• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
In honor of ye olde thread, I say we start another!

I remember when I first played Pit and my friends would get caught in his forward B (Angel Ring).
"It even sounds annoying," they said.

"Olimar doesn't have super armor," argues my friend playing Marth as I claim that Olimar does, while playing Olimar.
A few moments later, he gets the Smash Ball.
"YES," he says as he nails me with it. I use the Whistle's super armor.
"WHAT?!" He yelled dumbfounded.
I laugh. He quits the round.
"SAVE THE REPLAY!" He saves the replay.

"We're not turning on Final Smashes. You're a **** with Final Smashes."

"Pit's cheap/a ***/gay/etc." Especially after I use all his jumps to escape Olimar's Final Smash, Fox/Falco/Wolf's and anyone else's that can be escaped by having awesome flight.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
I was playing my sister's BF the other day in Brawl on the Mario Bros. stage. I killed him with one of those crabs and said "Look Jon, I gave you crabs!".

He plays as ZSS, and when I use G&W's uair on him, I go "Hey, how about a blow job?". Also whenever there's a Smash Ball on the screen, I make many, many, many references to tentacle ****. This is wierd because I'm a chick. =/

Other things I say when using G&W: "Suck on my manhole!" or "Suck on my meat!".

ZSS is known as "The Wh0re" or "The s|ut".

Olimar in his black costume is "African American Olimar" or "Gordan Freeman".

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
- "Pit's cheap/a ***/ghey/etc." Especially after I use all his jumps to escape Olimar's Final Smash, Fox/Falco/Wolf's and anyone else's that can be escaped by having awesome flight.[/QUOTE]

Lets not forget Lucario

I especially like floating with peach almost right next to lucario when he final smashes

RedTone

Smash Cadet
"Oh he got the mango falco!" -Whenever someone uses an orange character color

"More like Sonic the Edgehog.." -Whenever someone kills another by edgehogging with Sonic

"SCOOPS!" -used randomly when grabbing D;

"Oh he's so pringles!" -during/after a nice combo (once he pops he can't stop)

"WE JUST GOT A REAL MATCH! LET'S GO!" -After someone even the stock 1 to 1 from 3 to 1 usually

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL" -When someone uses Ike's Aether.. we interpretted it as LAWL

"It's so hard fighting him when he's fighting for his friends :|" -When someone's owning with Ike

"wtf? how'd i die?" me:" I killed you with MINDGAEMZ" - I say this.. after someone SDs themself and wonders why... it was cause of my edgehog mindgame D:

most of these quotes were taken off youtube.. see: Yipes MVC2

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Originally i didn't give a crap about Zamus, i was always like hey look a s*** made it in brawl!

but then i played with her and now i like using her to paralyze opponents and use mind games...

Well i used her in a brawl party of my cousin's and i paused to go get a drink and the screen zoomed in on Zamus's @$$ and a guy screamed "WOAH WEEHEEEE!!!" and after that every time someone used her he was like @$$!!:bee:

In that same party that guy chose Captain Falcon with the White and pink clothes and a friend of his was like "Behold!! Captain F@*go!" Now CF stayed with that nickname because its funny.

When i play with Olimar i usually say "Pikmin will KEELL/KILL YOU!!" with a strange voice or "Pikmin will own you!" My cousin hates Olimar and when i beat him he gets really angry.:laugh:

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
You guys are making my dream come true. I've loled several times already. I am hoping this thread reaches as many 'wins' as the Best Lines Ever thread for DND (It's over 153 frickin' thread pages long!). I'd advise you to Google it, but it's not easy to find.

Scykoh

Smash Cadet
I was playing Brawl with some friends, I was playing Snake, shooting missles all over, and I yelled "AHAHA!! I'M UNSTOPPABLE, LIKE RAMBO!" I shortly after got smashed in the back and all I could say was "...crap"

In another game, I was on Diddy Kong, my friend was on Kirby, I was shooting Peanuts at him, and he kept eating them, and I say "Quit eatting my nuts!" didn't get much laughter aside from that one guy in the back of the room, wich chained to all of us, good times.

And the good ol' "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" followed by hitting your friends controler out of their hands. Gotta love it. :D

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
My little brother and I were playing on Shadow Moses and both at high percent. I was Ike and he was Lucas. I caught him with a fsmash, sealing his fate. He bounced off the wall and into the fray, and just before he died, he paused the game, looked me straight in the eye with a serious expression and whispered, " I should have teched..." Then the tv goes " GAME!"

Every time we trip we say " F**K YOU, SAKURAI!"

R.O.B.'s up tilt looks like he's pumping his hands in the air, so we call him Joe Budden(Pump It Up is a Joe Budden song)

DK is known as " Mr. T"

Whenever someone picks Pit I ask them, " Would you like eggs with your spam?"

