• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warp Star Glitch Screenshots

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
I don't know if anything like this has already been posted before, and I'm sorry if it has, but me and my friend were playing some matches earlier, and we found a cool glitch while playing on Green Hill Zone. If you grab a Warp Star, and pause the game at just the right time as your character is rising up into the air, you can turn the game's camera at angles that you normally wouldn't be able to, and manage to see parts of stages that you aren't supposed to be able to. We thought this was cool, so we took some screenshots of a few stages.

Green Hill Zone

Shadow Moses Island

Castle Siege

So, what do you guys think?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Me and my friend got bored, so we took some more screens. Here are some of the more notable ones. It's pretty cool how most of the levels don't just end with what you can only see during regular gameplay.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
Waaaiit...Can you stand on the pillars on Yoshi's island even when they're down? If you line your fall up right?
no you would get K0ed

and link in park can u do some pics on Pirate Ship? i want to see it so badly

and i cant seem to get it to work :(

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
So you could also take snapshots of characters from other angles, right?
(That's what it seems like anyway, hopefully able to zoom in right.)

That's...actually pretty darn useful, I've got to try that.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Wow, really great job. Nice discovery here. I guess they have to put in these extra parts of the stage though for some reason, like if the devil assist trophy moves the screen that way. Maybe if you want to see a bit more try using the devil and then a warp star?

D00D64

Smash Cadet
That last Castle Siege one looked like something from an EPIC adventure of some sort. Mario Circut pwned as well. I would have been REALLY supprised if there were item boxes on the course.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
I'd be interested to see some of these on delfino plaza. The platform moves around the whole stage anyways but I would still wanna see if you can get anything cool.

Top Bottom