• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Hate Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOOo

Smash Cadet
he is a clone and he is a clone of c. falcen. he haz no sord or enything.

Trajan

Smash Cadet
Do these people think we actually care? There goes my little remaining faith in humanity.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
Lol if u dont like then dont play him, btw i like him with no sword i think his moveset is sweet

3D King

Smash Journeyman
The main idea of clone is one who shares another character's special (B) moves, and while Ganondorf does still share those moves with Falcon, due to his slightly different >B Ganondorf is not as much of a clone as he used to be. He's more like Luigi. Kinda Clonish

A lot of clones are more like that in Brawl.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
He's hardly a clone.

Sure he doesn't have a sword, but all of his A moves are different from Falcon. Ganon is stronger and slower. Falcon is faster and weaker.

When you get yourself a copy of brawl go compare them. They are NOT the same.
don't forget, instead of a the warlock punch, it's more like a big *** fireball thing

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
he is a clone and he is a clone of c. falcen. he haz no sord or enything.
You are on crack, Ganondorf is so much more different than Captain Falcon, maybe you should look at player rankings and read into ganondorf a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom