTW. Don't play snake :(.

Lubbok people: You guys were good. Lol @ Felix walking up to me randomly and MMing me. Then losing 3-0. XD. I lost in tournament to him though :(. Stupid wall infinite on rainbow cruise XD.

Roy_R: Good as always. Enjoyed seeing you.

Axxo/Kage: We need to play more

People that I beat in tournament: GG's.

People that I lost to in tournament: Snake is broken >_>.

PozerWolf: Ugh, granades are so hard to get around. Good snake. Too bad you didn't beat T-rex. I thought you would.

T-Rex - Good **** getting 1st again. I will get you next time :).

Mr 3000: Fun talking to you. Good games in tournament. I practiced to beat your sonic :).

Team Lubbok: IISSSSSAAAAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

DugFin: Elevators are too good

RT: Lucario...ew. XD.

People I forgot: I'm sorry >_>.

felix45

Smash Lord
@sethlon - good games you are a very smart player. I look forward to playing you again in tournament.

@roy - thanks again for housing us. I really appreciate it, made the trip cost much less. we didn't get very many good matches in either, so hopefully next time we play we can get some good matches in.

@hylian - you have to give me a shot at winning my money back! next time we meet $20 MM? I get back to dallas in may so if you end up showing up to some random dallas tourney make sure you do it over the summer!

@everyone else - good games it was fun playing everyone. also, if you want to money match me, feel free. I am accepting all money matches from people at that tourney. also everyone should make their way to evo in vegas!

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Yeah funny story. I did not even know there was a tourney that weekend.

I live in fort worth and I was only in houston to visit my bro. While he was at work me and a few friends ran over to this lol.

So I guess 9th is not to bad.

Sethlon you owned my puff lol.

And everyone else you were either gay olimar or cheap meta so no props to you lol.

Jk but fun tourney.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
knives im guessing you are ksk? if not let me know, also people if you remember any characters you played and who played them PLEASE let me know

abren

Smash Rookie
Furbs I played zss (I'm at 13th).

GG's to everyone I played, especially roy and felix who handed me my 2 losses...you guys definitely outplayed me. I didn't get the chance to meet many people because I was exhausted all day and didn't really strike up many conversations, but hopefully next time I'll get to know some of you guys better.

BloodTemple

Smash Cadet
Wow great job to all, I wish i went to the tournament cant wait for the next one though

Team Killer Instinct will be there

This is the Final

AGAIN GREAT JOb

Top Bottom