• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY N TRADE brawl tourney(houston,tx)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
40 people attened. Did pools(4 pools of 10).Top 5 advance.

Results of bracket:

1: T-Rex (snake/wario)
2: Mr.3000 (sonic/dedede)
3: Shane (metanight)
4: Sethlon (falco/ike)
5: Hylian (samus/g&w)
5: Dr Drew (lucas)
7: Kira (metanight/wolf)
7: Gea (peach/pikachu)
9: G@be (kirby/pkmn trainer)
9: Cesar (wind waker link)
9: Apoc (metanight)
9: Xyro (samus)
13: Furbs (yoshi......lol)
13: JF (?)
13: PimpSlap(?)
13: Fliphop (?)
17: Viraxis (wolf)
17: Axxo (rob)
17: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
17: Final (falco)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
why is there a lol after yoshi?? ;_;

Edit: fliphop was diddy and i think pimpslap went kirby.....

G@BE

Smash Lord
and i only played pokemone trainer one time all day

i played just kirby through the tourny

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fliphop was the...Diddy? JF uses Marth right? I don't know, I forgot pretty much everything...

Also, thank you for separating the brackets up as best as possible. I know it's hard to space out groups of friends who play regularly...

Lol, Yoshi.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
There's a "lol" after Yoshi cuz Yoshi is poop.

Yes, Fliphop was the amazing Diddy (yes, he was amazing..)

Brackets were teh ghay! I got Hylian 2nd match :( GG'ed (and by GG'ed I mean *****)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some things I learned: Lylat and Poke Stadium 1 probably shouldn't be random stages, every single time I played on one of them either me or my opponent would get screwed over by the ledge and die when we shouldn't. Also Lucas is too much fun, except against Falco lol... (I'm praying that match didn't get recorded right >_>)

OK time for shoutouts :)

Kira: Way to **** up at your first real tourney. Maybe we should actually play sometime lol...

Xyro: Still feels weird calling you that but whatever. Good tourney, I had a lot of fun. Teams being single elim sucked though, at least warn us about that kind of thing before we pay for it. I know time constraints suck and you did the best with what you had (lots of HDTVs and no chairs lol). But most importantly it was fun and that's the important thing. Oh, and sorry Samus sucks in brawl lol.

Hylian: Once again, single elim teams ftl. Still our teams matches were fun, even if we had approximately 0 teamwork lol. We'll have to play more friendlies in the future. You should also probably drop Samus, seems like she only has the power to annoy lol.

Sethlon: That first match was so bad >_>. Then Luigi almost pulled it off thanks to the randomness of the Great Sea. Sethlon + high tier characters = too good. Also your Ike is scary in teams (and probably singles too but I never played against him...)

Furbs: Yoshi lol... You beat my Lucas and lost to my Marth, which is the opposite of pretty much everyone else that day. Yoshi is all weird and sorta good in brawl it doesn't make sense. Also sorry about that whole giving you a loss when you went to eat, at least we got it all straightened out. When someone said you went to eat I was thinking you wouldn't be back for like an hour instead of like five minutes...

Axxo: Rob > Marth lol... After I got screwed by Lylat that first match I wanted to redeem myself in the second. Then I lost fair and square lol >_>. Next time I'll play Lucas (or whoever I'm maining that week).

Fliphop: Are you even on the boards?, I can't remember you ever posting... The way you were wrecking our pool I thought you'd make top 5. Crazy good Diddy, hopefully I can steal some of your tricks when I play him lol... Who knew peanuts could be good?

Apoc: Metaknight is so scary, but somehow PK fire spam prevailed :)

Jimbo: Sorry Captain Falcon sucks in brawl. Every time I try to play him I just get sad.

Rockettrainer: Nice Lucario, I only won that second game cause you healed me for like... 80%+ :)

Gea: Brawl peach is good (the fairs are so crazy), but my epic comeback in that first game was better. PK fire camping :) You thought Luigi's mansion would stop me but I just broke the house and spammed some more. Next time you should probably throw away that beamsword.

Roy: Melee is dumb now let's just play brawl instead next time :). Also we totally should've won that teams set (Johns lol). PK upsmash is too good, too bad metaknight is even better >_>.

Gabe: Pikachu gets all these crazy buffs and you play Kirby instead wtf lol? Learn brawl it's so much fun :)

Mr 3000: Sonic is supposed to suck... Those spins are too good. Congrats on first, maybe next time I'll be good enough to make you play DDD...

And a general "nice meeting everyone" to all the names I could finally attach faces to.

Kira.

Smash Rookie
Alright i'm new a tthis shoutout thing but im gunna give it a try. (Once again if u dont remember me i was the red metaknight/wolf)

Drew: That was a real fun tourney, we should definately get some MK v Lucas matches going

Furbs: One impressive yoshi i gotta say. Too bad drew and hylian took us out in the first round of teams.

