• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Mario Bros. stage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Maybe someone made that?

If this is not a created stage I really hope you can jump up and hit the platform above you to damage someone standing on it.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I cannot find a video for this stage ANYWHERE! I want to see one so bad, this stage looks beyond fun.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
even if it is fake it looks kinda neat though, i hope theres a SMB3 stage or maybe a 2D DKC Jungle Hijinks stage

Talendime

Smash Ace
I didn`t expect this from Freeman. We`ve seen this like a hundred times already..

StarFox64ftw

Smash Cadet
this is an event mode. a REAL Stage u can play on, i havent heard yet.
keep your eyes open tho

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
This is a real stage. Why would they bother designing this stage and not let you play on it outside of event mode? Don't bother mentioning those stupid giant trophy stages in Melee, because those were nothing like this.

Talendime
I didn`t expect this from Freeman. We`ve seen this like a hundred times already..
I have no idea who you are, and there wasn't a topic about this stage. So I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you.

Talendime
Edit: This video is really funny. It has every character`s FS in it too.
What video? Are you drunk?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1) This stage is REAL

2) It spawns a POW block, Crabs, and Koopa's BUT NO FIGHTER FLIES :'(

vull45

Smash Apprentice
Regarless if the stage is real or not i have to agree with BHLMRO even with mario looks fake in the picture. But i'm pretty sure its real

Talendime

Smash Ace
This is a real stage. Why would they bother designing this stage and not let you play on it outside of event mode? Don't bother mentioning those stupid giant trophy stages in Melee, because those were nothing like this.

I have no idea who you are, and there wasn't a topic about this stage. So I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you.

What video? Are you drunk?
Hahaha yeah there was I saw like five thousand. And it doesn't matter if you know who I am, because I don't know who you are either. And the video I accidently forgot to paste. Whoopsies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom