• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well u seem very demanding as it is "Rok's clan"

ill only main ike and ill try to be the best
ill help with strats
but just call it blood for blood its cool but "Roks clan"...eh

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
k then im good ill stand by u until the end of brawl

im always on SWF and constantly checking ike forums if u havent notice
also some suggestions
a Q a A
uuummmm ill think of more i got to shovel snow

but idk people r attached to ZARs guild
i like this more b/c its only ike...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Roith WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!! You were one of my heroes of ike users. Now your betraying the guild. Fine but Im stayin with Zar till the end.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thanks, I'll list you in members. Since you're the first to join and seems you're going to be a big contributor to our guild; Place you in a high position, General is befitting.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
thxs

in the AT's compilation stickied thread there r some things u should copy and paste here( on wii, sry i cant do it)
jab canceling
land canceling
RAR reverse arial rushing

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'll push them out in a letter to people. Once Brawl comes out, you'll need to give me your friend code. We've got a 2 on 2 against Zar's Guild for the rights to be called a better guild April 9th.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, I like how you rank based on who came first instead of who's a better player...not. XD

Don't worry about him, reo, he can make his own decisions. =P

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Rok. you've earned my respect. im willing to let all that Roy boards nonsense rot in the past. lets do this ****. list me down.

ps: what's hypen-smashing?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hold on waltz im tryin something but hyhen smash is something that was in ssbm im sure uve done it
its when u run ans c stick smash up its supposed to be better this time around u slide farther

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
ooohhh, JC Upsmashes.

and rok: does attendance have to be such a big thing right now? how often do you want us on? cuz as you know, most of us have school right now and i dont know about others, but i wont be able to play brawl for most of the week. maybe weekends and such, but i'll def be active on the boards. sry if im an inconvenience.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah whiteoblv said
JC u smash is great
out of shield u smash is great

EDIT:dont wry bout it yet as long as ur dedicated which i no u r ull be fine
i got school to but ipl be playing more then i am on boards to become one with ike and get used to

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well on behalf of Rok welcome. Rok isnt here somewhere...but ur 2nds r all up to u so far we have neither

Rok
lcancel grab
shield cancel grab look those up

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
what up Rok i gotten flamed enough today, glad to have u back

did u get that PM i sent a while a go?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Actually Roith, I did. I thought I replied to it with my own. Did y ou check your private messages? Also, do you have AIM? If so, It's Omnihayato and we can talk on there.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
nah i got no knew ones but as long as u know my take on this im fine
Johnny7275 but sry laptop is down andbim on my wii this weeken ill be on late in the night fixing up my big thread bout ike i got some good stuff in there well there only my opinions tho...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hmm.. as far as the advanced techniques (which I have looked into). I think those should be kept in a seperate thread for now. Right now I'm trying to concentrate on setting up the "Face" of our clan before adding advanched things such as techniques right now. I plan on making either (A A Demonstration video of it when Brawl comes out for U.S. play on the 9th, or B.) As soon as we're fully listed and linked up, create a seperate thread for Data-Base use for the blood-4-Blood Ike techniques and question. As this will be for general member use and discussion.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sounds good to me
ill be playing SSBB for about 16 hrs the first day since me and my bro will be first in line, get back crack open a few monsters and get to work by 1:30 am
my other friends whos a lucario mainer has a CC so ill be making vids with them, there both dedicated so ill get good fast

EDIT: wut do we do for sigs, wait till ur done with logo?
my second will be marth, sry he was my 2nd in ssbm and do we have to have a 3rd?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
you might as well link my thread here if we need to ill change the name to something with blood 4 blood in it

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Sagemoon, you're added to the top; and thank you man.

BlackWaltz - I've added Marth as your secondary.

Roith - Good job with that man. I'll be checking that site regularly. I also ask that everyone please send your e-mail to my private box so I can send you the sketches I've worked on (Once I do) to vote on.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
RoK its sent

since black waltz 2 is marth and i planed to 2 him too should i pick someone else?
whats the green box up there? whatever it is im gold ike

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Actually, you should just stick with the secondary whose best for you, if it's Marth. -= Shrug. =- So be it.

We'll be getting more members over time, as you see we're growing. Each of them will eventually get new secondarys and we'll be more diverse. Some might actually change their secondarys over time, and in a few months we'll add thirds as well. We plan on being superior Ike Mainers, as well as our secondary character (Just incase for some reason our Ike isn't working). It's about improving all of us IKE MAINS. And getting him to that Top Tier.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
cool ill keep my black marth then

ill make sure our ike never stumbles

but that is one of our objectives to bring ike to high and top tier....good i like it

hows the logo comin along?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku welcome to the B4BC! (Blood-4-Blood clan). As of right now, I'm getting together a Logo, sketching it and trying to find some composite sketches for a vote on the official one (Gimme a few days). Roith is updating his thread for B4BC with advanced techniques and strategies for Ike; and also members are needing to give me their e-mail account in a PM as well as their secondary characters for Brawl.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well read first post if u have a 2nd main post it and
send RoK ur email via PM

WELCOME to BLOOD 4 BLOOD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Just so everyone knows once more, I will need your E-mail and your city/state to be listed in the beginning. I'll place Random up for you Enshoku.

Also, this is a notice to all members thus far. We have a two on two battle for the best organization April 9th. against Zar's Guild.

We need extreme dedication from this organization. Also, so everyone knows, me and Roith are taking on the battle April 9th; and after that more members will be selected to particpate in a team battle the following month. I say this because Me and Roith will be playing the game to the point it's ridiculous, I'm going to basically give up my life when Brawl comes out. I don't expect that level of dedication from everyone, but enough to be true is certainly needed. We shall NOT LOSE.

B4BC 4 Life!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ive gave up my life for ssbm in 2005 summer, im told by my DIE HARD ssbm friends i play too much

macomb, michigan

my wii code is in my profile i need to copy everyones down

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Very well; I'll get to doing that tomorrow. Right now, I'm about to head to bed since I've been up most of the day. I've drawn a few sketches so far, but none of them I like. I want to know what do you think that Insignia for our clan should consist of?

So far, I'm thinking Blood, and Ike's sword. One of the one's I drew consisted of Ike's sword with an Ourobrous (Basically the Infinity symbol) Kind of around it with a snake's eye; It has angel wings coming from the back witha skull in the background with blood dripping from the blade. Not bad, so far.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Very well; I'll get to doing that tomorrow. Right now, I'm about to head to bed since I've been up most of the day. I've drawn a few sketches so far, but none of them I like. I want to know what do you think that Insignia for our clan should consist of?

So far, I'm thinking Blood, and Ike's sword. One of the one's I drew consisted of Ike's sword with an Ourobrous (Basically the Infinity symbol) Kind of around it with a snake's eye; It has angel wings coming from the back witha skull in the background with blood dripping from the blade. Not bad, so far.
I don't like it, the insignia is too complicated, this is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom