• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

User Bars/Sigs (Not accepting requests right now) by SilentdrifterZ

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
NOT ACCEPTING ANY FURTHER REQUESTS TILL FURTHER NOTICE

Well, I only just decided to give sig/banner anything of the sort another go. I was actually working on a couple bars for a club, but well...things aren't exactly going well with it.

So, not wanting to have them go to waste, you guys are free to use them. Some of them have no text on them, but if you guys want something written on them, feel free to tell me.

Request Rules:
1. I will take userbar and sig requests . I'll accept requests from clubs too.
2. If you want me to use a specific picture, please also include the image with your request.
3. Please be patient, I have a life here.
4. If you choose a pre-made userbar but want to add text, please state what you want written.
5. Please credit me in some form, link people to this thread if people ask who made the sig, the usual stuff.

Waiting List:
Flaming Dragon Wang

How to make your sig/userbar into a link:
Code:
[URL="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141925"][img]YOUR SIG/USERBAR LINK GOES HERE[/img][/*URL]  Lose the *
Pixel images found here: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

UserBars

Vertical Bars

Extras

Horizontal Bars

Other

Completed Requests

Signatures

Completed Requests

Clubs

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
...Sorry, but do you think You could put my Name on it in the middle? (Honestly sorry, I never think these things out -_-) Also, how could I make it a link to here?

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Looks good to me. :)

Oh, think you can help me answer a question lol

I'm having trouble putting sigs in my own post. For some reason, the is disable for me and idk what to do about it ): Think you can answer why? If not, then don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

Idk, why is it disabled? what image are yout trying to use?

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Do you have the pic on photobucket? Maybe you should try taking the text you used in your first post to show them, and copy that to your sig?

FreezePop

Smash Rookie
Can I make a request for a userbar with Sonic Falco and ZSS and then user after the pics of them. and maybe FreezePop bottom right corner under the smash ball or something

If it's too much it'll be alright just do the best you can =]

p.s. if possible maybe some icy effects? =] thanks in advance

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Can I make a request for a userbar with Sonic Falco and ZSS and then user after the pics of them. and maybe FreezePop bottom right corner under the smash ball or something

If it's too much it'll be alright just do the best you can =]

p.s. if possible maybe some icy effects? =] thanks in advance
I gave it a "frosty" feel to it if that's ok. I have three different versions for you to choose from.

if you want me to fix or redo one, just ask.

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Kinda, I was wondering if you could at Pit to my Sigbar. Preferably Spaced out like the other ones. Also I would enjoy having it say Dylanbrooks on it.

RicanThunder

Smash Cadet
Hey I was wondering if I could make a request? I like the user bar you did with characters on one side and the smash ball on the other. Looks really awesome. I was wondering if I could have Link, C. Falcon, and Diddy Kong. And if possible the background a darker color with like a sort of lightning effect, if not thats fine. With RicanThunder in the bottom lefthand corner by the smash ball. Please and Thanks

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Hey I was wondering if I could make a request? I like the user bar you did with characters on one side and the smash ball on the other. Looks really awesome. I was wondering if I could have Link, C. Falcon, and Diddy Kong. And if possible the background a darker color with like a sort of lightning effect, if not thats fine. With RicanThunder in the bottom lefthand corner by the smash ball. Please and Thanks
So you want the Smash ball on the left side instead of the right side then?

To Ricard:

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Those bars look interesting, as they don't take up too much room, and still get the point across....I'll take 20!
Not really, they wouldn't all fit. Maybe just 2 then.
Could I get 1 of (In Order from left to right) Lucario, Ike, Sonic, Snake, Zamus, Toon Link (I think 6 is the limit)
Then the second one (Pit, Charizard, Metaknight) The on the right side (top), my name: "Ryo242" overtop a Majora's Mask. (Standard Text)
Then bottom right: "He plays em all." In cursive writing
Background, Icy for the first, and Firey for the second.

Hope that's not too much.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Hey SilentDrifterZ,

Just joined the forums and was thinking I could use a cool sig bar. Any sort of bar with Lucario and SgtWikez as the text would be great.

Much appreciated.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
For Rican:

For Ryo:

I'll work on yours in a bit Wikez, but just to let you know as you're a new member, your img tags may have been disable temporarily. So you may not be able to put images in your sig for a while until you've been pretty active here.

RicanThunder

Smash Cadet
Looks awesome thanks alot. One more thing. Sorry the dojo update today made me think of it. If you could would you be able to put luigi in as well whenever you get the chance that would be great. Thanks alot again.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Thanks. Now I'm the envy of my friend sitting next to me...
He just said, "No, I'm not..."
Someone else just said, "Nice..." so anyway...

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Once again, thanks for my signature from earlier. Care if I make another request?

I just need "DethTouch" is the signature with this Shadow picture(I'll have to post it at the bottom because I forget how to put it into a link form). And everything is up to you! Can you do it?

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
That is awesome. I'll be putting it up as soon as I can have images in my sig.

Thanks a bunch, Silent.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Hey, could you could make a signature for me? I have been trying to create one similar to my request but have been largely unsuccessful.

Basic concept: Marth and Ike on opposite sides of the signature.

Text: EmblemDuo (In red)

Also, if possible, the phrase "Fear the Swords" faded in.

Pictures: http://www.ssb-center.com/bibliotheque/SSBM/marth.jpg

http://rlk89.com/gameinfluence/wp-co...007/08/ike.JPG

I would like the background to be dark, probably black (or dark blue, whichever your expert eye thinks looks better) with red streaks or something.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Hey, could you could make a signature for me? I have been trying to create one similar to my request but have been largely unsuccessful.

Basic concept: Marth and Ike on opposite sides of the signature.

Text: EmblemDuo (In red)

Also, if possible, the phrase "Fear the Swords" faded in.

Pictures: http://www.ssb-center.com/bibliotheque/SSBM/marth.jpg

http://rlk89.com/gameinfluence/wp-co...007/08/ike.JPG

I would like the background to be dark, probably black (or dark blue, whichever your expert eye thinks looks better) with red streaks or something.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Your second link isn't working.

Top Bottom