• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I played some Falcon. (Videos)

Metzger

Smash Apprentice
no more bairs when you hit the ground...without lcanceling, its an awful move, use it for spikes only.
You mean Dairs, right?

It does seem to have some lag to it, although not nearly as much as Ganondorf's. That said, even Ganondorf seems to be able to Dair from a short hop without any landing lag; is it just a timing thing? Seems like Falcon should be able to do this just as well... although it's been nerfed so hard I guess it probably doesn't matter either way.

Nice videos, OP. On the topic of his Dair, I noticed your last kill on R.O.B. was a Dair and it sent him almost straight up even though he was in mid-air; was it always like this? I don't remember having to sweet-spot his Dair to get a spike out of it in Melee (although I haven' played him for a long while).

Reynbo

Smash Cadet
they nerfed his meteor just like they did to falcos spike=/
Great vids hylian nice to see more uploaded your vids are my favorite so far

Achilles1515

Smash Master
ya his down air can send them in like every direction depending on where you hit them with the move im pretty sure, cause i was killing people with it sideways the other day

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks everyone :).

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I just watched the ROB and Ness one.

Lol. ROB got Falcon Punched a few times.

As for the Ness one, yeah. Falcon Kick doesn't give you your jump back, and for that I am sad.

Top Bottom