• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fif Presents, Rochester's First Brawl! 3/22/08 Results

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Here's a quick list of the results:

Singles:
1 Kirk : $210.00 (Ike)
2 Pika! Pika! : $105.00 (Pikachu)
3 Silverspawn : $35.00 (Metaknight)
4 Xiivi (Fox/Olimar)
5 N.OW (Ness)
5 Dom (Lucario/Lucas)
7 JesiahTEG (Snake)
7 Nobody (Wario/DK)
9 Saph
9 Gimp
9 zomg
9 Shiri
13 Sharky
13 Energheizer
13 Goodies
13 DUST
17 Mamba
17 Matt D
17 Tek
17 Tony
17 ICE
17 Will
17 Irish
17 vo1d
25 N2
25 Owna
25 Starwhores
25 CK
25 Sam
25 YagZ
25 fifstakufs
25 dspnk
33 K!CK
33 Allen
33 df00z
BRACKETS: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7641/smashbrosbrawlsinglesqs9.jpg

Teams:
1 Team Awesome : $120.00
2 Oh Snap : $60.00
3 Team Go : $20.00
4 Little Boys
5 MGGoodies
5 Random
7 Team Money
7 Toon Link Likes Girls
9 SOS Brigade
9 PK Robot
BRACKETS: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6493/smashbrosbrawldoublesqi6.jpg

Kirk

Smash Champion
Think you can also tell what characters the top players used?
1 Kirk : Ike
2 Pika! Pika! : Pikachu
3 Silverspawn : Metaknight
4 Xiivi : Olimar
5 N.OW : Ness
5 Dom : Lucas
7 JesiahTEG : Snake

Someone feel free to correct me...this is what I remember of the top 7 anyway.

--Kirk

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
Thanks xiivi for hosting this tournament. Free food and everything was amazing :). it will be hard to top this tournament! It was a blast watching and playing matches with everyone again. gj kirk for winning, your snake and ike were both great.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Xiivi - As everyone else said, you did a great job with the tournament. Olimar's side-B spam is top tier.
Kelvin - 4 Dededes don't belong together on any stage :p
N.OW - Ness' up-B is too good.
Kirk/Silver - You guys are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Gimp - Good job learning Fox in 1 day.
df00z - Yoshi's egg > Olimar

Everyone else - It was great to see some old faces and some new ones. Hope to see you guys again soon.

The videos will be posted as soon as they get compressed. These should be very interesting to watch since there was a lot of character diversity.

- Justin

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Best part of this tournament: Afterwards, Goodies was playing with people on the projector. This is what I recall.

Goodies- No, we are going to Green Hill Zone, and we are going to keep resetting until we get the Sonic Boom song. I am not losing with that song on.

And he proceeded to win that match with that song on LOL Goodies=too ****ing good

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I had way too much fun at this tournament! There was a lot of character diversity and I learned so much from playing with everyone! I had so much Arena 51 **** to do earlier and I apologize for holding up the tourney. I really wanted to come to this event and it showed!

Xivii - Excellent hosting and really really fun team friendlies with you guys! Sakurai approves!

JesiahTEG - Quit staring at Meryl's *** and **** and win the next one. Your snake was the most impressive and will likely crawl it's way to first next event. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/426712

Nobody - I had the most fun having PS contests with you and learning DK and DDD. We seriously need to play more because awesome things always happen when we duel!

Dom - Nice Lucario! I'll get you next time and I'll wear a cooler shirt! <3!

Kirk - I'm so glad you came out! Ike is too good! Congratz on first!

Yoshi - You had some of the most impressive looking matches at the tourney. <3 Yoshi! You gimped me out of first in teams. I should have used Crunk Juice to defeat you guys!

Pika Pika - You always find some way to win! <3 Pika! I'll get you next time and congratz on 2nd place in both teams and singles.

Jimmy - You killed me at 30%! I almost had you! I had controller johns first match, but your Ness is awesome. Let's do Sheik vs Ness next time!

Tek - Old school is back! I love this guy! Seriously! Tek + Kubuu dominates!

Justin - <3! You are so cool and funny to play with! All of your mains give me a boner!

N2 - MK is too good! Good decision using Marth! He's also too good. <3 your beard!

K!CK - I didn't play you because you weren't ****** enough!

Dslayer - Same as Cory!

Paco - Throw some D's on them b(&@(@&('s

Silverspawn - Nice MK! I need to play you sometime. It'll be a priority next time we meet.

Dylan - ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT TO CHANGE CHARACTERS?

I missing some people, but I love everyone there except Bowser mains! I hope to play everyone soon!

Mr Nobody

Smash Cadet
I suppose it is about time I make an account here. I'm Nobody, the Wario/DK user at the tourney. I had so much fun at this tourney, which was only made better by the addition of free food. I guess I should post some shouts here.

Xiivi- Thanks a ton for hosting this tourney. It must have taken a long time to organize everything but we all appreciate it! That, and the free food of course.

Kirk- Congrats on first on teams and singles! Your Ike and Snake are nasty.

Shiri- Sorry for camping you so hard in loser's. Your Yoshi never ceases to amaze me, though. You are truly too good at this game. Hopefully we can get some more friendlies in sometime. I need to practice some DK on your Yoshi!

Pika Pika- Your pikachu is unbelievable. I am really impressed by how good you make him in Brawl. I was mad afraid of playing you in the singles bracket, but I was eliminated before I had the chance. We need to get some friendlies in soon.

Goodies- You are too fun to play! You can try to beat me in a powershield battle but you will never win. LOL! Those friendlies after the tourney were hilarious, though. DK counters Snake way too hard. I am going straight for him against all Snake mains, no hesitation. We will have to play some more at the biweekly in a few weeks.

JesiahTEG- Get spiked moar plx. I am using DK on you every match from now on. LOL.

N2- Where is all the Falcon love? WNY needs a falcon main.

N.OW- Your ness is so fun to watch and so sick. We should get some friendlies in at the biweekly. I only played you in teams I think and that needs to change.

Dylan- Thanks for teaming with me and taking third in teams! Haha. You are so good with so many characters. Once you settle on one character and just focus on him, you will be an even bigger threat.

Dom- More camping please.

As I said before, this tourney was way too fun. I can't wait to play in some more of these in the future.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Amazingly fun tourney, good work Xiivi and justin.

Shoutouts:

Kirk- What a cool guy. Good job.

Pika! Pika!- I really need to stop losing to you

Silverspawn- Dsmash out of shield

Xiivi- uhh..go xiivi?

N. OW- Goddamit jimmy.

Dom- Nice meeting you

JesiahTEG- More camping
Love you to.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
A lot of fun everyone, thanks for everything. Oh, and thanks to the people who unlocked my 30 hours of Brawl Challenge on my Wii =P

I now have motivation to perhaps learn Snake, the way you guys use him blew me away. Very impressive.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
thanks a lot. hope there's another tourney in the area (on campus \o/) soon, i was just not prepared to arrive at like ~11AM for this one

Top Bottom