• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
First off welcome to Smash Boards, ThunderInstead!

As for .rar try googling WinRar like some of the fellow smashers advised to me. If you download WinRar then you will be able to get to the files in the .rar format.

Yeah I am a noob when it comes to the format language as well.

Sparkchu

Smash Apprentice
Just realised something, which version of "His World" is it? Final Boss theme, or opening theme? *Hopes for Final Boss version since it's more suited for battle music*
It's the opening (or at least the track they used at E3). At least we didn't get the vocal one (Not that I have anything against it)...

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I think C07 is definitely Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening.

That's pretty much the most prominent, if not only, song in that track (other than the main theme, which... is a part of Tal Tal Heights anyway).

Also, D10, while most are saying it is apparently from Metroid Prime 2 (I can't be bothered to look right now), that song is definitely a remix of the upper/first area of Brinstar in Super Metroid.

Or then the MP2 song was a remix of Brinstar in Super Metroid. I don't remember much music from Prime 2, except one area in particular (which I know was a remix of a Super Metroid song).
Tal Tal heights is one of my favourites from a 2D Zelda, definitely. A pretty epic song XD I wanted Stone Tower though.

And yeah, in MP2E there's a remix of a Super Metroid song. The song is in a deeper part of Brinstar I think, and in MP2 it's in the Torvus Bog.

Unless you're talking about another one, because a Super Metroid tune was remixed in MP2 and used as the main theme for multiplayer (It's culled "Hunters" in MP2)

I'll know when I hear it anyway. XD

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Oh, awsome!

So I dunno if this was already asked, but when do you plan on finishing the whole thing? (:

Shark X

Smash Lord
It's the opening (or at least the track they used at E3). At least we didn't get the vocal one (Not that I have anything against it)...
Wait, 'His World' has no singing? Well at least tell me 'Open up your Heart' has singing...or I will be super pissed that Live and Learn once again gets better treatment than Open up your Heart...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm still sad that Hyrule Castle did not get a song. The ATTP version would have been so perfect to Brawl to.:(

But Golden Sun got music, and it doesn't suck, so I'm happy about that. XD Still needs more Venus Lighthouse, though.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
A really long mix of GS music with lots of the best songs in it would have been cool.

But it's an awesome song anyway. When can we start the Mars Lighthouse stage competition? I'd download the winner anyday. It'll be amazing to see what people can do.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Weird, it seems like characters that should have gotten in are getting a lot of music in the game... character cop-outs anyone?

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
Strike?

It's from Fire Emblem. I'm pretty sure it's like FE7 (The one on GBA) and I'm pretty sure it's in there. I just can't seem to find it on the list....

The name of the song is Strike. It only plays like the first half of the game when you attack....

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
It's possible, but I think it's just as possible that Nintendo had a great opportunity for a HUGE track list, and used it to represent many of their series'.

The only tunes I can see with potential characters are the Panel De Pon tune and the Golden Sun one.

As far as original series' go at least. There are many Mario/Zelda/etc characters represented in their music selection.

master_link12

Smash Cadet
:)hey could someone upload them in rapidshare or another site that isnt megaupload? I have download their toolbar and the speed is really slow. Thanks

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
It's possible, but I think it's just as possible that Nintendo had a great opportunity for a HUGE track list, and used it to represent many of their series'.

The only tunes I can see with potential characters are the Panel De Pon tune and the Golden Sun one.
And IF you've played them.

Donbe (mature version) and Takamru from Shin Oni Ga shima and Nazo No Murasame, respectively.

Of course there pretty similar characters so either one of them would have been fine.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
And yeah, in MP2E there's a remix of a Super Metroid song. The song is in a deeper part of Brinstar I think, and in MP2 it's in the Torvus Bog.

Unless you're talking about another one, because a Super Metroid tune was remixed in MP2 and used as the main theme for multiplayer (It's culled "Hunters" in MP2)
The one I love is the one in Torvus Bog, but the one that I am referring to being in the game is the one that's used for Hunters.

k. Winrar. lol

Red_Falcon

Smash Rookie
I think I know another Y song.

Y01 plays during the world map/ stage select screen of the SSE mode. I'm fairly positive about this one. I also believe Y10 plays during the Petey Piranha battle. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I'm still sad that Hyrule Castle did not get a song. The ATTP version would have been so perfect to Brawl to.:(
I DID hear it during a SSE Level! It's in the game, but we don't know if you can select it to be played during multiplayer.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Majora's Mask is heavily underrepresented as a whole. :ohwell:
Not really, it got a song and a stage. That's great representation if you ask me.

I wish Golden Sun had gotten a stage. :(

futurebrawler

Smash Rookie
Why does it go straight from A17 to A20? I saw other skips like that
Someone has explained that before.
Saikurai's team obviously took some songs out of the game during production
and didn't bother to rename the files. So there's nothing missing.

mloloya1

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, what about the "break the targets" theme music? Apparently people say it's extremely catchy.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
There's a Majora's Mask stage? Don't you mean on Melee? 'Cos there's no MM music in Melee.

Webba

Smash Rookie
I'm also wondering about this. Anyone?
to create one, just create a simple .txt file in your Brawl music folder, copy+paste the lines into it, save it and then rename it to 'whatever#bat' and execute it. Now all your music should be renamed.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Nope, there's no Majora's Mask stage in Brawl, and no music in Melee.

They need to make their minds up eh?

Golden Sun stage for SSB4, and a Stone Tower stage too :3

I can't believe there's no Mario Galaxy music though o.o

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
256kbps MP3? Just upload the original brstm files. They're actually smaller since the kbps is about 143kbps.
From there people can convert to whatever they want. At least uses a lossless codec. That's what I was going to do with the Official Ripping Thread.

M.K

Level 55
So has someone uploaded them all yet?

I tried to download the Sample Pack, but when it finished and I clicked on it, my computer did not know which program to use while opening!

Top Bottom