• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the Ike Clan. (414G: The Eliter Ike Smashers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastheaven

Smash Ace

***Note*** (Important updates will be kept for multiple days. Others will be deleted after only 1 day)

[Update Time Zone: U.S. Eastern Time. (GMT -5)]

[02/10/08]

+Member(s) added : Parthenon, Metroid_01, ama(m/t), Roith

+Fixed sagemoon's vote

+Added some text

+Changed the topic title once or twice

+Art for the clan made

+Cosmetic changes

+Mission statement and introduction have been rwritten. Suggestions, comments, opinions and critique would be greatly appreciated.

+Cried a little bit

More to come as the week goes on.

+All members, Please note me with your E-Mail address, secondary, city and state so I can add you to the 414G mailing list for important updates and information.

+Please vote on whether or not your mom knows you're part of a moon game. INSTRUCTIONS: Quick reply to THIS POST with a "Yes or No" vote.

Votes so far:2 for Yes, 4 for No. Votes for pass: 5

1. RoK the Reaper: No
2. Enshoku: Yes.
3. sagemoon: No.
4. Black Waltz: No.
5. The Mediator:No
6. Roith:Yes

This clan is known as "414G" , the roughest customers in the nation. This is because we believe in dishing out just as much as we can take, and being able to take what we can dish out. This was formed on behalf of all Smashboards users and enthusiasts in hopes of creating a better community and brotherhood for Smash Bros Mainer's. As you all know, "Zaladriel" was taken out of Brawl, and thus effectively ending his debut within the smash bros. series. Ike is the new replacement for Roy, and others thinks he's just cool (which he is). We welcome everyone to try out this community, the 414G for The Eliter Ike Smashers of Brawl. Though, know that we don't tolerate nonsense and are completely serious about this game, and Ike's existence within it. This organization is for you if you really want to become good at Ike and want a strong connection to people that share that belief as well.

Our mission is to provide an experience unlike any other to the Girl Mainer's and Pokemon activists. To become the top Smash Bros Organization as well as the Top Smash Bros players and recognized as such. To be prominent within the future smash community and to be taken seriously as an organization and as individuals. Loyalty and proper use of the english language are what we expect from ourselves, fear and respect is what we command from all others in the butt.

+Just made a clan so we are recruiting

+

Advanced Technqiues (Known): I will list the Advanced techniques we know right now, without describing them. Jab Cancelling, Land Cancelling, RAR (Reverse Aerial Rushing), Dash Shielding, Hyphen Smash, Out of shield Smash, JC Smash, L-Cancel grab, Shield Canceled Grab.
AT guide http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141258

The definition of a "Clan".
Clan: Group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, esp. as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest

These people are members of 414G, the prominent Clan for Ike users. Listed beside them will be their Wii Brawl code & Secondary characters, as well as location.

When the game is released in the U.S. I plan on running a tournament to decide some positions, more about in the letter come later.

[eastheaven]-[???]-[Jigglypuff]-[San Fransisco, California].
[Parthenon]-[???]-[Snake]-[Cactus, Montana].
[Metroid_01]-[???]-[Samus]-[Trenton, New Jersey].
[ama(m/t)]-[???]-[Marth]-[Atlanta, Georgia].
[Roith]-[???]-[???]-[???].

[Grand Count]=[ 5 ]

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Votes so far:3 for Yes, 3 for No. Votes for pass: 5

1. RoK the Reaper: No
2. Enshoku: Yes.
3. sagemoon: Yes.
4. Black Waltz: No.
5. The Mediator:No
6. Roith:Yes

You might want to change that part. Btw i also voted no.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Oh and Parthenon and Metroid_01, feel free to post or PM me your secondary character and city and state.
Also your friend code if you like, then we can start ranking people. =)
You too ama(m/t)! I'd love to see you in the guild.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
dude fu**** sign me up

btw this is the 4th ike clan?

and why the f*** are u useing my guide without asking me

sagemoon

Smash Lord
No dude. I really like the mission of this clan. The other ones just dont sound that interesting, plus I love the graphics. Eastheaven did a good job with them.
well i was asking cuz he just ripped the whole graphics layous and everything from our clan
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142483

He even posted some of our members still in the voting section lol

comboking

Smash Master
well the mods arn't doing anything because you don't have copy rights to it sorry if that sounds rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom