• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's taunt isn't the only one that does damage anymore...

Gary

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if this is old or not, but Snake's taunt does 2% when he throws his box away, the box being the hitbox. Yay!

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Anyone find any practical uses for this?

Scala

Smash Ace
Actually, his box has a rather large amount of knockback. I was playing the warioware level and there was the minigame when you have to taunt.... I pegged someone with the box and almost killed them while they were taunting.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
It can also be a flashy edgeguard or a mindgames edgeguard. Especially ruthless on Final Destination, if you can pull it off.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Ya, a properly placed box can actually be an effective ledge guarding technique, but by no means at all something to rely on. It is kind of funny though, I managed to knock a friend off BF with my box when he was playing Falco, didn't expect it and he reacted to late to recover. Box Stocking ftw.

DaRabidDuckie

Smash Rookie
I was goofing off last night on Intense Classic, and I actually delivered the killing blow to Master Hand with the cardboard box. It was epic. :laugh:

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I was goofing off last night on Intense Classic, and I actually delivered the killing blow to Master Hand with the cardboard box. It was epic. :laugh:
It's not as epic as the box, but the Cypher saved me from being "battlefielded" in the ridley boss fight by dealing the death blow.

Top Bottom