• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/5/08 Racine, WI M.P.S Tournament Results!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Okay, for this being Racine's...WI's first Brawl tournament, I think we did pretty good. Everyone was nice about being available when called and we made due with what equipment we had. So I thank u all for who have came to participate. And I hope to see u all in May's M.P.S tournament.

Here are the full results:

Key:

Place Name/Screen Name (if on here) [Character Used] *Statistics*

1st place - Jeff/Tapion013 [Snake] *Undefeated*
2nd place - Louie [Metaknight] *Lost to Jeff in Winners and Losers*
3rd place - Mike/Quaz [Lucas, Jigglypuff] *Lost to Jeff in Winners and then to Louie in Losers*
4th place - Paul [ToonLink, Link] *Lost to Leo in Winners and then to Mike in Losers*
5th place - Meza (Screen Name on Forum) [ToonLink] *Lost to Louie in Winners and then to Mike in Losers*
5th place - Leo [Marth] *Lost to Jeff in Winners and then to Paul in Losers*
6th place - Ryzen [Falco, Peach] *Lost to Meza in Winners and then to Mike in Losers*
6th place - Mike D. [Pit, Marth] *Lost to Louie in Winners and then to Paul in Losers*
7th place - Frankie [Pikachu, Sonic, Wolf] *Lost to Rysen in Winners and then to Mike in Losers*
7th place - Andrew [Wolf] *Lost to Meza in Winners and then to Rysen in Losers"
7th place - Faye/Lethal Beauty [ToonLink] *Lost to Jeff in Winners and then to Paul in Losers*
7th place - Pedro [Fox] *Lost to Paul in Winners and then to Mike D. in Losers*
8th place - Cory [?] *Lost to Mike in Winners and then to Frankie in Losers*
8th place - Jamie [?] *Lost to Mike D. in Winners and then to Andrew in Losers*
8th place - Webster/Devildigimon [Mario, Ganon, ToonLink, MetaKnight, Fox] *Lost to Louie in Winners and then to Faye in Losers*
8th place - Riley [Diddy Kong] *Lost to Leo in Winners and then to Pedro in Losers*
9th place (But still a champion in dancing) - Dai [Zero Suit Samus, Ike] Lost to Webster in Winners and then to Riley in Losers*

Okay ****...it's like 12am and I'm hella tired. I'll do shout outs tomorrow (Sunday) when I wake up.

GGs everyone, it was truly a great tournament with lots of comp. So I'm happy with that and on Monday I'll have to date for May's M.P.S tournament.

Hopefully even more people will come and participate!

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
As long as it's in Racine, I'll be at every tournament. XD It was awesome. Felt like I could have done a bit better, but I do have a lot to learn still. :)

Shouts (with color, because it's pretty!):

Webster/Devildigimon - Great tournament. It was nice meeting you. Sorry for confusing you with scary Pikachu guy. Lmao. Look, I found a picture of him and I: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/princessaurora/ahahahawtf.jpg (I'm Dawn from the Pokemon game and that's a Pokeball in my hand... >.>; *Cough.*) I'll see you at ACen this year! You know I'll be in the game room almost the entire length of the convention... as usual... :x I just looove smashers! Playing and learning with them alike. :) I DIDN'T MEAN TO EMASCULATE YOU, I'M SORRY! ;^; <3

Jeff/Tapion013 - Truly admirable skills and a wonderful personality to match. I kind of miss you! I really hope to see you again. :) Thanks for pointing out my flaws (no, really!) because now I know exactly what to improve on. I need to stop setting myself up for punishment and missing my opportunities. I also need to fix that edge game of mine, Haha! Gah, you made me so nervous whenever you watched me play. X] Not blaming you for losing games, of course, but every time you came by I was like, 'ah geez, he's watching, better not **** up-- *****s up*' You should have seen my face when I found out I had to play you FIRST ROUND. XD <3 Much love!

Mike/Quaz - I was impressed by your Lucas, but I was actually more impressed by your Jiggly. I love it! Haha. It was so funny watching you float around bairing Ryzen in the face. Kenosha FTW! Maybe we can play more often. Weekends, yeah? (Err, these next two weekends are booked on my end, though).

Paul - **** you, Paul! <3 Our matches were so close! We need to play more TL dittos in the future. They were pretty fun! Shame on me for CPing that silly stage. You can keep your arcade this time, Paul... BUT NEXT TIME-... (Inside joke. He's probably not even on here :() If you are here on SWF, I'll see you on Monday, as usual. XD

Meza - Oooh, I never got to play you, but your TL was so awesome to watch; especially when you did the moves and combos I just can't do. I learned a looot from just watching you. I didn't know TL's edge game could be so mean! You use purple TL, too. Hehe, your matches with Tapion were exciting.

Ryzen - HE'S NOT ON SWF, SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIIIIM! He was so jealous of Tapion. Lmao, I don't know if anyone saw him grab me over and over to make sure everyone knew that I'm his girlfriend. I apologize for his scene-making. :p He's actually very good at Smash, though! He never played Melee until just before Brawl and he started playing Falco and imitated PC Chris. I taught him how to play Melee (I got HIM into Smash, not the other way around) and he went and learned in like one month and started beating my *** at my own game. That... kind of sucked, but that also means that I'm a good teacher (or Youtube is. Whatever. XD), hehe! So he stuck with Falco even in Brawl. He loves the character. Tapion, he really wants to beat you now. Lmao. Poor Ryzen.

