• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful 4/12 St. Petersburg, FL

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Thread: Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - April 12th - Starting the competitive smash scene in

Singles

01. phanna (Marth)
02. Mystery (Wolf)
03. ÜberIce (Ice Climbers)
04. Nero (Meta Knight)
05. Monk (Mario)
05. Steven (Olimar)
07. Sym (Olimar)
07. Gosu (Pikachu)
09. Slim (Wario)
09. Sam
09. Joel
09. DirtyRice (Ike)
13. Logan
13. JP (Sonic)
13. Trent (Wolf)
13. ****! (Diddy Kong)
17. Razor (Sonic)
17. Terry (Ike)
17. Ken (Falco)
17. Stank
17. Jew (Wario)
17. Feral (Wolf)
17. Fred (Pokémon Trainer)
17. Bye
25. Kyle
25. R!s3 (Mr. Game & Watch)
25. Lime (Zelda)
25. Brad
25. Carlos
25. Kitt
25. Rawn (Lucario)
25. Bye

Doubles

01. Terribleblade (phanna, ÜberIce)
02. Rick Ross (Monk, Sym)
03. Ron eats rice (DirtyRice, Ron)
04. Jokin' (Johan, Kenny)
05. Sploosh (Alex, Anthony)
05. Team spam (****!, Fred)
07. Jewcario (Jew, Rocks)
07. Falcon punch (Nero, Dustin)
09. No name (Alex, Emil)
09. Bye
09. Bye
09. Bye
13. Better than you (JP, Jerry)
13. Bye
13. Bye
13. Bye

$5 singles and teams per person; payout 50% / 20% / 10%
  • $75 / $30 / $15 for singles
  • $50 / $20 / $10 for doubles

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
i'll also like to note that i didn't take the last 10% and it went to the church youth group/for future tournaments. Just so you guys know.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say i had a lot of fun meeting you all and playing. All my matches were real close heh i enjoyed them. Ty to dirty rice for throwing a great tourny, i'll try to make it to the next one you throw.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo Next Tourney?

When will your nex tourney be? I live in St Pete...( 5th ave an 29th st) So i coulda biked there, but I went to Seibriks tourny instead in FT Lauderdale. xD My boy Koopakid said there was some good competition there, so I wish to go to the next one.

Oh, an can you guys raise entrance fee to $10?

xD

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to say i had a lot of fun meeting you all and playing. All my matches were real close heh i enjoyed them. Ty to dirty rice for throwing a great tourny, i'll try to make it to the next one you throw.
The next one wont be until early-mid june because i don't want my tourney to clash with manko's tourney or anything.

When will your nex tourney be? I live in St Pete...( 5th ave an 29th st) So i coulda biked there, but I went to Seibriks tourny instead in FT Lauderdale. xD My boy Koopakid said there was some good competition there, so I wish to go to the next one.

Oh, an can you guys raise entrance fee to $10?

xD
Hey we live pretty close to each other. I live on 1st ave. N. and 36th st. We should hook up and smash sometime.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
The next one wont be until early-mid june because i don't want my tourney to clash with manko's tourney or anything.

Hey we live pretty close to each other. I live on 1st ave. N. and 36th st. We should hook up and smash sometime.
OH,, an lol whens the next tourney? An wow, me an koopa live right next to you. I get out of school at 1:05 so maybe we can brawl sometime after that. You should have a tourney like the 26th, cuz this sat everyones gonna be at Gigs xD.

yocheco619@yahoo.com

Smash Rookie
Jp(Wolf)

hey that was a good tourney. didnt really expect to win the matches i played. sucked for me and my partner in teams, lost to monk and crazy olimar(sorry forgot ya name) guy in singles then had to play them both in first round of doubles. but hey 4th is great for my skill level. good game to lime and friend in the doubles, your zelda and lucario were wild. also good game to everyone i played.

~Its not 'just a game' when your winning~

PolMex23

Smash Champion
<----Dunedin/Clearwater

30 mins North if something comes up I'll let you know
Monk dude, we need to get together an smash bro. I heard your MArios a killer. Only other mario i faced was Angry Lobsters.

I live at 2945 DArthmouth Ave N. ****it, I have like 10 people I know that get together an brawl sometimes. But I **** there face. Theres only 2 that give me trouble. We got talent around Pinellas an we need to F*ckin show up those East coast Florida players. They think there all that..pssshhhh xD

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yo Slim might be hostin a fest on May 17th....he lives in Tampa...around Tampa Rd....u should go it be popin over there...plus i like to play new people....

monk,lime,fred, and maybe jermy...yall need to go if this is goin down...Holla

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
anybody free on the 17th ought to be at Gigabits anyway.

I highly doubt I'll be off though.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Monk dude, we need to get together an smash bro. I heard your MArios a killer. Only other mario i faced was Angry Lobsters.

I live at 2945 DArthmouth Ave N. ****it, I have like 10 people I know that get together an brawl sometimes. But I **** there face. Theres only 2 that give me trouble. We got talent around Pinellas an we need to F*ckin show up those East coast Florida players. They think there all that..pssshhhh xD

I haven't heard anything about you PolMex...but according to your sig you're the best Luigi in the world sooooooo....I'd be down for getting hanging out sometime hit me up on AIM man (The Monk312131).

My only problem is I'm in the situation of not being able to drive anywhere

also Gabe...I'd like to go to gigs but as of now I don't have that much cash to throw around so I'm holding out for Suki's...it's ok though...Rick Ross will **** a different tournament a different day

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I take it that Phanna hosted this?

Cuz if he didn't then it's pretty pathetic that he posted the results.
I didn't host it, but I ran the tournament aside from picking the random seeding for the brackets, which the hosts did do. I ran it from there, especially since they weren't sure of how losers brackets should work, so I had all of doubles on one side of my page and all of singles on the back, so it made the most sense for me to post it, versus a host trying to read my illegible handwriting or posting only top 5 from memory. I suppose we could've done the extra step of me PMing the complete list to the host, but I didn't think of that until just now, thanks to your divine inspiration.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I know relax, I just find it funny.

Like when Colin posted the last Gigs Melee results that he won when Cecil was gonna do it anyways.
Did Colin have the full brackets, and Cecil not? Because that's what happened in this thread with me and them

Top Bottom