• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HRC invisible wall - [ Brawl HQ vids on Stage6 (updating) ]

ShiroiKen

Smash Apprentice
Until a brawl video-related forum is opened, I don't know anywhere to post but here.

I created a Stage6 channel long ago, and now I'll be updating it as new things come out.

Yeah, the interesting point is not that there are Brawl vids available on the web, but that things like Nintendo's everyday replays, as long as I can, will be up.

Also glitches, weird things, combo-videos... meh, take a look if you may.

The HRC thingy is that whenever you hit the bag to the left, you will see a "No distance" prompt, and the camera would not follow the bag, but stand still. But doing a little of distance, and then hitting it to the left... this is what happens:

"Reverse Bat"

PD: Here is the Stage6 channel.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Thanks this is where I've been going to watch all my Brawl videos, cuz the quality overall is way better, so please keep putting videos up.

Top Bottom