• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Brawl Tournie - Omaha, NE - Mar 22, 08

cue

Smash Journeyman
Hey all its David from NE here just letting you all know that the family fun center is going to start holding a lot more tournies this year with plenty of different games so be sure to be on the look out for more

Next Tournaments :

Friday March 21 : In the groove 2 @ 1pm
Pump it Up CZ @ 4mp

Saturday March 22 : DDR Extreme PA @ 1pm
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL @ 4PM
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL TEAMS @ 7PM

There will be a $10 entry fee per game and a one time $5 registration Fee
We will be giving out cash prizes, token prizes & Gamestop Prizes
The rules will be decided upon soon

any more questions just send me a pm or check out the family fun center web site at
www.familyfuncenter.net/tournaments

The Family Fun Center
71st Dodge ~ 402-554-1925

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
FIRST

isnt there an FFC melee tourny on the 14th and 15th also? anyways, ill be kreepin that brawl tourny to win.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
OH SHNAP!! Echo? Im the best Brawl player in Nebraska son :). Good to hear you're kreepin though, person I dont know.

Echo

Smash Champion
well, I just found out I won't be able to do singles here. I have to take my gf to the airport and unless I got eliminated my first 2 rounds, I wouldn't have time. (and that wouldn't happen ;])

I'll still be there for doubles though so people should be ready to be *****.

kingkoopa3

Smash Rookie
well, I just found out I won't be able to do singles here. I have to take my gf to the airport and unless I got eliminated my first 2 rounds, I wouldn't have time. (and that wouldn't happen ;])

I'll still be there for doubles though so people should be ready to be *****.
Thats no problem, just come to my tourney on March 29'th ;P

anyway I'll be here to pwn everyone in both single player and teams ^_^

You don't know me yet but I love smash brothers and i'm pretty good. Anyway I hope to meet some of you and wish all good luck.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Thats no problem, just come to my tourney on March 29'th ;P

anyway I'll be here to pwn everyone in both single player and teams ^_^

You don't know me yet but I love smash brothers and i'm pretty good. Anyway I hope to meet some of you and wish all good luck.
Not to burst your bubble, but everyone who came and played with the Omaha competive scene, ever, said they would pwn all and were great players, and they have all been put in their place. They then usually join us and get better, but they get ***** their first tournies, so good luck :)

kingkoopa3

Smash Rookie
Not to burst your bubble, but everyone who came and played with the Omaha competive scene, ever, said they would pwn all and were great players, and they have all been put in their place. They then usually join us and get better, but they get ***** their first tournies, so good luck :)
;P I was just joking around I just wanna have a good time and I hope to get better in the process.

Anyone know of any places I can call in Omaha where I can hold my tourney on the 29'th?

Brazoliange

Smash Rookie
People will begin arriving tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Here is the final schedule, pending tournament cancellation due to lack of participants or quality:

Friday March 21st
-Pop'n Music FEVER @ 1 PM
-Beatmania IIDX DistorteD (Arcade) @ 3 PM
-Pump It Up CZ @ 4 PM

Saturday March 22nd
-DDR Extreme PA @ 1 PM
-Super Smash Bros Brawl @ 4 PM
-Super Smash Bros Brawl (Teams) @ 7 PM

Rules for all tournaments will be at FFC prior to the events starting.

Brazoliange

Smash Rookie
To better concentrate our resources, I regret to announce that we will need to cancel the SSBM tournaments; we simply don't have the TVs/gamecubes/people to run it with the Brawl tournament, and the owners do not expect enough interest in it over Brawl to justify it. It is very likely to be at the next event, assuming I'm involved with the next. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Other than that, the machines are at near top condition. Hope to see you guys soon :]

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yes good **** everyone....i won the first melee tournament ever and the first brawl tournament ever....money makes me happy...giving it strait to the government does not....i don't know if anybody knows the full results...if they do they should put them up....

Waddle

Smash Ace
Yes, results would be great. I only know of these ones:
1st - Matt AKA Big Burn
2nd - Tyser AKA Waddle
3rd - Devon AKA Smeesh
I wasnt there for doubles, but I had money on Smeesh's team.

Top Bottom