• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perhaps the Most Important Question in Every Snake Players Life...

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Is anyone actually intimidated by the name.. Psycho Midet...

Is G-Reg>Mr. Midet's sexy Snake...

What does Psycho's wife say about his "Snake Skills"??

and...

Is there a non g@y way to refer to another man "playing w/ his snake" ...

Answers coming Soon.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Been there.. respect your eldars son... ChozenOne>You.

on another note... don't be mad because even though you live in Texas, where everything is bigger.. your Snake doesn't show it.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone actually intimidated by the name.. Psycho Midet...

Is G-Reg>Mr. Midet's sexy Snake...

What does Psycho's wife say about his "Snake Skills"??

and...

Is there a non g@y way to refer to another man "playing w/ his snake" ...

Answers coming Soon.
Awesome posts as always, Chozen. I remember you from a long time ago although I just lurked the forums back in the time. Your Jigglypuff threads were quite useful for me to learn to play one back in Melee as well.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
So.. whats up w/ Snakes WaveSmash.. lengthening the SIZE of his dash attack /raises eyebrow.. Over Compensating Much?

and What Kind of a P*SSY*SS commando hides in a box...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dunno Chozen nice to see you in the better part of the forums rather than the Jigs. I have played G-reg and have had alot of fun with his snake. It was awesome.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I find Snake's rocket launcher to be particularly effective. When he makes an explosion, it comes out with surprising force. You wake up with C4 stuck all over you.

*hides in box for shame of taking part in such silliness.*

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Well Played Sir... Well Played.

Has anyone ever honestly looked at all of Snake's costumes?? WTF IS HE POSSIBLY HIDING FROM IN THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE!?!!

THE FRICKING SKY >_>

Go back to survival school.. or go battle a crab somewhere.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
its that modern warfare camo son. I mean with the floaty physics of brawl, ur in the air alot, why wouldnt u want sky blue camo? And come on only a f***in g can get away with chillin in a box. I mean hes not even hiding, is just every1 is too scared to pick up the box and get knocked the hell out by a solid snake. So they all gotta play his lil' reindeer games. YEAH U KNOW THAT BULLY WHO *****ES YOU TO MAKE U PLAY IN HIS GAMES, YEAH THATS MY SNAKE.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Only Terrorists use IEDs.

Snake is Al Qaeda.

And he clearly lives in a box b/c he's a **** hobo.. i mean seriously... did he come home from Vietnam, decide to stop shaving, and replace his American Flag headband w/ a black one?!?!!

No.. they brainwashed him into becoming a Flag Burning! America Hating! Terrorist.

That is all.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
chozenone used to own the jigglypuff forums wooo

you kept spelling my name wrong :<

and i've been telling everyone I suck but no one listens

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

Has anyone ever honestly looked at all of Snake's costumes?? WTF IS HE POSSIBLY HIDING FROM IN THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE!?!!

THE FRICKING SKY >_>

I agree I mean red camo? lava camo?

....OLIOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gab3

Smash Rookie

THE FRICKING SKY >_>

Yeah blue an white seem to be bad hiding colors, though i did look through all of snake's costume and found a suitable camoflouge as the amount of leapords in brawl is immense. If you chose leapord print snake 9 times out of 10 they will hit the real leapords and not you.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
chozenones mom loves my snake. she told me it was the best one shes ever seen, and how it was stronger than everyone elses. shed always ask, "can you show me that sliding missile attack?" no problem, i could sliding missile attack all day and all night. i play other characters a lot now, but she gets so excited when i bust out the snake. its showtime! <3

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
chozenones mom loves my snake. she told me it was the best one shes ever seen, and how it was stronger than everyone elses. shed always ask, "can you show me that sliding missile attack?" no problem, i could sliding missile attack all day and all night. i play other characters a lot now, but she gets so excited when i bust out the snake. its showtime! <3
qft :(

Deadlypudding

Smash Cadet

THE FRICKING SKY >_>

That happens to be my preferred camo thank you very much sir.

If you want to talk about silly camo, look at that Auscamo that looks more like cow camo. Does Snake produce milk now? I don't think so.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
That happens to be my preferred camo thank you very much sir.

If you want to talk about silly camo, look at that Auscamo that looks more like cow camo. Does Snake produce milk now? I don't think so.
Animal Rights agencies would go berserk if they saw that suit. pfft lol.

Red & Black 4eva.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Snake should have Pink, and White camo...

Only Women throw ****, and knee men in the groin.. [Ftilt you fools]... and honestly.. wtf is SHE doing w/ her Dthrow.. putting her opponent to bed >_> Game and Watches Pump has more force than that pu$$y****.. i call ****.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I'm not ashamed to say I would pick the pink&white over red&black.....those were my colors for melee CF :laugh:

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
Allready has pantherleopardlike camo. Fine with me >_>

Anw, snake has roflcopter, even if he was naked I would still play him .

Top Bottom