Faye - YOU SUCK. GIRLS DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES. SUPER SMASH BROS. IS A MAN'S GAME, LITTLE LADY. (:p) Could anyone tell that my favorite color is sky/ice blue?

Jamie - Playing those friendlies with you and Marcy over and over was a lot of fun! You ARE good! Don't put yourself down like that! Just keep practicing, playing, and having fun. That's what I'm doing, too. :) We'll play again in the future.

Riley - Your banana peels and face ****** were hilarious. Just for that awesome jump-latch-cling-fall-rocket-to-ledge on your opponent's last stock, you should have placed higher. Kudos, dude. XD

Dai - Keep dancing, you crazy kid. Maybe you should incorporate your dancing into a strategic distraction as you play Smash! I, for one, would love to see something like that.

Everyone Else - Sorry you don't have a personal shout out. I probably didn't talk to you enough! But, at least you get bolded! Hooray!

It was great meeting everyone. I always have a great time playing with other competitive smashers. Much love for everyone. If you want my AIM SN, it's 'Goddess Palutena' :D. Let's play online!

4940-5123-1444 (I memorized my FC, ahah. Has anyone else memorized theirs? Mine is easy to remember, though).

<SHAMELESS PLUG> http://www.smashbrawlrankings.com JOIN UP AND PLAY WITH US! </SHAMELESS PLUG>

<3 Faye

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Jeff/Tapion013 - Truly admirable skills and a wonderful personality to match. I kind of miss you! I really hope to see you again. Thanks for pointing out my flaws (no, really!) because now I know exactly what to improve on. I need to stop setting myself up for punishment and missing my opportunities. I also need to fix that edge game of mine, Haha! Gah, you made me so nervous whenever you watched me play. X] Not blaming you for losing games, of course, but every time you came by I was like, 'ah geez, he's watching, better not **** up-- *****s up*' You should have seen my face when I found out I had to play you FIRST ROUND. XD <3 Much love!
first off, why ya gotta make me gray? you shoulda made ME sky blue! (happens to be my favorite color too..."You serious? are you serious? you're serious?" lol)

Glad you take criticism well. There are a lot of people that refuse to admit they might not know as much as someone else and just stick to the same old ways. I didn't mean to make you nervous though! You shoulda just hit me with your candy stick and made me go away. (that sounded kinky...yeah). and I did see your face, I was the one that told you remember? 1 in 16 that you play me first... guess you got bad luck ;) I'll see ya round for sure though. Good luck improving!

Edit: And tell Ryzen if he wants to beat me he has to play me first ;)

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
first off, why ya gotta make me gray? you shoulda made ME sky blue! (happens to be my favorite color too..."You serious? are you serious? you're serious?" lol)

Glad you take criticism well. There are a lot of people that refuse to admit they might not know as much as someone else and just stick to the same old ways. I didn't mean to make you nervous though! You shoulda just hit me with your candy stick and made me go away. (that sounded kinky...yeah). and I did see your face, I was the one that told you remember? 1 in 16 that you play me first... guess you got bad luck ;) I'll see ya round for sure though. Good luck improving!

Edit: And tell Ryzen if he wants to beat me he has to play me first ;)
No, I mean when I first heard it. I heard 'Faye vs. Jeff' and I wasn't sure if I heard right. Then you confirmed it. XD

Your favorite color too? Lies! Can you cook, too? Maybe you're some kind of Hylian prince? Maybe you're an elite gamer-- oh. And I made you silver; I like silver. Besides, it's like how I made Meza purple. The color reminded me of Snake and Wolf. Haha!

I didn't want you to go away, though. I was actually hoping you'd give me constructive criticism. The best way to learn are from people far better than yourself, of course.

Ryzen knows he can't beat you right now, so he wants to undergo intense training before playing you, Lmao. He surprises me, though. Never thought he'd learn all those Melee techniques as quickly and proficiently as he did, but he's still got a long way to go to best you. Haha.

Hey, just out of curiosity, how many of you are attending ACEN's Smash tourneys, or even ACEN in general?

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Lol, yeah I missed that face I guess. And maybe I can cook maybe I can't, guess you'll never know :-P Now that you bring up the reasons though... I GUESS I'm okay with being silver/gray.

It's nice to see determination though! I've finally inspired another person to try and beat me. Haven't done that since the first melee appleton tournament I went to. The rest just give up :'(

And, sadly, I will not be going to ACEN.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
I will be at ACEN, if they get brackets and everything done in a timely manner I may actually play in their brawl tournament, even if I dont play in it, I will watch from the sidelines.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
everyone who went to this should come to this tourney =D

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157451

So fade/Devy/Chronosquare didn't come to this? LAME!

we would of if CS care didnt break down lulz. I was going to come mainly for teams. and to see quaz but looks like you guys didnt do teams so w/e though. Go to zicores tourny if you wanna face me ill be their =)

Top Bottom