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Listen to the sound of king dede's uair/dair/jabs. If you say "dededededede" while the attacks are happening its pretty much the same thing lol.

Frown

poekmon
We use these phrases while playing:

Pull a Martin: Turn the game off the second before you lose your last stock.
Pull a Robert: Incidentally throw an item outside the map.
Pull an Eldin (Yeah, that's hs name): Fail a DK suicide.
Pull a Christopher: Do an upB in the wrong direction.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
"What's the Purple Dinosaur do?" Said immediately before touching the Ultimate Chimera in New Pork City.

smashbot226

Smash Master
My step sister has a fangirly obsession for Pit.

So whenever she chooses Pit, I say, "You're not his type."

Then I kick her *ss with WARIO or ROB and she plays as him again.

Just for kicks, I put my handicap on 150% and gave her five extra stocks.

I still beat her, albeit with Wolf.

Whenever I finish someone off with Wolf's Fsmash, I announce:

"WOLF PALM OF DEATH!!!" Because that's what it is.

Whenever I K.O. my step sister as Donkey or Diddy Kong, I say, "SUCK ON MY KONG!!!"

Triggerc

Smash Rookie
I say "R.O.B.'s top tier" all the time, and that's also my taunt on wifi, R.O.B. is top tier.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
-Whenever Ike does his B-up and says "Aether!" I interpret it as "Pizza!" (Y'know, from "Woah! He just stole that guys PIZZA!")

-When I was eating a Gram cracker and playing as Ganondorf once in melee, I said "Gram-crackerdorf," and now my friend says it all the time, even though I never say anything. It gets annoying.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
All my friends think that when Ike does his Aether he's saying "Pizza!" so we all call him the Pizza Guy. Then, when someone F-smashes someone else using Ike, they say "DELIVERYYYY".

Samus is Samoose.

If someone chooses Pit we say "CONFORMIST" and if they're willing enough they'll say "Me! Me! Me!" (that came from the anchovies from Spongebob, lulz)

If we use an FS that requires a connection in order to hit (Ike's, Meta's, Falcon's, Link's) we say "Lol". Ice Climbers' is an exception to the rule. (That thing is massive >_>)

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
One day I won with Fox and my friend was falco but when we were watching the score screen I said "FALCO IS THE BEST"

TheLake

Smash Master
When i beat somone with ivysaur I shout mercilessly at them "saur saur ivy saur!!" at the top of my lungs. Actually I do that regardless of what character I'm using.

Ivysaur <3

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I must thank you for paying homage to my old thread.

Uhh I guess I'll contribute to the thread then. Whenever I use Ganondorf's f-tilt, I'll always yell "This... Is... SPARTA!"

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Ness' "okay" taunt: "I'M A VIRGIN!"

Everytime I do a spike: "I BE DUH PAPPEH!"

Ice Climbers hand touch animation: "WONDER TWIN POWERS, ACTIVATE! FORM OF, INCESTIAL ****** MOUNTAIN FAMILY."

Mario's FS: "MICROSOOOOOOOFT!"

Olimar's FS: "Too infinity, AND BEYOND!"

I have more, but I will post them later.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friend use "HO MY GOD!" Cuase if he was about to smash the **** outta' me I'd be like "HO MY GOD!!"

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
-When I win with Ike, I say, "I'm the king of Ike!" (I'm not really that good, but I say it for the lulz)
-We call Ganondorf, Gordondorf instead.
-"Sheik's a guy!" We started saying this after one of my friends said, "Did you know Sheik is a man?" and another replied with, "No, it's a guy!".
-"BCAWWWWWWWWWKKKK!!!" (A rooster sound?) When I lose.
-If I use Gordondorf's Ganondorf's Sword taunt, my friend will always say, "NOICE SWORD! WHY DON'T YOU USE IT!

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
I like pausing while facing left while Lucas does his uSmash and say "Don't do it, Lucas, you'll go blind!"

Whenever I fight as Ganondorf, I shout (while doing his sword taunt) "You can never make me have an original moveset! NEVER!!"

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon's Up-B: "Surprise Butt sex!" "With you Captain, it's never a surprise"

Sonic's Final Smash: "Fox! What does the scouter say about his power level?" "It's over 9000!!!"

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Son of a monkey ****er!

One of the many random things I might cry out when I die.

Whenever some does R.O.B.'s Gyromite, someone has to shout "GYROMITE!" ala Good Times.

Darkslash

Smash Master
When Wolf uses Landmaster: YEEEWWWWHAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!

When Wolf does F-Smash: They Call me tripMeister what ever i touch, start to trip in my clutch! I'm to much!

When Ganondorf does sword taunt: Hey GanonDork why don't you use your sword?

Top Bottom