• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friend owns smash brawl (Accepting any questions about game)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
ok, I need you guys to test a few things out for me if you can...

the topic is metaknight's forward B move:

1) is it possible to get out of metaknight's forward B using DI?
2) is it possible to use crouch cancel to prevent metaknight's forward B from working as a combo?
3) I noticed that when metaknight uses his forward B move in the air, he has some lag after it as he has to land, but that if he performs his forward B on the ground he gets almost no lag. What exactly happens if you start your forward B in the air but then push down and steer metaknight towards the ground having him land on it as a result? Does metaknight get some lag or not?
4) is forward B (performed on the ground) + up B a combo?

if possible try out on different chars at different % (like.. Fox and bowser who are the heaviest and lightest)

thanks for the help

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Alright, try this:
Stick your Gamecube Memory Card in your Wii, then play Brawl.
What do you get?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
What are all of the alt. colors of the following:

-Pikachu
-Pokemon Trainer
-King Dedede
-Falco

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
How fast can Sonic attack out of his up B? Does he have to wait till the end of it or can he attack on the way up? Does Sonic's dair cause him to go down like it did in the demo? It's very important for an edgeguard I want to try.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
I have a urgent question, I MUST know how many characters have YELLOW costumes! Include the colour Yellow-ish too.

I can't be too picky. ; )​

demondude

Smash Apprentice
My question is pretty simple, Is DK's final smash really that bad or can you kill using it also what do you press to make it better? thanks
It isn't the best but he does some smash damage if you press the buttons while he's beating.

What are jigglypuff's other taunts and does she still have rising pound?
She has been nerfed so rising pound dosent work. But when she rolls off the stage with rollout she can still recover!

Alright, try this:
Stick your Gamecube Memory Card in your Wii, then play Brawl.
What do you get?
I'll have to try that tomorrow.

Oh, I have another question. Is Brawl fun? :)
Incredibly

Other error. He also has a light blue and gold costume.
Seriously, does your friend really have the game? This is the second error you made -_-

I gave the right answers I just missed two out.
Seriously I made two mistakes about ALT costumes and that was from memory so dont doubt me.

Sorry I rushed that did I miss any?

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
What are all of the alt. colors of the following:

-Pikachu
-Pokemon Trainer
-King Dedede
-Falco
Pikachu: The ones on the Dojo.
PT: Standard, White/Red, Blue, Green, Gold.
DDD: Red, Pink, Purple, Light Blue, Dark Green, Black.
Falco: Normal, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Dark Falco (Black).

Also he said that Jiggly has the same cotumes:
she only has the red thing back, now she has the same hat as Green (Female Pokèmon Trainer in Fire Red and Leaf Green), a sun hat with a blue ribbon on it and a sleeping green hat.
Third error :), probably more to come.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Could you please determine if Zero Suit Samus has a short range (with her hand) or extended (with the whip) type of grab? I can't find this anywhere.

demondude

Smash Apprentice
Hey I have another 2 simple questions:
1 Is anyone too overpowered?
2 What exactly does Luigies FS do?
1. Not "Overpowered" but Lucario can be really strong at times and when the computer is on its highest difficulty sonic can get really frustrating becuase he KEEPS DODGING TOO FAST!

Could you please determine if Zero Suit Samus has a short range (with her hand) or extended (with the whip) type of grab? I can't find this anywhere.
A whip grab like normal Samus has.

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
Does Kirby actually do anything while he is wearing the Pikmin & Olimar hat? Does he just pluck pikmin or do they add to his attacks?

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Does Ganondorf have much lag? And does he have any super/heavy armor in any move?

I would greatly appreciate this. Thanks!

Oh, and what weight class is Wolf?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Why does nobody answer my questions?!

How fast can Sonic attack out of his up B? Does he have to wait till the end of it or can he attack on the way up? Does Sonic's dair cause him to go down like it did in the demo? It's very important for an edgeguard I want to try.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
so much to learn about the game
gah i can';t sleep.
i just got an email from my uncle and hes buying me SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL FROM JAPAN XDXDXDXD
haha
and hes coming back in a few days

I WILL BE PLAYING IT.
So soon..
haha
sorry just had to tell everyone that

^_^

demondude

Smash Apprentice
Why does nobody answer my questions?!

He has to wait.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
He has to wait.
Well, there goes that idea, but thanks for answering my question.

Does Sonic's up B still leave a spring if it's done on the ground? (I know it falls if he does it in the air) If someone tech rolls into a spring will they bounce off of it?

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
The Pokemon don't change colours, I'm pretty certain.
There was a video with Pokemon Trainer as some dark colour, but the pokemon itself (Squirtle)
Didn't change, or at least was a different shade of blue that looked very similar.
I don't think Charizard can be black.
I think you're lying.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
The Pokemon have slight palette swaps depending on the trainer being used.

I'd like it if you could list the characters in order of their dash speed. Pretty pointless, but interesting to know, at least for me. If you don't have time, then just do who you think are the top 10 fastest or something. Thanks.

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
There was a video with Pokemon Trainer as some dark colour, but the pokemon itself (Squirtle)
Didn't change, or at least was a different shade of blue that looked very similar.
I think you're lying.
He is lying, trust me :)
The Pokèmon gets a certain shade depending on the colour of PT.
So, Blue PT, Blue shade
EDIT: The colour doesn't seem gold after all....something like white/silver/gold.

peachy!

super princess
I think you're lying.
If he's lying or not, I don't know. But YES there is a black Charizard. A picture was shown at Brawl Central weeks ago. ;)

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
If he's lying or not, I don't know. But YES there is a black Charizard. A picture was shown at Brawl Central weeks ago. ;)
No there isn't. Maybe you are referring to the dark green Charizard.

Top Bottom