Axxo: Those friendlies were fun, my metaknight is so close to your R.O.B but you definately came out on top more than i did.

Ceaser: I wish I could have played you on a non HD tv, your toon link was fun to watch and with our record being 1-1 it would have been nice to have had a best 2 out of 3 match against you.

Gabe: Metaknight vs Kirby battles for the Epic Win. Those matches were fun but once you switched over to pikachu I almost didnt advance. What was it like 150+% 1 stock left at the end?

Hylian: I never got to 1v1 you but i saw your G&W and i gotta say he looks scary. If I see you in another tourny i wanna get a few friendlies in.

Sethlon: That second match we played with Metaknight vs. Falco was probably my favorite match of that tourney. Even though i lost it felt good being so close to someone i know is better than me lol.

Xyro: you organized a really fun tourney and watching u use that samus grapple in the air was a lot of fun. I enjoyed our samus v wolf matches.

Dr Mario Kart: I never even saw you but i heard u had a real good metaknight. If i see u in a tourney i wanna get a MM in to see whose is better haha.

T. Rex: I'm not sure if your on the boards but i believe your brother is. Sorry we had to play each other on the laggy HD TV. Your snake was amazing and i hope i get to play you again.

Mr. 3000: Your another person i never played but i feel like i should be thanking you. I was afraid sonic was going to be a horrible character and i really like him. You proved me wrong fast so thanks for that lol.

To anyone else i missed it was nice meeting you. I might make it to trashday so if i see anyone you there feel free to ask me for a MM or something (I'm looking at you Seth, Hylian, and Dr Mario Kart) lol

Gea

Smash Master
Whoo a real shoutouts page.

Allan thanks for hosting such a tournament and losing to me in brackets. Aw I kids, you know you can take me any day besides tournament day ;)

Shane aka Dr. Mario Kart- You are too good man. Keep it up and I will come back for revenge even though we went 1-1.

Sethlon - toooooo goooooood. It was fun watching your matches. Too bad we didn't sneak in a friendly. I'm scared of your Ike.

Hylian - I loved our matches the best. So close. :D Showed you what Peach can do.

Drew - I know, right? Awesome mindgames and spamming. I should have thrown and regrabbed the beam sword (you get a better moveset if you do that) but I didn't know at the time XD I'll get you next time, Drew! Mwahaha :D Oh and I pretty much agree about Lylat and Kanto... but I can *tolerate* them without crazy johns. What did you think about Delphino?

Kira - Whooo 7th!

Gea - I'm too good.

G@be - Next time we play I'll go all Peach and show you that my Peach is better than my Pika. I promise. Besides, pika dittos? Ew gross.

Apoc - Glad you avoided the mudslide. Too good man. Hang with us. >.> Sorry about the pizza...

Tallman - You must get better dude. You shaaaall

Furbs - lol Yoshi. But your Jimbooooo MM was one of the best things that day. Too good. See? You're getting better, and it is all thanks to me. <.<

JF - Nice seeing you, too bad we didn't get to play.

Piiiiimpslap - That olimar match was hilarious. Best comeback I've seen yet.

Fliphop - wicked diddy. Sorry I had to go Chu on you, I know its lame.

Viraxis - Your lucario was so grab happy. Really fun to play. :D

Rocket Trainer - Furbs had such an easy time compared to you. Ahaha.

Roy - I wanna see how you woulda done in singles, man...

To everyone I played Pika against: Sorry. I know it was annoying. To everyone I played Peach against: :D

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
Ceaser: I wish I could have played you on a non HD tv, your toon link was fun to watch and with our record being 1-1 it would have been nice to have had a best 2 out of 3 match against you.
Yea, that TV was terrible. It was extremely awkward to play on that thing. Remember to catch me for some friendlies next time were both at a tourney.

Gea

Smash Master
Alright if you have an AllisBrawl page and you don't get your results by tomorrow (or you decide to make a page soon) contact me and I'll help you make sure you get the awards for placing how you did. That's assuming you got out of pools.

G@BE

Smash Lord
My sshout outs will come in a lil while... i have to change my oil in my car first lol

but sense people keep giving me such good shout outs i guess ill play :)

nah ill play for sure even... it was nice seeing everyone it was great and i enjoy the tournaments.

pikachu seems to good...

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol gg's no re :D

Edit: unless you beat me....in which case that constitutes an automatic rematch following standard tournament rules plus furbs law

Furbs Law:
You may not shield, if you shield you lose
you must set the attack button to the same button as jump
you will be given a lv.1 comp ally, that must not die, if he dies once you loose
the special button must be set to whatever the jump button is set to.
if you jump you lose.
if your character moves you lose.
if you win, you lose.

GL

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yea, I did pretty good in the pool, but I need alot of work vs Metaknights and Chus. Trashday, I'll hopefully do much better. I had a feeling if I fought a Metaknight I was gonna lose >_>

Top Bottom